Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:30 pm

codys ears perked up as he heard shop and he listend in
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:28 am

Rocky smiled and nodded at Kai, replying "Yeah, man. That cake was really good. I wouldn't say no to another one!"

LimberNimbleShadow

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 1:21 am

Kai began to run the idea through his head, it sounded good. Helooked at Rocky with giant, anime-sparkle eyes. "Then can I open a little cake shop in the corner of the cafe?" He already had designs in his head for what it would look like. "I can have it built by tommorrow... plus.... I GET TO PLAY WITH POWER TOOLS!!"
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:00 pm

cody smiled and got up. he walked over to kai and said "um.. i couldnt help overhearing about the idea and i'd love to help you with building or anything else you need, if you wouldnt mind"

cody-the-umbreon

Alexis Myth

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:17 am

Sorry enter in the RP so out of time U:

Character's name: Fun Lei

Species: Snow Leopard

Appearance: Long blond hair, sometimes with a short, loves use jackets and black shirts, but need make a good couple to use, he use long boots and love necklaces.

Bio: Is a field reporter from Nepal, an occupation which has given him an insatiable appetite for collecting information. His strong personality makes him pushy, argumentative, and a sore loser who often clashes with others. Despite his personality, Fun Lei is a caring person who will take care of other people if needed.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:34 pm

"Why am I dettered in seeing Kai use Power tools?" Dimitris murmured to Rocky.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:24 am

Before Dimitris had even finished talking, Kai was bringing in wood scraps, a saw, some nails and a hammer. And... a Jackhammer!? Dropping all the stuff onto the floor, he rubbed his paws together. Awright! Imma gonna build me a cake store".
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:02 pm

cody looked at kai and said "i can help with that if you want"

cody-the-umbreon

Alexis Myth

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:44 pm

*Fun Lei Throws a little microphone in the table hearing the chat writting everthing in his notebook*

Interesting.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:53 pm

Kai was still pulling out power tools. "Sure!" he replied. "If you wanna get the area measured up and then we'll start building the frame for the counter". He pulled out a chainsaw and put it down, saving it for later...

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Alexis Myth

7,650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:02 pm

*Looks to the chainsaw curious, pushing back the microphone taking from the recorder a tape from Kai's plans. Fun Lei back writing a little more in your notebook about the place Kai go start to build*

Need some help?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Rocky slowly shuffled up to the chainsaw and jackhammer, placing a paw on both of them and de-materializing them back to his little pocket dimension. "Well, at least he won't tear the place down, heh." He said back to Dimitris. "I'll keep a sharp eye out."

LimberNimbleShadow

cody-the-umbreon

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm

cody nodded and did as told grabbing a tape mesure and starting to mesure
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:08 pm

"All right then, have at it Kai." Dimitris sat back on a stool supervising the work.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games