Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:40 pm
Guinea Pig Otaku
Hello, I just joined today my name is Guinea Pig Otaku (or GPO for short). My favorite things are coffee, anime, manga, guinea pigs, and blood shed. I am ??? Years old and live in the USA. Also i get extremely mad when people call guinea pigs hamsters. My favorite saying is "go die in a fire". I have three guinea pigs, four cats, a dog, a bearded dragon lizard, a gerbil, a hamster, and two rats. I look forward to meeting you all 4laugh

Hello, hello, nice to meet you!
Coffee is my lifeblood. emotion_drool I'm making a cup right now, even!
Uwah, how can someone call a guinea pig a hamster?!!
Two totally different things! I mean, hamsters can't whistle!
That's a LOT of pets, wow! A bearded dragon lizard, too? That is so cool~!!
Anyway, welcome aboard, we hope you like it here! c:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:44 pm
Queen Spazzy
Guinea Pig Otaku
Hello, I just joined today my name is Guinea Pig Otaku (or GPO for short). My favorite things are coffee, anime, manga, guinea pigs, and blood shed. I am ??? Years old and live in the USA. Also i get extremely mad when people call guinea pigs hamsters. My favorite saying is "go die in a fire". I have three guinea pigs, four cats, a dog, a bearded dragon lizard, a gerbil, a hamster, and two rats. I look forward to meeting you all 4laugh

I just want to say that I find kangaroo rats to be the coolest out there.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Guinea Pig Otaku

Skilled Bloodsucker

10,700 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Energy Generator 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:30 pm
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
Guinea Pig Otaku

That's sooooooo cute heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:18 pm
Guinea Pig Otaku
delasislas
Queen Spazzy
Guinea Pig Otaku

That's sooooooo cute heart

I know right!?  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:00 pm
Halloooo~ My nicknames Tash......im 21....... and i just joined not to long ago....thanx to teh person for accepting me in! im kinda an introvert shy and quiet....plus lonely.......but anywho i love to paint ceramics......., doing creative writing........not to mention reading books haha! .............my life is from planet boring so i may be a bit slow on things LOL...........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:11 pm
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX
Halloooo~ My nicknames Tash......im 21....... and i just joined not to long ago....thanx to teh person for accepting me in! im kinda an introvert shy and quiet....plus lonely.......but anywho i love to paint ceramics......., doing creative writing........not to mention reading books haha! .............my life is from planet boring so i may be a bit slow on things LOL...........

Hello, nice to meet you~!
That's just fine, I'm a serious introvert, too, and get super nervous with people I don't know well. ^^;
Ohhh, I love ceramics! I wasn't all that great at it, but it's still so much fun!
Boooooooks. emotion_drool I'm a mega bibliophile, I've amassed a small library's worth of books, actually, much to my mum's disdain since she has to keep most of them for me until I get enough space to take them back. ^^;
What's your favorite series, or author (or both, even, if you want!)? owo

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:30 pm
Queen Spazzy
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX

That's just fine, I'm a serious introvert, too, and get super nervous with people I don't know well. ^^;
Ohhh, I love ceramics! I wasn't all that great at it, but it's still so much fun!
Boooooooks. emotion_drool I'm a mega bibliophile, I've amassed a small library's worth of books, actually, much to my mum's disdain since she has to keep most of them for me until I get enough space to take them back. ^^;

wow we have alot of stuff in common haha especially the introvert part!finally someone who gets it......with the whole being around people u dont know part!!!! and hmmmm my favorite author was a three guys named Sam Saciliano, Christopher Pike, and Stephan King........horror books are teh best for me......just got done reading Stephan king's Doctor Sleep.....now im reading resident evil: Underworld........heh Leon S. Kennedy is an amazing character lol  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:57 am
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX
Queen Spazzy
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX

wow we have alot of stuff in common haha especially the introvert part!finally someone who gets it......with the whole being around people u dont know part!!!! and hmmmm my favorite author was a three guys named Sam Saciliano, Christopher Pike, and Stephan King........horror books are teh best for me......just got done reading Stephan king's Doctor Sleep.....now im reading resident evil: Underworld........heh Leon S. Kennedy is an amazing character lol

Hehe, yup! It can be hard to find other introverts, I mean, we definitely don't spend a lot of time out being social.
Ohhhh, I know those authors, I have toooons of books by them! Especially Stephen King, oh man, he is one of my all-time favorites, I had almost all of his books at one point, but he writes soooo much, I know I am definitely missing a bunch by now, I'll have to start hitting up secondhand book stores and looking for his stuff again.
Leon is amaaaaazing~ I've played a few of the RE games (even though I'm terrible at them), and I've watched some of the movies, but I didn't know there were books, I might have to look those up now.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:35 pm
Queen Spazzy
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX
Queen Spazzy
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX

