Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 3:45 pm
Agreed on both fronts. Arctic, a couple days is admirable, but more than three is a bit much. Giyari, ease back a bit. I share in the frustration, but being on the attack won't help much...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:22 pm
No, that would actually be me having a bit of a breakdown. It's summer vacation and i have nothing to do, which..... actually causes writing blocks for me. I've been chugging through MFHS alright, but Bleeding Red stalled and I've yet to post in Knights.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:27 pm
I'll get a post up tommorow then. I think I have other places that I need to post as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:25 pm
Appreciated, Arctic. smile  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:29 pm
I'm glad it wasn't me breaking the RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 10:32 pm
I need a few more people to join mine before the "main story" can start.

Magni, do you want to be one of the other three Primes? I'm Knight Prime and Cobalt is Vanguard Prime, I need at least one more.  

Gale OverDrive

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:59 am
Magni Prime
Agreed on both fronts. Arctic, a couple days is admirable, but more than three is a bit much. Giyari, ease back a bit. I share in the frustration, but being on the attack won't help much...

Lol, the attack is warrented, I have to live with him outside of RPs too XD

@Arts
Either way, you'd better post today man or I'm thinking taking your other RPs off you ninja
It's been over a week since the last post in ancestors, and you haven't posted since the 16th of June, for no reason...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:31 am
Disturbing Tale Teller
My 'Mutants' for this possible RP...
The mutations would focus around the immune system, which could cause skin differences, hair differences... All-together full body differences. Everyone reacts differently to vaccines, and such like that would cause the mutations to begin.
And then there's that of the climate change, where groups of people would have to learn to adapt to extreme weathers, maybe serious diet change, or something... And since they'll already have the mutations in their systems...

Plus, as 'everyone reacts differently' thing goes around... It could create 'survivors', and where I had been thinking the 'zombie' aspect would have come in, but they could have just become 'monsters', as... Not everyone truly/completely survived the viruses that happened with the climate change... And the mutations made them lose their minds/some part of them, and they began attacking without thought rather than keeping a sense of themselves and adapting to their own changes and everything else...

-Trying to explain it clearly, but somehow feels she's failing-

I'm trying to get at least the 'story' down, and then I'll work on the effects, what happened, what changes the characters can/can't have, the plot and all in the RP...

Hey everybodys!

That sounds like good fun DTT

Oh, by the way....*gluggles* heart  

DarkScarlettVixen

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:38 am
Scarlett!!!
-Gluggles back- heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:37 pm
I was personally waiting on Artic to reply to Ruin in Knights. That's why I never posted. I didn't see how anything I could post at this point could matter lol. I figure that what's going on in Etherea (in the bar) is more important than what more character is doing in the real world at the bar lol.  

Seraph Stray

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:54 pm
Disturbing Tale Teller
Scarlett!!!

You look faaabulous, dahlink!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:00 pm
DarkScarlettVixen
Disturbing Tale Teller
Scarlett!!!

You look faaabulous, dahlink!

Thank you~ Thank you~
This is actually cosplay ;D
-giggle-

How are yoouuu~?  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:10 pm
Oh, can't complain. still got a job so I can pay my bills and stuffs. Started going to the gym 'cause my butt is getting HUGE. XD

how 'bout you and who are you cosplaying as?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:19 pm
Ahh... I need to get another job... I've got RL cosplay stuff I need to buy, and I want to get my girlfriend some presents, and depending on where I get work, I might end up moving out... sweatdrop
I should also probably go to the gym a few times a week... I'd ride my bike, but my breathing starts to hurt after a bit...

My Avi is dressed up as Hozuki from Otome Youkai Zakuro~ Well... Hozuki or Bonbori... They're twins, so it doesn't really matter which one whee  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:33 pm
*looks it up on youtube* ....OOOOOH! Oh they're cuuuuute! 4laugh

wonder if they have any full episodes...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3779 3780 3781 3782 3783 3784 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games