Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 3775 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:04 am
Just think like Bleach, Magni! Rip open a portal in the sky, and bam. You're in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 am
I'm going to guess that Thought and Memory aren't going to willingly be bringing in things from Etherea while their awake right now. But I think the Nightmare will have different plans once they go to sleep, eh?  

Panpear

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 am
Eylios
Just think like Bleach, Magni! Rip open a portal in the sky, and bam. You're in.

A good point. all I need is to find an IC reason to identify who Thought and Memory are. Once they are identified, Void would do anything to be by their side and serve them. Such is her nature now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:22 am
Magni Prime
Eylios

A good point. all I need is to find an IC reason to identify who Thought and Memory are. Once they are identified, Void would do anything to be by their side and serve them. Such is her nature now.

You do realize Morgan will want to weave flower chains for your Knight?  

welian

Crew

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:26 am
Only the Silver Knight and Void Knight would even be able to breach the barrier . . . portals and teleportation could cross the veil now that I think about it. Convenient!

If Morgan was recognized as Memory, then the Void Knight wouldn't argue. She is theirs, and if gifts are offered, she won't turn them down. ^_~  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:30 am
*gluggles DTT*  

Cobalt

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:10 pm
Magni Prime

Eylios
Panpear is right. If Thought and Memory can make Nightmares real on Earth, they should be able to make Dreams and Knights real too.

That raises interesting questions and situations . . . I like where this is going. twisted Course, if they did that now, Void would emerge in a bar. eek

See, I like that idea, but would their powers still work withouth the dream realm? and technically that would mean two of the same person would be around in the same universe, and then if you wake up... then what? :S  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:26 pm
*gluggles Cobalt back and waves like mad to everyone else* whee heart heart heart

Sounds like an amazing RP is under discussion in here oAo;;  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:45 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
*gluggles Cobalt back and waves like mad to everyone else* whee heart heart heart

Sounds like an amazing RP is under discussion in here oAo;;

Hiya dudette biggrin
Any yeah, it's only a few pages in but it's pretty good so far! Hope it continues to be awesome razz  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:57 pm
Powers still work based on how deeply and strongly the person is dreaming, not on location.

If your real self wakes up, the dream Knight goes poof.

Aaaaaannd, maybe if you're powerful enough, you can wear your Knight's armor while awake. wink  

welian

Crew

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:01 pm
-Ponders reading into the RP and seeing if there is space to join-

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:24 pm
I almost forgot how taxing it was to actually create an RP. . . sweatdrop  

Gale OverDrive

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:01 pm
It's very taxing. I actually prefer to make RPs, and then let other people do all the posting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:44 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
-Ponders reading into the RP and seeing if there is space to join-

ninja

There is room for more Nightmares. My character and yours can wreak havok together! XD  

Cobalt

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:11 pm
I have an idea for a character, but... It was going to be a 'Nobody knows for sure if she's a Knight, or a Nightmare' kind of thing, and I wasn't sure if it would work out so early in the RP...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3770 3771 3772 3773 3774 3775 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games