Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
Please Introduce Yourselves! (NEW MEMBERS AND OLD) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you introduce?
Yes I love meeting new people!
73%
 73%  [ 971 ]
I'm to drunk to remember who I am!
26%
 26%  [ 359 ]
Total Votes : 1330

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:47 pm
thetribbleofQonoS
Hi all! I'm just a weirdo from california who has an unhealthy obsession with star trek and hot cheetos. I also love cosplaying, foamcrafting, writing, drawing, painting, and I'm a bit of a movie buff as well.

Lots of variety! Welcome to the guild! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:06 pm
Blind Blindness
thetribbleofQonoS
Hi all! I'm just a weirdo from california who has an unhealthy obsession with star trek and hot cheetos. I also love cosplaying, foamcrafting, writing, drawing, painting, and I'm a bit of a movie buff as well.

Thanks Cap'n!!  

Mr Sp00ks

Universal Invader

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:52 am
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS

star trek and hot cheetos is the best obsession. then again, never watched star trek.

It's gr8 m8 xD

I think I was taking a break from lake kindred and saw that there was a new post, guess I was a bit out of it. If I was to start with star trek where should I start. (For a second I was tempted to put wars, but we all know you need to start on the second movie and work backwards.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:07 pm
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS

star trek and hot cheetos is the best obsession. then again, never watched star trek.

It's gr8 m8 xD

I think I was taking a break from lake kindred and saw that there was a new post, guess I was a bit out of it. If I was to start with star trek where should I start. (For a second I was tempted to put wars, but we all know you need to start on the second movie and work backwards.)

Voyager is the easiest to get in to, though it's somewhat different from the other series in that it has more humor, more action and of course has the best graphics, and is slightly more fast-paced than the others. So I'd suggest Star Trek: Voyager or The Next Generation although TNG was a bit tough for me to get into until the second season, after which, it was amazing.  

Mr Sp00ks

Universal Invader

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:17 pm
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS

It's gr8 m8 xD

Voyager is the easiest to get in to, though it's somewhat different from the other series in that it has more humor, more action and of course has the best graphics, and is slightly more fast-paced than the others. So I'd suggest Star Trek: Voyager or The Next Generation although TNG was a bit tough for me to get into until the second season, after which, it was amazing.

I'll see if my local bookstore has either of them, I only go there, they introduced me to doctor who books.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:28 pm
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS

It's gr8 m8 xD

I'll see if my local bookstore has either of them, I only go there, they introduced me to doctor who books.

Ok. They're also on Netflix and Amazon instant video if you have either of those ^_^  

Mr Sp00ks

Universal Invader

delasislas

Friendly Gaian

18,675 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:34 pm
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS
delasislas
thetribbleofQonoS

It's gr8 m8 xD

Ok. They're also on Netflix and Amazon instant video if you have either of those ^_^

Sadly, I don't. Generally when watching something, I don't have time to go straight through it, so it can take me a month or two just to watch a show, by itself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 1:38 pm
Hi. my name is Lexi.. i am 30...(yes i'm old..i've been on gaia since 06. don't hate.) If you're expecting me to be a completely serious functioning adult................you're wrong. i can be serious..but....usually i am not. I love singing,RPing,being random. screeching like a pterodactyl in public,,just because. I like things and stuff. and i am a proud nerd. also..i am sort of obsessed with kitties. mew..

also....my capcha says 'later gator' ..that is all.
Carry on...my wayward son!
(Also obsessed with books,and the tv show supernatural)  

Benevolent_Sinner

Floppy Member

13,075 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 7:56 pm
ViolatedAgreement
Hi. my name is Lexi.. i am 30...(yes i'm old..i've been on gaia since 06. don't hate.) If you're expecting me to be a completely serious functioning adult................you're wrong. i can be serious..but....usually i am not. I love singing,RPing,being random. screeching like a pterodactyl in public,,just because. I like things and stuff. and i am a proud nerd. also..i am sort of obsessed with kitties. mew..

Welcome~
Haha, don't worry, I'm a twenty-something and still hanging around here, I don't think you're gonna find any hate.
Growing up is overrated, and quite optional, in my opinion. ;p
CAAAAAAATSSSSS. I love cats. (And on Gaia, since the release of the paws bases, I AM a cat; a walking, talking cat, and it's great!) I have two that drive me up the wall but I love them. What's your favorite~? (Including big cats, not just house cat breeds!) I'm quite fond of the Pallas cat, myself; I think the closest I could get to one of those as a domestic breed would be a Norwegian forest cat or maybe a Maine coon.

