Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3781 3782 3783 3784 3785 3786 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Panpear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:11 pm
I like the voice effects the silver knight does. XD

I'm gonna be posting to Knights soon, and then I'll see about other RPs.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:14 pm
I'm just... gonna work on my own RP for a bit.
And then I'll check out GOD's...

Unless it really picks up and gets going, I'm not sure I'll really be getting into Etherea... -slump-  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Panpear

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:31 pm
I'm sure it will pick up at some time. Personally I don't mind slow RPs, but it seems that it's easier to forget about them when you don't post as much. >.>  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 3:55 pm
Ah! I wonder if anyone is going to even want to sit down and read all the stuff for my RP that I'm making...

I can't just... summarize things. I'm describing all in full- The planet changes, all the different climate zones, the different varieties of changes for the mutant stuff that one could decide on...
Not to mention I'll have 'Pre-Made' mutant changes, as well as 'Create your own' for those who want to have come from a different environment from those I've described...  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Articx-Frost

Unbeatable Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:01 pm
@Pnapear - Whassis voice effect I've been doing?
And "Goodu postu!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:28 pm
Hey guys?

I have a few things I want to do.

1. Do a guild announcement for a roll call, you know, thin out the inactive people and bring back the others who've forgotten about us.

2. EITHER restart/reboot Falling in Time OR start a general tavern/lounge style roleplay of a nonspecific genre to appeal to the small crowd in here.

3. See about getting a special subforum for 1x1 or super-small roleplays going.

4. And on a non-RPR related note, get one of my forum roleplays up and running!  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 4:51 pm
The Indigo Knight's voice and such reminds me of... Ahh, what did they call her before they knew who she really was... Soulcatcher? From The Black Company series.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:55 pm
I based Indigo's voice effect after something from Babylon 5. A species was out of phase with the rest of those around it, and the effect was a pre-echo. Given the state I have her in, a post-echo seemed appropriate as well. That made her even less 'normal' and more other-worldy.

I like it. twisted  

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:10 pm
If Falling in Time is rebooted, Warlock is ready to make things go his way again- perhaps more subtle this time? Who knows . . . I only ever got to set off one bomb. crying

We do have an unused Subforum, so the 1X1 RP area is perfectly viable. Announcements are easy too . . .  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 7:09 am
Doop doop. Sounds good Eylios! Let's discuss it in crew forum for specifics like the wording for the announcement.  

Electric Kool-Aid

Panpear

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:29 am
Articx-Frost
@Pnapear - Whassis voice effect I've been doing?
And "Goodu postu!"

When I said silver, I meant indigo. /fails >.>

Eylios - I wouldn't mind a reboot of Falling in Time. I always meant to try applying to that but then I missed much of the beginning and it was complicated. >.> But that would be something that people who had already joined it in the past should weigh in on. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 8:37 am
ok, more apoligies for the delays on pokemon. I just moved out of my first flat, got a new one to sort out and yeah. I will make sure to work on it though. In between minecraft and s**t.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

welian

Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:43 am
Well then! I'll guess I'll start working on a reboot of Time! It should be pretty much the same, except I'll rearrange the city just a bit, and I'll have a co-storymaster - someone with equal say in manipulating in running the story. That'll prrrrrobably be Captain because he's Warlock.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:15 pm
eek wha-wha-whaaaaaaa?!?  

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:30 pm
*pokes Talon* Heehee...googly eyes....  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3781 3782 3783 3784 3785 3786 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games