Hehe, yup! It can be hard to find other introverts, I mean, we definitely don't spend a lot of time out being social.
Ohhhh, I know those authors, I have toooons of books by them! Especially Stephen King, oh man, he is one of my all-time favorites, I had almost all of his books at one point, but he writes soooo much, I know I am definitely missing a bunch by now, I'll have to start hitting up secondhand book stores and looking for his stuff again.
Leon is amaaaaazing~ I've played a few of the RE games (even though I'm terrible at them), and I've watched some of the movies, but I didn't know there were books, I might have to look those up now.

very true.........thats the whole point of being a introvert.........socializing is not a trait of ours lol..............and OH COOL you have books by them thats awesomeeeee!!! yeah Christopher Pike's "The Season of Passage" is the BEST book i read of his.........read the last chapters for a couple hours before finally ending it haha!!! i to am missing a bunch of Stephen King books cause i haven't been keepin up at all............YESH someone ells who loves Leon.......and i also like Sherry Birkin as well.......Resident Evil 2 was a blast to play on N64.............i loved the first RE movie...........i first saw the books at Barnes N' Noble and was shocked that they had normal chapter books on the series XD .............i started with Book IV (it was in Roman Numerals so yeah XP)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:30 pm
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX
very true.........thats the whole point of being a introvert.........socializing is not a trait of ours lol..............and OH COOL you have books by them thats awesomeeeee!!! yeah Christopher Pike's "The Season of Passage" is the BEST book i read of his.........read the last chapters for a couple hours before finally ending it haha!!! i to am missing a bunch of Stephen King books cause i haven't been keepin up at all............YESH someone ells who loves Leon.......and i also like Sherry Birkin as well.......Resident Evil 2 was a blast to play on N64.............i loved the first RE movie...........i first saw the books at Barnes N' Noble and was shocked that they had normal chapter books on the series XD .............i started with Book IV (it was in Roman Numerals so yeah XP)

I keep forgetting to drop by and reply, gah.
I'd like to say I have that book around somewhere, but I have so many, it's so hard to tell.
I'm pretty fond of Sherry, myself. I usually end up wanting to punch half the female characters for being useless or whiny, but she's pretty awesome.
RE2 was on the N64?! I didn't even know. I found a copy of it for the PS1 in good condition at a thrift shop a while back (and bought it faster than you could say 'obsessive collector'), I didn't realize it came out on a Nintendo system, too!
I have one for the GameCube, too, but I can't remember which... The save system is brutal, though, so I'm more horrid at that one than, say, the one on the 360 that lets me drag my beau (who is much better at these games than me) into playing with me.
Ohh, I've really got to look those books up now, maybe I can drop in on my nearest Barnes and Noble and find one to read while standing and trying not to look suspicious browse.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Alastor-Frost

Ruthless Werewolf

7,300 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2016 2:41 pm
Queen Spazzy
Xx_Malkavia_Red_xX

I keep forgetting to drop by and reply, gah.
I'd like to say I have that book around somewhere, but I have so many, it's so hard to tell.
I'm pretty fond of Sherry, myself. I usually end up wanting to punch half the female characters for being useless or whiny, but she's pretty awesome.
RE2 was on the N64?! I didn't even know. I found a copy of it for the PS1 in good condition at a thrift shop a while back (and bought it faster than you could say 'obsessive collector'), I didn't realize it came out on a Nintendo system, too!
I have one for the GameCube, too, but I can't remember which... The save system is brutal, though, so I'm more horrid at that one than, say, the one on the 360 that lets me drag my beau (who is much better at these games than me) into playing with me.
Ohh, I've really got to look those books up now, maybe I can drop in on my nearest Barnes and Noble and find one to read while standing and trying not to look suspicious browse.

its ok haha! im patient with reply's so no worries!................but yeah i didnt like most of the Female Characters in the series except Sherry......even when she was little she still knew how to take care of herself around mutants and stuff..............and mhmmm thats how i knew about teh series was when i played it on N64.........it was pretty hard to play on there since the Movement of your character kinda sucked.........i was so bad at that one.......but i kinda had help from *coughs* Cheats *coughs*...................you are gonna love the books....(they are just passed amazing)....i had to stop reading mine cause i need some reading glass's and i don't have any........  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:11 pm
Welcome everyone! 4laugh

Welcome Malkavia! I went to your profile and enjoyed a few minutes of the circus music biggrin  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

Mr Sp00ks

Universal Invader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:33 am
Hi all! I'm just a weirdo from california who has an unhealthy obsession with star trek and hot cheetos. I also love cosplaying, foamcrafting, writing, drawing, painting, and I'm a bit of a movie buff as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:28 pm
thetribbleofQonoS
Hi all! I'm just a weirdo from california who has an unhealthy obsession with star trek and hot cheetos. I also love cosplaying, foamcrafting, writing, drawing, painting, and I'm a bit of a movie buff as well.

star trek and hot cheetos is the best obsession. then again, never watched star trek.  

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100

Mr Sp00ks

Universal Invader

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 7:45 pm
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS

star trek and hot cheetos is the best obsession. then again, never watched star trek.

It's gr8 m8 xD  
Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games