Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 3767 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:54 am
Hmmm. An idea for a Nightmare character keeps nagging at the back of my brain. I must do more reasearch.... Eylios, are you accepting any applications for those? I am thinking it would be good for me to stretch a bit of those poor, old, neglected roleplay muscles of mine. I don't want a major character, but perhaps as an occasional foe or a one-time boss fight with the Knights would be ideal.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:01 am
Cobalt
Hmmm. An idea for a Nightmare character keeps nagging at the back of my brain. I must do more reasearch.... Eylios, are you accepting any applications for those? I am thinking it would be good for me to stretch a bit of those poor, old, neglected roleplay muscles of mine. I don't want a major character, but perhaps as an occasional foe or a one-time boss fight with the Knights would be ideal.

Absolutely! Sounds like a great idea. You let me know when you have something in mind.

EDIT: And this is for the Carl Sagan quote in your signature. A Glorious Dawn  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Cobalt

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:30 am
:3 *plots*

Oh yes, that is where this quote comes from. Or rather, where I first found it anyway. I am deeply in love with those videos. They get stuck in my head if I listen to them <3  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:31 am
God Eater. <3

I wouldn't mind doing an RP about that.

Or Ao no Exorcist

Or Fate//Stay Night

Or Or Or

A mashup . . . burning_eyes  

Gale OverDrive

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 7:28 am
Well, there's three completed profiles posted to Knights of Etherea, which is exactly a third of the main characters soooo.... I'm going to open up the roleplay for posting now. I don't think it's a big deal if me, the thread creator, isn't the first to post, especially here in the RPR with so many accomplished roleplayers who can wing it.

Panpear, I can't wait to work together with you! :3  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:32 pm
*sneaks in*
Well, hello again ninja
Has been a wee while eh? lol How's things around here?  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:50 pm
Welcome, Giyari . . . been a while indeed.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:25 am
Yeah I know :/
Donno what happened lol

OH! btw, you should all vote for this guy... He entered as a joke, and is now(or at the time of posting) sitting at 24th place out of god knows how many XD
http://www.next.co.uk/model-competition-2011/vote-for-me-id080jkaa6/  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:48 pm
Wah... Mouth numb from fillings. D: Stupid dentists. And I have to go back on Thursday.

I suppose this is what I get for a life of soda drinking and forgetting to brush my teeth.  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:55 pm
heh, that happens, darlin'. My teeth are in much the same room- but the decay is stopped because after just about every meal I have some gum. Bad oral hygene was never the plan, but it was never really stressed when I should have done it growing up. sweatdrop  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Panpear

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:41 pm
I'm just laaaaaazy. And also I didn't visit the dentist for a couple years after getting the wisdom teeth out. That probably was a bad idea.

(But I kinda avoided the dentist after the LAST time I got fillings. D smile

At least these ones are done with something that isn't metal so the blend in pretty well, even though they're in the back. Well, mostly in the back. At least not the front ones.

Of course, I get to do this all over again on Thursday (only with less teeth this time). XD  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:00 pm
Guys.

I am going to make a roleplay guide.

Like EKA'S Roleplay 101..... but bigger.  

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:05 am
hell of an undertaking, Eylios . . . what we have is the most comprehensive RP 101 I've ever seen . . .  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm
Magni Prime
hell of an undertaking, Eylios . . . what we have is the most comprehensive RP 101 I've ever seen . . .

Well, I only say this because my guide also goes over creating personal roleplay search threads, coding for posts, the different tools available in a guild versus a forum thread for roleplays, and advice for figuring out whether a roleplay can be declared dead or on hiatus.

On another note, do you think it's time to do another roll call for this guild? I wanted to go ahead and remove a lot of the inactive people, but Crew can only ban, not remove for inactivity. I think a roll call might be better though - we'll make a thread where everyone posts if they're intending to stay active in the RPR, and a month later, the people who still haven't posted get the boot. When was the last time you did that? 08? 09?  

welian

Crew

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:35 pm
Not a bad idea . . . . and it has been a long time.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3762 3763 3764 3765 3766 3767 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games