Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:23 am
HABERDAY MAGNI!

Wuzzat? I'm not making no Deadpool movie. If I was, i'd be making it off of Marvel vs. Capcom 3.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:23 am
Big happy birthday to the guild leader. Just means that you're one year closer to death. Enjoy. xd  

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:02 am
That's quite a pessimistic way of looking at it.

In other news . . . I opened the RP for applications. xp  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:10 pm
Magni Prime
Happy Birthday to me. Yay.

Happy B-day Big Yin razz

On other things, anyone on Etheria got any ideas of what I should do with Gretel for now? I'm a bit lost with the plot line just now since it seems so far nothing major has happened other than dreams becoming real, or something, either way... I personally felt it was a bit early for that to happen (or even if it should have happened at all) but there you go ninja  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:51 pm
Well, the thread was floundering...and dreams are not made real yet. I just showed that in some places (likely places where powerful Ethereans have gathered) the two worlds are close....

Other than that...nothing yet. I am trying to get it moving.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:54 pm
I can attest to this pessimistic view of things (though my renewed sense of life has me giddy all the damn time now), I almost died a week ago from double pneumonia. Was in the ICU for 2 weeks in and out of consciousness on a respirator with tubes in my lungs...they almost cracked my poor chest open...scary crap man. Life is tooooo short. Live it up!

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:39 pm
-Is waiting for the OK and the Go for her character to be playable in Etheria-

eek

No second interview... Apparently my phone interview sucked xD  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:31 pm
Damn, Mephisto . . . I hope you are alright, and on the mend . . .

Sorry, Goosey. I wish things went better for you.  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Call Me Mephisto

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:42 pm
Thanks! Indeed I am...I even run in circles in my house sometimes just because I now know what its like not to be able to breathe...and let me tell you it was the worst experience of my life. BUT I LIVE! All is well!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:45 pm
Meh.... I had a feeling it didn't go to well, so I'm not too disappointed. It would just be nice if I could get a job soon... I've got plans going in a bunch of different directions I need to start heading towards...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Electric Kool-Aid

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 am
@DTT: I sincerely doubt that the quality of your phone interview had much to do with their decision to give you the job or not. At least if your area is much like mine, the job market is just totally screwed up. You're still young right? Like, less than 20ish? So my guess is that there were enough older people who applied for the job who are assumed to need the job more. I tried for 3 months once to get ANY job and one of the coffee shops I went to said to me: "Yeah, you COULD leave your resume, but I have a stack of 50 on my desk and I know of at least 3 Ph.D's in there." So hang in there and don't see it as a negative reflection on yourself, it's probably just an unfortunate function of the job market that especially for youngins' like us it's hard to get jobs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:47 am
Good to hear you're doing better, Mephisto.  

Panpear

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:10 pm
-gluggles EKA-

Yeah, I know that there is that. I just had that feeling, though, right after the interview ended, that I wasn't quite what they were looking for. Thus the feeling that it reflected on what I said during the interview.

I'm 19 now, 20 in February, and I've only had one job that lasted about a month. I'm going to see if I can just work on my painting stuff and art stuff to at least get a little extra cash that I'll need, maybe hire myself out for commissions and the like.

I'm just kinda glad I planned on taking out student loans for my fall semester, anyways.... ^^;

( True fact: I remember I joined this guild and started RPing here back in 04. I was 12 then ._. )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:48 pm
By the by...

Would anyone be interested in an apocalyptic RP? Something... Global Warming end of the world + Zombies and, erm... Coping methods? Adapting? Either during the effects or years after...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:10 pm
I have a crap job . . . and have held it for six years.

Oh, and got a speeding ticket today. $135 for 5 over the limit. ugh.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3777 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games