Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:58 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
i personally don't like the descions people make to smoke and drink. its HORRIBLE for their body and mind

I don't understand it either. I have a friend who started smoking right after he got out of high school. When I first saw him smoking a cig I wanted to punch him. He's a moron.
As for drinking, if someone knows when enough is enough and only drinks in moderation it's fine, but my mom's an alcoholic so I'm not even GETTING on that horrible merry-go-round! I'd never touch the stuff!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:01 pm

it's Peer pressure for smoking i think it's terrible imgaine seeing your lungs U_U. but i never smoked a ciggarete in my life. my brother has 1 lung and he smokes around 20 a day.

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:12 pm

@jordan I'm sorry to say this, but your brother's a moron.
And, good for you for never smoking cigs.

As for Peer pressure, ******** that! I'm sorry but if the people around you are telling you to smoke, I'd get new friends. That's like saying "Hey man! You should get lung cancer! Hell, let's give everyone around us lung cancer too! Cause that's how cool we are!" It's bullshit. Smoking cigs is like telling yourself "I want to spend tens of thousands of dollars (or the equivalent of that in whatever currency you use) to shorten my lifespan by 10 to 20 years!" It's stupid and useless and there's no reason to do it.
End of rant. lol

Sorry but I have strong feelings when it comes to this issue, and I tend to get all...preachy. xd
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:18 pm

i say no all the time there's no need for cigarettes..tobacco yes

Euro's Darlin' awh rant all you like i just drank half a bodka bottle with my friend rachace''

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:24 pm

PissPocket
Everyone in Ireland ¬_¬

CAUSE WE FIND OURSELVES IN THE SAME OLD PLACE
SINGING DRUNKEN LULIBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:24 pm

PissPocket
Everyone in Ireland ¬_¬
User Image
User Image

i know i just had to say it

Verya Sylvani
Crew

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Firelightpixie
@jordan I'm sorry to say this, but your brother's a moron.
And, good for you for never smoking cigs.

As for Peer pressure, ******** that! I'm sorry but if the people around you are telling you to smoke, I'd get new friends. That's like saying "Hey man! You should get lung cancer! Hell, let's give everyone around us lung cancer too! Cause that's how cool we are!" It's bullshit. Smoking cigs is like telling yourself "I want to spend tens of thousands of dollars (or the equivalent of that in whatever currency you use) to shorten my lifespan by 10 to 20 years!" It's stupid and useless and there's no reason to do it.
End of rant. lol

Sorry but I have strong feelings when it comes to this issue, and I tend to get all...preachy. xd

oO I wonder your preach on a drug which is more harmless than alcohol and alot less harming than cigs even though the media falsy portrays it deadly... Weed... you don't die from an O.D on weed... you just puke... sometimes.... and if your dumb like my friends, you call the hospital thinking your gonna die... it was funny to me
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:30 pm

I love weed i might get a 50 bag now. it's only half 12..hmm nah i'll get it tommorow. it's so relaxing and it doesn't harm your lungs because you don't have to inhale it. Plus it eats away at all the fatty brain cells that are dead

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:35 pm

PissPocket
I love weed i might get a 50 bag now. it's only half 12..hmm nah i'll get it tomorrow. it's so relaxing and it doesn't harm your lungs because you don't have to inhale it. Plus it eats away at all the fatty brain cells that are dead

I only like the Pure kind, none of that mixed stuff. besides It's a healing herb, You don't get lung cancer even if you inhale it, all the harmful effects are BS produced by todays media trying to get us to be more responsible for our economy since hemp is a burden to the production of lumber
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:40 pm

I Love the taste of liqour ^ ^.... but I loathe the taste of beer

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:41 pm

ah no i love my dealer 2 for 1 on ounze bags biggrin
Well obviously. the particles are too small too atach to the aveoli in your lungs

EDIT: I love all alchohal. wine is a beaut in the morning after drinking
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:47 pm

what about the dumb chucks thinking that choking theirselves gets them high... >> the next thing you know people will be going up to kangaroos to get kicked the ef out to daydream about halutionating instead taking hits of acid to see the cool trippy visions of alice in wonderland

rocky the paladin
Crew

3,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm

I'd never touch acid. U_U. that s**t is trippy
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:49 pm

holy s**t I just read all this s**t going on.. and I'm sacred in a way.

I drink when I'm really down... ((Thats been alot latly.))
I hate beer but I like the other stuff.

As for cig I've seen my grandfatherin the er enought times bc of heart attacks not too.

I want to try weed but I'm kinda chiken.

Umm... tjats ll I can rember at this point.... to feed back on

Izzy Derp
Vice Captain

Smitten Fairy

33,800 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

PissPocket

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Everyone is scared O_O xDD

Do you drink alone?? cause that ain't good :/

oh if your gonna try weed the first time i suggest you try it with a friend or your uncle or something. cause it's amazing.

well done for reading the pages would have never done that
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games