Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3769 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:28 am
hard to do anything mentally . . . massive final essay is draining my mind of all ability to create . . .

monstrous assignment is monstrous.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:31 am
Magni Prime
hard to do anything mentally . . . massive final essay is draining my mind of all ability to create . . .

monstrous assignment is monstrous.

I am so terribly sorry, Magni. And I.... have.... 3 characters to post as, a roleplay to kickstart, a profile to finish, and even thought it's "creative" and "fun"..... bluh.  

welian

Crew

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:29 pm
Eylios
Well, for Visual Arts, there were 27 seniors. All the departments together, I'm not sure, probably about 80 seniors.

At my "home" high school, my class is a bit over 300 people, I think about 340. I'm the 303rd person in line to graduate - we're going by academy (who your vice-principal is) and then alphabetical order.

My highschool year had 64 people in it when we left smile
And my Biomedical course graduated with a total of 12ish people >.>  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:52 pm
Eylios
Magni Prime
I am so terribly sorry, Magni. And I.... have.... 3 characters to post as, a roleplay to kickstart, a profile to finish, and even thought it's "creative" and "fun"..... bluh.

Heh, wanna trade duties and responsibilities? Of course, that depends on how your RP skills are at being a therapist and a client, and your knowledge of depression treatment techniques through CBT, REBT, client-centered, and possibly a bit of psychodynamic therapy. I can provide the references- oh, and it is due within the next few hours. eek

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:56 pm
My high school and college were roughly the same size. Something like 300 or so people in each class, though for college us music ed grads were only like 4, total music grads numbered 7 I think. I got to sing the national anthem at graduation! Scary as hell though. Only time ever in my entire life was I so nervous that my knees were shaking. Probably will never sing in front of that many people again. Got to sit on the stage for a bit, processed up there with the bigwigs and so forth. Kinda neat to remember it.

*pokes Etherea thread*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:08 pm
Essay is done, and now I have to wait for Phoenix to come back up to use their WritePoint editing system to double-check for issues. Frankly, I think I've written better, but I can't figure out how to fix it . . . and I am out of time.

I wish the knights would go to Etheria and start some s**t. Even more, I wish that Thought and Memory would arrive so Voidknight could interact with them.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cobalt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:03 pm
Kami-Kahzy and I are waiting until they interact a bit more, I guess, before we start the mayhem - we'll be bringing the Nightmares to Earth, so they probably won't have to go anywhere. For the time being, I can only wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:20 pm
Same here, especially since I have handicapped the character in some ways, and been working on her development in others. I've been thinking logically through what might happen to a dream construct that had dreamed so long that memories of being human were forgotten. What might happen to the mind once it forgets the meat and bone avatar?

Oh, yes. I have been thinking of the 'true face' of the Void Knight for a while now. Let's just say there is a very good reason she is encased in full-body armor, and wears a mirrored face mask. ninja  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:38 am
-Peeks in and glances around for a few moments-

I wanted to announce that... I'm not dead, and this place has not been forgotten ^^;
I would also like to state that... I'm going to attempt at returning to Gaia gradually, maybe join a few RP's, think up some others...
-hums-

ninja

I've missed this place!! crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:58 am
You know, if Thought and Memory are being used to bring the Nightmares to the human realm, I'm pretty sure they could do the same thing to the void knight and make her go too or something, right?

And hi there, DTT! *waves*  

Panpear

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:00 am
What, are all the oldies coming back now? If so, then Yoder should be here any day now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 am
Sadly we had word Snowman will be unavailable for a while.
Also I got a new pipe today. one made of metal.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:35 am
Panpear is right. If Thought and Memory can make Nightmares real on Earth, they should be able to make Dreams and Knights real too.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 am
Cobalt
Kami-Kahzy and I are waiting until they interact a bit more, I guess, before we start the mayhem - we'll be bringing the Nightmares to Earth, so they probably won't have to go anywhere. For the time being, I can only wait.

That sounds messy o_0
Lol, just trying to work out how a 70ish year old woman would see off a beast like that xD

Ruined Horizon
I wish the knights would go to Etheria and start some s**t. Even more, I wish that Thought and Memory would arrive so Voidknight could interact with them.

And I'm already there smile . Actually I've already killed a nightmare XD
And the other Knights are just floating back and forth in daydreams or interupted sleep. SO! Shouldn't be long I imagine XD

On a different note, oak smoked green olives are AMAZING!!!  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 am
Disturbing Tale Teller
-Peeks in and glances around for a few moments-

I wanted to announce that... I'm not dead, and this place has not been forgotten ^^;
I would also like to state that... I'm going to attempt at returning to Gaia gradually, maybe join a few RP's, think up some others...
-hums-

ninja

I've missed this place!! crying

And you have been missed too, Goosey. Don' worry. You are always welcome here. Many have taken sabbaticals lately, and a few are even returning. wink

Eylios
Panpear is right. If Thought and Memory can make Nightmares real on Earth, they should be able to make Dreams and Knights real too.

That raises interesting questions and situations . . . I like where this is going. twisted Course, if they did that now, Void would emerge in a bar. eek

Giyari
And I'm already there smile . Actually I've already killed a nightmare XD
And the other Knights are just floating back and forth in daydreams or interupted sleep. SO! Shouldn't be long I imagine XD

On a different note, oak smoked green olives are AMAZING!!!

I noted you were on a rampage- but didn't have a good IC reason to go and interact. Void is waiting for Thought and Memory, though if any come for her she won't turn them away either.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3769 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games