Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 10:20 am
Void can be yours. I'm going with air.

@Eyl, what does the section Totem mean?  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 2:07 pm
Totem animal. I don't care what you pick for it, really. It's a spirit animal/guide that is like an assistant to the Knight. A steed, if you will.

When both of you are sure of what role you want, let me know, okay? PM, a reply here, or a comment, or wherever.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 6:30 am
Hey guys, is there an expected start date on this? I'm here for a week but then I'm going to Turkey for a month to help on a dig. I should have internet access but I don't know how much time I'll have. I would love to participate though...  
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:39 am
Electric Kool-Aid
Hey guys, is there an expected start date on this? I'm here for a week but then I'm going to Turkey for a month to help on a dig. I should have internet access but I don't know how much time I'll have. I would love to participate though...

Depends. I''d like fo rit to start tonight or tomorrow.  

welian

Crew

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 9:52 pm
I am working on some massive finals for my class, but I will do all I can to remain active. It helps to have others to interact with. ^__^ Also, I have sent a few questions to you in PM, Eylios.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:12 pm
So many thunderstorms and tornadoes lately! I like storms and all, but this is getting ridiculous. And scary. I keep checking weather.com and getting freaked out. I live in Ohio, so I'm not all that close to most of the truly frightening weather, but there was a tornado ten minutes north of where I was the other day... If any of you live in the midwest US, stay safe D:  

Cobalt

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:32 pm
Weather forecasts mean very little to me, but I live in Scotland so that might have something to do with it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:39 pm
Last night in Hampton Roads there was a big storm. A couple schools cancelled classes because their power went out. Police had to direct traffic, and there was a lot of hail. All the school buses were ordered to pull over because visibility was so bad - transportation couldn't see out their own building.  

welian

Crew

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:13 pm
I'd like to get someone to play Thought before I start the Knights RP, but since we have 4 Knights already, I'll open it as soon as I put up the code for the profile format.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:59 pm
Arctic - in the US we've been having a record year for tornadoes and severe storms. The middle of the country, the plains, are having lots and lots of severe weather this spring, lots of tornadoes destroying everything. Where I am in northeastern Ohio, it's been the second-wettest spring on record, and the last few weeks have had several days of tornado watches and scary weather. Just tonight, the tornado warning siren went off in my town and was going for about a half hour, I was freaking out and thought I was gonna die. I'm okay though - the really strong storm moved north of where I am and I just got some rain and thunder. Ugh, I'm tired of worrying about all my friends and family, not to mention hearing about the destruction on the news every day.  

Cobalt

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 pm
It's really shitastic. We've already had a few hundred deaths.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 10:09 pm
Shitastic. I like that word. cool  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:34 am
Stay safe Cobalt! You know the procedures for tornadoes? I've been through a couple nasty ones in Nebraska while traveling and I can safely say that there is nothing in the world that truly terrifies me as much. The feeling of panic is really overwhelming when you can hear that hail. The time in Nebraska we were in a hotel and the sirens went off, we went down to the lobby and I was freaking out, thought I was going to die. I had my boyfriend's hand clenched so hard I made him bleed. The best part though was definitely the fact that all the native Nebraskans got out coffee and were like "Ayup. That thar be a storm." totally nonchalant and then it passed. But the softball sized hail left a lasting impression in my boyfriend's windshield.. STAY SAFE!  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:48 am
CDC says we should prepare for natural disasters the same way you would prepare for an impending zombie apocalypse.

In other news, since Eylios started a RP, I kinda got lazy to start mine, haha.  

Gale OverDrive

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 am
I would want to say something about the weather, but frankly, I am drawing a blank other than "I hope you all will be okay." And that sounds a tad trite.

Gale, will you be joining the knights, then? I've pretty much staked a claim to the indigo . . .  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3760 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games