Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:13 pm

Wow, and the social room is insane again
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:15 pm

Demonix13
Michailia
[-Stefan-]
I leave the cult alone for a few hours and all hell breaks loose.

EPIC LULZ HAVE BEEN HAD.
You missed out. And check the Gallery for a band with a singer who can't sing.

NO STEFAN DON'T DO IT!! IT EEZ EVAL!

I CRIED. WATCH IT IF UR A MAN!
R U A MAN?!

michailia

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:18 pm

Yup
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:21 pm

Seaphron
Yup
What the ******** happened xd

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

golden_ninja91

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:22 pm

I JST WANNA PLAE VIDEA GAYMES!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:22 pm

I dunno. I logged on and Betman had made his as well as Mutsumi. When I made my thread and clicked on the social room Xilo's and Micha's were also there XD.

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:26 pm

Seaphron
I dunno. I logged on and Betman had made his as well as Mutsumi. When I made my thread and clicked on the social room Xilo's and Micha's were also there XD.
oh, well does anyone have any ideas... unique ideas anymore
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:29 pm

I am sure I can come up with one XD

So what are you up too?

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:34 pm

Seaphron

So what are you up too?
I am doing nothing really, I am only on gaia right now because it is so boring in my place right now

How about you
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:36 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron

So what are you up too?
I am doing nothing really, I am only on gaia right now because it is so boring in my place right now

How about you
Fun stuff.

I had a busy day, but now no one and I mean no one can do anything. I called like 50 people I dont want to be sitting home on a saturday night. I might swing by Echos job nd go see Transformers again

Seaphron

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:40 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

So what are you up too?

How about you
Fun stuff.

I had a busy day, but now no one and I mean no one can do anything. I called like 50 people I dont want to be sitting home on a saturday night. I might swing by Echos job nd go see Transformers again
We got a freaking storm here today so I basically slept a lot, and I was gonna go to see a movie but I slept past the start time

Again... how, why, what?..... sucks about having no friends to call on right now though
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:42 pm

I got a totally awesome new Mario shirt today.

Terara Drakon

Seaphron

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:47 pm

Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

So what are you up too?

How about you
Fun stuff.

We got a freaking storm here today so I basically slept a lot, and I was gonna go to see a movie but I slept past the start time

Again... how, why, what?..... sucks about having no friends to call on right now though
We just now are getting a storm. What movie were you going to see?

How: Echo woke me up at about noon and dragged me to stake and shake, our friend Crawford works there and today was friends and family day so I got free food. Then Echo dragged me around with him trying to find himself a Wii. Did some other less exciting stuff and now I am here.

Why: Cause we can now?

What: Pretty sure that is in the who category XD

Yeah, it isnt too bad here though a few said to call back in an hour (ten) and they would be done with whatever their families were doing.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:50 pm

Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron
Sauvie
Seaphron

So what are you up too?

How about you
Fun stuff.

We just now are getting a storm. What movie were you going to see?

How: Echo woke me up at about noon and dragged me to stake and shake, our friend Crawford works there and today was friends and family day so I got free food. Then Echo dragged me around with him trying to find himself a Wii. Did some other less exciting stuff and now I am here.

Why: Cause we can now?

What: Pretty sure that is in the who category XD

Yeah, it isnt too bad here though a few said to call back in an hour (ten) and they would be done with whatever their families were doing.

Transformers >_<

ah I see, no luck on finding the wii I am guessing?

SESauvie

Girl-Crazy Businesswoman

Draken [The.Spork.Ninja.]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 6:52 pm

Mmkay anyone who wants to be in the Cult Chronicles at any point in any format Animated or otherwise needs to get their asses into the Gallery and post how they want to appear in my Thread and make it good because I'll not let you change after that initial appearance

And no freakin' pissing around with overly complex avis ~looks at Lifeless Fox pointedly~ make it look good but stick with things you think are editable within my abilities.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3759 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games