Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:19 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bob saw bixyll"bixyll leave berry alone!" berry sighed quietly and rests herself on bixyll. bob got madder when he saw the berry didn't want to leave bixyll.
bixyll put his earlier broken arm around her it had healed and he also stoped fadeing he pointed the gun at bob " do you know what it feels like to die bob?"
"no."bob sayed"but if i die my guards will kill her parents" berry was crying but bob couldn't see her crying
bixyll glared at him " do you think someone would love you if you threaten to kill her parents over and over again....."
"she has no choice!"bob sayed
"ohh. but you took a vow.. re,ber to lve and to cherish ... your not doing either.." bixyll aimed the gun at his heart
"i love berry but berry went to that dumb school before i could go out with her."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:26 pm
Recca ppeared behind bob, "you can't get her to love you through force"  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:28 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"no."bob sayed"but if i die my guards will kill her parents" berry was crying but bob couldn't see her crying
bixyll glared at him " do you think someone would love you if you threaten to kill her parents over and over again....."
"ohh. but you took a vow.. re,ber to lve and to cherish ... your not doing either.." bixyll aimed the gun at his heart
"i love berry but berry went to that dumb school before i could go out with her."
" i beat yea to her he smirked ... so just give her up she doesnt love you"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:34 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"she would of! if you didn't make her love you!"  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:35 pm
"but Berry doesn't love the side your showing right now, Bixyll"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:10 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll laughed "i didnt make her... and recca, shut up you dont know me..."  

FallenLight262

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:33 pm
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"She fell in love with Bixyll heart. Bixyll right now your destroying that part of you, if you destroy it, you destroy Berry's love for you"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:05 pm
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"She fell in love with Bixyll heart. Bixyll right now your destroying that part of you, if you destroy it, you destroy Berry's love for you"
" when we met .... i had no heart....i just got my hert..... my full heart"  

FallenLight262

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:22 pm
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you always had some of your heart, it may have been just a glimmer, but it attracted Berry, if u give in now, it will truely disappear"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:32 pm
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"you always had some of your heart, it may have been just a glimmer, but it attracted Berry, if u give in now, it will truely disappear"
bixyll let go of berry his eyes were black "..... you wernt here... you wounndt know...." he started to fade again  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:50 pm
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll let go of berry his eyes were black "..... you wernt here... you wounndt know...." he started to fade again
"bixyll..... why are you fading?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 9:52 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
bixyll looked at her "... i dont know " he held his arms aroun confused he turned back to recca "......."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:24 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
bixyll looked at her "... i dont know " he held his arms aroun confused he turned back to recca "......."
"ur light is fading, so ur fading" recca's staff turned into the knives, "if any of you attack berry or bixyll, you'll feel god's wrath"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:47 pm
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
"ur light is fading, so ur fading" recca's staff turned into the knives, "if any of you attack berry or bixyll, you'll feel god's wrath"
bixyll laughed "... gods wrath...?" bixyll put his gun away and then pulled out his sword but he was still holding onto berry  

FallenLight262

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:25 pm
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
FallenLight262
MrAsianK
bixyll laughed "... gods wrath...?" bixyll put his gun away and then pulled out his sword but he was still holding onto berry
bob got out a gun and shot berry in her arm making her fall to the ground in pain. bob lefted after and he sort of disappeared  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games