Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KazElli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:31 am
User Image

User Image

YUMI and MAI

The twins ran from the gates to meet Anzu and Zephyr.

"According to Yuno Tera shall arrive here and lead our squad soon. For now we train and then we can begin to finish what Zeramaru started" Yumi said frankly as she pulled out her katars. "Any objections?"

Mai was just inside Yumi in case she needed back up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 am
Rahenno slowly walked into his village after taking along leave of about two weeks. He knew some small changes had happened but nothing to big. He walked through his village gates and headed towards his office. He was now ready to take his position back and set something straight.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:22 am
User Image

Zephyr suddenly pulled out a kunai and aimed it at Yumi.
"need I remind you I am more skilled than you are!" Zephyr protested as he pointed the kunai away.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:04 am
Being Ignored he just listened attentively to them as they talked and caughted the name "Zeramaru" and thought "Hhhhmmm... Zeramaru's apprentices huh? What do you think?" "Iritating that they ignored us but hey... if they are his apprentices they are bound to be good..." "Hhhmm... Lets just watch for now..."  

RaiTenguOni

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:17 pm
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera walked up to them and perched on her shoulder was a clay falcon.
"This place aint safe our best hope to doing well is if we go to a nice quiet village" She said as she opened up her map and showed them a rout to the grass village.
"at least there we will all be together for the next step"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:20 am
Blood started walking out of the village with Ryu with him, He noticed Tera and Zeramaru's former students as he passed said "Hello" and smiled at them, he continued walking out.  

Bloodfang23

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:54 am
Ariana walks to her post up in the tower putting her leg up over over the sill of the opening as she sat in the watch seat.
"Hmm I guess I should stay post since the last guys apparently gone"
Ariana said yawning getting bored already seeing nothing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:37 pm
Riku came walking by and saw Ariana at her post,"Mmm. Let see." Riku thought to himself as he tried to climb up in secret, then came up behind her, he got his head band and put it over her eyes to cover them up,"Don't move or your dead." Riku tried to say with a different voice.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:59 am
Ariana was playing with two kunais before Riku showed up. Seeming surprised she put both hands up and did as was told.
"I'll comply"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:02 pm
"Well I did say don't move." Riku said staying in character as suddenly there was three other people in the area all with swords and started to randomly stab Ariana with it.

Magen: Narakumi no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion: Hell Viewing Technique)

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:06 pm
As he Riku did so Ariana fell back against him seeming lifeless. It would appear his genjutsu over whelmed her as she laid against his chest. He would smell the beautiful fragrance from her hair, and body as well as the beautiful flower she always kept in her hair for decoration purposes.
"mm"
Ariana sounded slightly as she stayed moving slightly seeming to be reacting in the genjutsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:11 pm
Riku fell in shock he was pretty sure she wasn't going to fall for something like that, as he stayed under her not knowing what he was suppose to do he stayed there for a short while before shaking it off,"Um...Ariana-sensei are ya okay? Come on open your eyes please." Riku said pleading to her as he sat her up and had her in his arms, he was really worried now as he looked at her.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:49 pm
Riku would soon feel dizzy and the feeling of vomiting would soon follow. Ariana sat up head butting him in the chin and resting her cheek against his cheek to guide his mouth away from her.
"That right there would kill you. You are poisoned again"

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:15 pm
Riku kept up trying to resist as much as possible but the poison went through and he was feeing bad now,"Ehhh when you do that?" Riku asked trying not to barf as much as possible.  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:14 pm
Ariana smiled slightly and dragged him over her shoulder so that Riku would be laying on her lap belly down. Ariana laughed a bit and used her threads to inject him as she had done before to heal him of the poison.
"These flowers on my head release a poisonous scent."
Ariana said as she rubbed his back so he'd feel better.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games