Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:20 pm
"There just no getting you right?" Riku said as he started to feel better then barfed away from her,"Ehhhh, it happens I guess." Riku groaned staying still as she medicated him with the antidote,"Um.... ehh....Ari-ana-sensei, can.... you..... teach.... me how...... you use poison like...... you do?" Riku asked with broken words trying to not barf again.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:41 am
User Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Mishashi Tera

Tera suddenly released 3 small flamingos.
"lets move!" she shouted as she made a handseal and ran. The flamingos flew into the air waiting.

ACsweetpea

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 am
Being ignored he once again started going out of the village to look for a new one  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:30 am
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

"finally he let his guard down" Anzu thought as she smirked then with her byakugan active she trusted her palm into the back of the boy who mentioned Zeramaru. She was about to hit him in the back to knock them down she signaled the number 4 with her free hand to Zephyr who knew what he is to do in this combo attack.

((JOO was only walking away not yet gone))

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

Makito_Suzine

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:41 am
((yeah yeah whatever...))

Kazu smiled and said "BROTHER..." A person suddenly came out of Kazu's back and slaped the palm away
The other one said "Damn... was hoping not to show anyone that..." he formed a few handsigns and he made duplicates of EVERYTHING...

Kazu dashed away as one of them came back into the body

((Atleast you noticed me smile ) ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:44 am
User Image

Hyuuga Anzu

"Baka!" Anzu loudly scoffed as she used the momentum of the slap to swing her hand towards Kazu. She knew it was a genjutsu since the duplicate Kazu had no chakra and her byakugan noticed the real one.

((Sorry it took so long but all of them told me I was too agressive so I changed tactic ...))

There's a killer inside us. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way.

Makito_Suzine

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:05 am
((Well, it is YOUR style, no point in trying to convince you outa it cuz your most comfortable with it. Am I mistaken?))

Kazu ran fast enough just to miss the slap from Anzu

Kazu continued running and shouted "I DONT WANT TO FIGHT..."

The other person who had come out of his back shouted "I DO GAHAHAHHAHA!!!" He came back out with half of his body sticking out, He formed a few handsigns and somehow a jet of snow came flying out of his mouth directed at Anzu

Kazu shouted "BROTHER, We have to go now..."

The person frowned and said "Your the smart one" and went back into the body

(dont worry that would be an easy dodge, I was far enough for you to miss after all smile )

(used 2 academy jutsu)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:23 am
Ariana heard Riku then said
"Hold on one minute"
She heard fighting and turned her head looking down at the border seeing two strange characters.
"eh, WHATS GOING ON DOWN THERE!!!"
Ariana yelled down there still rubbing Riku's back seeming to be more concerned about her student than the affairs below. After yelling down she created handseals and 4 clones were created. They all jumped off the watch tower and as they slowly fell they began to run down the side of the tower and land on the ground in a crouch one after the other. They all slowly stood up sequentially in order waiting for the first to stand completely.

Bodhisattva Empress

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:40 am
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
"Alright then."Riku said still laying back content at the attention he was getting though he still felt dizzy and wanted to barf, though he felt e might be impeding her job so he decided to try to suck it up, as he tried to look at Ariana,"Hey Ariana-sensei, I'm feeling a little better so...." Riku was saying as he quickly turned away and barfed,"Ehhh, well I was saying..... you can go check things out, don't worry too much about me....." Riku said looking away from her since he didn't know if he was going to barf again.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will lived to the fullest."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:15 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo walks past the Cloud villages metal gates out of the cloud village. They were still standing strong as usual. He notices something in his pocket and recognizes it as a peice of paper. It was a message from Koi on where he was and where to bring the body. Kazuo realized how long it must have been so he goes speeding out to find Koi at his destination.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:29 pm
((not sure if you remember or not, but mikyo removed all of his metal from the gates when he 'rose' again....so the gates no longer have that special, selfdefence metal thing))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:50 am
Walking back into the village, electricity continued jolting from his body, he saw Anzu attacking another ninja, but didnt mind it, He continued into the village (6) Blood then noticed... all of them are here... he had gone in  

Bloodfang23

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:35 am
User Image

Zephyr smirked. "Snow... he will be useful but yuno wont like it if I made the desicions I will have to let this kid follow without the rest" He thought as he rubbed his chin with his right hand.
"Kinjutsu Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Forbidden Jutsu Hell Fire Technique)" Zephyr said as he stroked his chin and blew out a fire in such a large spread that it could possibly set the entire gates ablaze, but in reality it was just a genjutsu: Magen Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu (Demonic Illusion Hell Fire Technique) Zephyr was a god liar his voice sounded no different from how he would normally talk.

((But her style in RP will get us killed and she understands that))

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:45 am
Kazu stopped because he saw everything burning... he even felt it... but he saw that the snow he had fired had not melted, and one of them shouted "AHHHH IM BURNING!!!" The other replied "You idiot... its a genjutsu" while he stabed himself on the arm which released the genjutsu

Edit-((Whatever, It just weird to me that a person would change his/her opinion because of some outside force (AKA- you influencing a RPC, which means your a god? atleast a RPC god) hehe just messing with yah smile ))  

RaiTenguOni

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:05 am
User Image

Zephyr smiled seeing that only one of the two Kazu's are smart. "Same bloodline as the twins" he thought as he fixed his hair.
"Very intelligent... but you forget one thing snow-boy" Zephyr said exaggerating the O on the word boy.
"Genjutsus are just used to cover up reality-desu" he said as he threw out a kunai from his long hair towards Kazu.

((we told her nothing in person or RP she just noticed it her choice. Well since you in a sense insulted me we will have fun. Just pointing out you must have a hard time juggling schedules *wink* *wink*))

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games