Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Panpear

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 1:51 pm
We come back from ACEN and hear on the radio that North Minneapolis was hit by a really big tornado. sad Really weird weather.

This Knights RP looks interesting. I could prooobably play Thought, if you'd like. You got any guidelines for personalities and such?

I've found it's gotten harder for me to write up profiles these days. I think I'm getting rusty. XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:49 pm
No guidelines for personality, that's all up to you. I just gave you a title and a power. Thought wouldn't even be the character's real name! It's whatever you want.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 9:15 pm
I certainly have been thinking of my character . . . and will likely base the physical form on a former friend I lost touch with. He was the proverbial 98 pound weakling- but intensely smart. Also, he was very well set from his parents- and hated that he didn't 'own' anything that his parents couldn't take away. Thus, this well-off kid with a brain that made me feel like an idiot worked in a pizzarea just so he had his own cash. I miss that kid.

I hope others will get a kick of where I have discussed taking the Indigo Knight. I have certainly thought of where I want to take those powers! twisted  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:32 am
Void Knight app . . . . away!!! heart  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Kami-Kahzy

Dapper Dabbler

7,500 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 12:54 pm
Hey all! I'm gonna be playing the Nightmare for the Knights RP Eylios is working on. I'm excited for the RP to start up and I can start putting my plans into action! -cue evil laughter-

But! Ruined! Eylios showed me your app for the Void Knight. I think it looks really good and I like the whole idea of one of the Knights working for the Nightmare. Unfortunately that idea won't work with how I plan on having the Nightmare take over Thought and Memory.

See, the Nightmare is subtle. If he doesn't want someone to know something, they won't. And in this case the LAST thing that he'd want is for any of the Knights to actually know that he's commandeered the Dreamwalkers. Even if that Knight might potentially be a vassal for his whims, it's an opportunity for things to go wrong.

And that simply can't happen.

So, I'm politely asking that you edit your app so that your character isn't set up to be something she cannot be. I do still like the idea of one of the Knights working for the Nightmare later in the story, but for now NONE of the Knights will know that Thought and Memory have been taken over by the Nightmare.

In fact, I think Thought and Memory should have alter egos that the Nightmare uses while they are asleep. A dark side for each of them if you will. There's a lot of potential there if we can make that happen.

Eylios, what do you think?  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 1:11 pm
I think you two can work it out yourselves, to be honest. I don't feel like I have to sit here and negotiate between anyone here because we're all experienced roleplayers.  

welian

Crew

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 3:11 pm
And on that note, I've updated said thread and changed some things around. You need to revisit the profile section.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:05 pm
So, since Thought and Memory are siblings, should I be waiting for Memory's profile to go up so some details match (general location where they grew up, parents, etc.), or should I just have at it and rectify later? XD  

Panpear

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:47 pm
I . . . probably won't be joining anytime soon, Magni. Suffice to say there are lots of reasons why that tie both the reason why I won't join and why I won't start an RP of my own.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:17 pm
Frowny face for Gale. gonk

Kami- I am fine with that. To be fair, i was unsure just how far along the plotline was, and retconning it back a few steps will not change the character in any way. She wills till be completely loyal to her Lord and Lady, and still be in her physical state, leading to the same conclusions.

I find myself daydreaming of what the sounds and feel would be like to manipulate her void/gravity powers in various offensive and defensive ways. cool  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 7:36 pm
Panpear

You still up for playing Thought? That's the last place that needs to be filled.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:04 am
Yes, yes I am. Unless someone applies sooner than me. In which case I wouldn't be playing him then. XD  

Panpear

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:08 am
Panpear
Yes, yes I am. Unless someone applies sooner than me. In which case I wouldn't be playing him then. XD

Hooray! The main cast is now full!  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:09 pm
Yayifications for Eylios!  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 10:56 pm
Adjusted app away!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3761 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games