Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:58 pm

Tanakietsu
I wish I could see what everyone in this guild of mine looked like. 3nodding

Well that's easily fixed! Eh...not saying that it will work, but it's worth a try! Why not create a sticky page where members can post pictures of themselves?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 6:59 pm

I dunno.

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:00 pm

Tanakietsu
I dunno.

blaugh Just a suggestion Tana me boyo! Then maybe you'll get to see what the others look like.

*Leans back in the hammock and raises her book above her head, turning it as if inspecting her writing*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:01 pm

I could suggest it.

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:03 pm

Tanakietsu
I could suggest it.

That you could 3nodding

*Hums a serene tune to herself before closing her eyes and rocking her head slowly to the nearly silent music*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:04 pm

-sighs and thinks about what he wants to do at the moment, however closes his eyes once again facing upward letting the sun beat down on his chest-
surprised

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:07 pm

Tanakietsu
-sighs and thinks about what he wants to do at the moment, however closes his eyes once again facing upward letting the sun beat down on his chest-
surprised

*Notices that Tana has closed his eyes and quietly takes out her black felt pen, uncapping it silently before quickly drawing a large smiley face on his chest. Swiftly, she capped the pen and placed it in her pocket, eyes wide as a look of innocence captures her expression*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:09 pm

-Dom, not caring continues to snooze- whee

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:11 pm

Tanakietsu
-Dom, not caring continues to snooze- whee

*Suprised by his nonchalant attitude, the female grabs her pen once more and embelishes her design, drawing numerous spirals and vines on his torso before branding both of his cheeks with a commical flower*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:12 pm

-opens his left eye, then closes it and chuckles a bit before singing very quietly, a love song he had just made up a few hours ago-

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:15 pm

Tanakietsu
-opens his left eye, then closes it and chuckles a bit before singing very quietly, a love song he had just made up a few hours ago-

*Continues to draw strange designs upon her companion's face, unaware that he realizes what she's doing. After a few minutes, she puts the finishing touches on a moustache, chin freckles, and spikes on his forehead*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:16 pm

Ya'know I wish somehow I could somehow give these little doodles back to you -continues to sing after the brief stop-

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:18 pm

Tanakietsu
Ya'know I wish somehow I could somehow give these little doodles back to you -continues to sing after the brief stop-

Well you can't! You're stuck with them blaugh

*Lifts up his hand and begins to colour each of his nails black*
PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:19 pm

-thinks amusing thoughts- surprised
Ya know, I bet you're really something outside of the web. surprised

Tanakietsu

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2004 7:22 pm

Tanakietsu
-thinks amusing thoughts- surprised
Ya know, I bet you're really something outside of the web. surprised

*Laughs*

Yuppers, I'm quite a unique character ^.^ Then again, so are all of me friends 3nodding
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games