Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:08 pm
"you weak now."berry held him up by making him lean on her.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:12 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll smiled " thanks..: his hair turned a little but lighter and he waled into the castle  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:16 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll smiled " thanks..: his hair turned a little but lighter and he waled into the castle
berry walked in and the guars went to them"berry your coming with us now. under the order of kiing bob."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:23 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
berry walked in and the guars went to them"berry your coming with us now. under the order of kiing bob."
bixyll put his hanf on the guards chest and the guard fell to the ground ".....wheres her parents.?"  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:26 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
bixyll put his hanf on the guards chest and the guard fell to the ground ".....wheres her parents.?"
"where do you think?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:36 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"where do you think?"
bixyll pulled out a knife and tossed it in the air he caught it with darkness and the knife went one of the guards neck "... i dont hihk i have to ask again..."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:37 pm
"i'll go bring bob back," recca dashed of, and the floating knives followed after him  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:39 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"where do you think?"
bixyll pulled out a knife and tossed it in the air he caught it with darkness and the knife went one of the guards neck "... i dont hihk i have to ask again..."
"the dungeon!"the guard sayed.  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:45 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"where do you think?"
"the dungeon!"the guard sayed.
bixyll smirked "thanks" bixyll started to walk and behind there was a slice in the air and bodies hitting the floor  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:47 pm
some guards stood in front of Recca, "HALT"

Recca stopped, and thre the knived in his hands at the guards, then grabbed the ones that floated around him, and threw those too. he took out 8 guards, but was out of knives, the guards charged after him, and more came into the room. Recca didn't move, and the guards were almost to him, the knives that Recca had thrown were flying back, Recca ducked down, and the knives cut through the guards, and flew by recca, he grabbed two, and started to slash the survivors. the knives began to float around recca again, and when a guard came at him from behind, one of the knives stabbed him. when the fight was over, there were 30 guards on the floor bleeding, "that's but a bit of God's wrath." Recca took to the air, and flew after bob.  

MrAsianK

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:53 pm
berry was starting to be sacred of bixyll  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:54 pm
Recca landed in front of Berry and Bixyll, "i can't find him anywhere"  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:57 pm
MrAsianK
" coward... he disappeared..." bixyll fell over form mental exhaustion "...."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:59 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
MrAsianK
" coward... he disappeared..." bixyll fell over form mental exhaustion "...."
"bixyll....."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:00 pm
"Bixyll should have just enough light in him to take in light as energy" Recca put out his hand , and a ray of light shone out over Bixyll  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games