Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Grill 13 Restaurant:: NEW Pictures on the Menu! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:33 am
Was it really? Well, it was a really long time ago. Thanks for clearing that up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 7:55 pm
Kaworu, i seriously can't get over your amusing Death Note signature. XD  

Javanomicron

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:19 pm
Then don't, there's no reason to. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 am
Whee freestyel, one of the two strokes I'm good enough at to race with, though not good enough at to win.

I do better in the breaststroke races.  

Yin Yun Yang

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:59 pm
Good Evening, everyone!

I'd like to ask everyone to head over to the ::FANFICTION:: subform and take a look at our talented writers!

There is a contest still going on, run by the Co-Captain BiohazardEXTREME, as well as a collaborative project run by me!

Now that school is nearly over, I'm encouraging you to take some of your newly gained free time and write or review something your guildmates have written biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:43 pm
I shall contribute. Yes, I've been waiting for this. mrgreen

Mjolnir The Hammer

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:21 pm
I'm baaaaaack! I know you all missed me, I missed you too~

And already I'm back to work. Starting with Bio:

Biohazard EXTREME
Hmm... But that'd be kinda difficult if you're handling the GunCon. Maybe it's optional. Either way, I'm willing to give it a chance.

I played the PS3 version when I was visiting my bro at college and one of his friends had it. I feel it's a lot slower than most other TCs, unfortunately. And the FPS mode thing is just... ugh...

And lucky me, I actually just got to play TC4 in the arcade when I was in South Carolina. It was much more fast-paced than its console counterpart. Give it a chance if you're a big fan, but... I didn't enjoy it on the PS3.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:27 pm
I'm just hypnotized by those thick boxes. It's always like, "Must buy for the extra accessory!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 pm
I would wait until a good game comes out with it. Trust me, it's bad...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:37 pm
Well, I also like on-rails shooters. I assumed it was a direct Arcade port.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:47 pm
It looks better on an HDTV, but they seemed to have slowed it down for some reason. Annoying as hell, too, 'cause it's a badass rail shooter in the arcades.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:49 pm
Ah well. Not like I have money to squander on PS3 games anyway. I should be saving up for, like, life stuff.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:55 pm
Money is tight everywhere... In a few ways I wish I could bank the 3k Im spending on a new Macbook Pro....

Life stuff is important, and I'm saying this to everybody as the designated Guild-Mom.

Especially because the economy is terrible, and gas prices are rising higher than we can keep up with. And in the US, it's gunna get worse 'cause of the flooding in the Mid-west.

Save your pennies, babies.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:16 pm
You know, in a way, it's cheaper to live in a big city like Toronto, because everything downtown is so close that you just walk everywhere.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 6:46 pm
I think it's safe to say that the US and Canada need more methods of public transportation... not JUST around the big cities.

But good luck with that.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games