Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Gale OverDrive

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:02 am
You guys should join my RP. blaugh

Special places need to be filled by this guild's crew and well-known RPers. (You get a bonus for signing up)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:11 pm
I'd like something like that, DTT.

*considers GOD's RP*  

Talon StarDrifter

Aged Citizen

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Megathread 100

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:09 pm
I'm sick of zombies. They are in EVERYTHING!!!!

Other that that, an interesting bit there, DTT.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:01 pm
Well, they don't exactly have to be 'Zombies'...
Just something as a reaction to viruses that had been trapped in the ice caps, evolved, and spread over areas of the world.

It could quite possibly have just caused massive amounts of deaths... And then maybe mutations in the rest of the human race. The mutations also could've helped them adapt to climate change, too... -hums-

Forgive me if I ramble... sweatdrop  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:26 pm
Sorry, Goosey. Just tired of the zombie saturation in all media. When Transformers even take on the 'undead' angle, I think it is far enough.

Alternately, what the freak is going on with Knights? Nobody has posted in five days!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:34 pm
No, I understand.
I think going along the method of mutations, and maybe a few scientists attempted to help the population more...

If only I had that one old RP I think I tried doing a looong while ago... -ponders. Raids computer files-

And I'm still waiting on my profile to be accepted and stuff for Etherea  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cobalt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:40 pm
Sounds like a zombie Xmen roleplay biggrin

Zombie Wolverine: Hold still bub, just wanna eat yer brains..... *slash* *nom*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:43 pm
Without the zombies >3>;
And without those kinds of mutations...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:20 pm
I liked the idea of Infamous/Infamous 2 for making mutations. Only a small population has the gene for mutation . . . but to activate it requires the lives of others. Their energy poured into the mutant to manifest powers. Made me think of Nova Acacemy, and it all mixed together and made me wanna make an Infamous RP. ninja

Oh, and I think there was a zombie Wolverine. There was a Marvel Zombies comic where it showed the superpowered individuals getting zombified and eating everybody in sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 am
My 'Mutants' for this possible RP...
The mutations would focus around the immune system, which could cause skin differences, hair differences... All-together full body differences. Everyone reacts differently to vaccines, and such like that would cause the mutations to begin.
And then there's that of the climate change, where groups of people would have to learn to adapt to extreme weathers, maybe serious diet change, or something... And since they'll already have the mutations in their systems...

Plus, as 'everyone reacts differently' thing goes around... It could create 'survivors', and where I had been thinking the 'zombie' aspect would have come in, but they could have just become 'monsters', as... Not everyone truly/completely survived the viruses that happened with the climate change... And the mutations made them lose their minds/some part of them, and they began attacking without thought rather than keeping a sense of themselves and adapting to their own changes and everything else...

-Trying to explain it clearly, but somehow feels she's failing-

I'm trying to get at least the 'story' down, and then I'll work on the effects, what happened, what changes the characters can/can't have, the plot and all in the RP...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:10 am
If, uhm...
Anyone wants to read that massive chunk I've posted in the UC RP thread I've made... And let me know what they think...
I'll give them a cookie? sweatdrop

I didn't realize I typed so much.... Until I finished and posted it... burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 8:24 am
Haha yes, I know there is Zombie Marvel, and DTT I was being less than serious. I'll read through your thing when I get the chance.  

Cobalt

Ezreal Goes Exploring

Dapper Informer

3,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 1:53 pm
I still like it.
I havent done a zombie/mutant/virus Rp in a while.
I wanna make my Warriors of Time one again =/  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:49 pm
Ruined Horizon
Sorry, Goosey. Just tired of the zombie saturation in all media. When Transformers even take on the 'undead' angle, I think it is far enough.

Alternately, what the freak is going on with Knights? Nobody has posted in five days!

Blame Arts for being inconsiderate in just about ALL of his RPs...
He's not posted in anything for like a week or something, for no reason other than he can't be assed  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:34 pm
Giyari
Ruined Horizon

Blame Arts for being inconsiderate in just about ALL of his RPs...
He's not posted in anything for like a week or something, for no reason other than he can't be assed

No, I'm giving everyone else a chance to post in the real world. The slap could have been heard there.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3778 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games