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:03 pm
Queen Spazzy
ViolatedAgreement

Welcome~
Haha, don't worry, I'm a twenty-something and still hanging around here, I don't think you're gonna find any hate.
CAAAAAAATSSSSS. I love cats. (And on Gaia, since the release of the paws bases, I AM a cat; a walking, talking cat, and it's great!) I have two that drive me up the wall but I love them. What's your favorite~? (Including big cats, not just house cat breeds!) I'm quite fond of the Pallas cat, myself; I think the closest I could get to one of those as a domestic breed would be a Norwegian forest cat or maybe a Maine coon.

nice to meet you! lol. and....i like them all.. but the one i want to own the most.....is a teacup bengal kitten..and i want like...5. x.x they always stay tiny.lol. i also...want like 3 pomski's ..yes they're dogs...but they are mini huskies basically XD
I WANT TO BUILD A TINY FLUFFY ARMY!  

Benevolent_Sinner

Floppy Member

13,075 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:14 pm
ViolatedAgreement
Queen Spazzy
ViolatedAgreement

Welcome~

nice to meet you! lol. and....i like them all.. but the one i want to own the most.....is a teacup bengal kitten..and i want like...5. x.x they always stay tiny.lol. i also...want like 3 pomski's ..yes they're dogs...but they are mini huskies basically XD

Ahh, I'd never heard of those before now!
Cuuute~
I totally have a thing for the bigger breeds, though; if I thought I could afford a Savannah (and that my boys would get along with a new cat), I'd totally try to get one.
And I want a malamute sooooo bad.
My beau's sis has one and he's huge (and makes the BEST living blanket in the winter, haha~), I'm often tempted to steal him, but I'd never be allowed to own one in my apartment.
You build the tiny fluffy army, I'll build the large fluffy army, and we'll get them both together and have enough cuteness to make a whole continent go "d'awwwwww".

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 8:25 pm
Queen Spazzy
ViolatedAgreement
Queen Spazzy
ViolatedAgreement

Welcome~

Ahh, I'd never heard of those before now!
Cuuute~
I totally have a thing for the bigger breeds, though; if I thought I could afford a Savannah (and that my boys would get along with a new cat), I'd totally try to get one.
And I want a malamute sooooo bad.
My beau's sis has one and he's huge (and makes the BEST living blanket in the winter, haha~), I'm often tempted to steal him, but I'd never be allowed to own one in my apartment.
You build the tiny fluffy army, I'll build the large fluffy army, and we'll get them both together and have enough cuteness to make a whole continent go "d'awwwwww".

We shall need another recruit, for the medium sized army! gather your forces and your fluff!!!!!!!!

Also.....savannahs have a hugeeee temper and like to rip things to shreds. my friend had one. also..i have a friend who literally owns a wild animal zoo...so like....when the time comes...we shall have cheetahs and lions at our disposal. bwahahahahaa..(not kiddin she really does and im so jealous) emotion_dowant  

Benevolent_Sinner

Floppy Member

13,075 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2016 4:58 pm
Hiya new people! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 11:18 am
LowkeyLoki112
Blind Blindness
thetribbleofQonoS

Thanks Cap'n!!

Welcome! Hope to see you around xd  

Blind Blindness
Captain

5,075 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Informer 100
  • Market Browser 100

haybelle

Tipsy Raider

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:53 am
Hello! My name is Hayley, but I go by Laila on here and every other site (besides social media). I'm 21 years young, and have a wonderful husband, as well as a beautiful mini me that has survived a double lung transplant, and turned a year old a month ago. :3 I also have a dog and cat, if that matters.. and I've had a rabbit once, but we had to get rid of him when we moved..

I am in the military, so I've been all over the US of A, but haven't managed to make it out of here yet. I'll let you know when I do ;D Right now, I'm in Illinois.

I enjoy roleplaying, binge watching Netflix shows, dancing (any kind), and learning.. I'm always for learning new things, so my interests are always changing. If I go without learning at least one new thing a day, then I feel like I'm not contributing to society anymore, and.. well, I like to contribute. Oh, and I'm a gamer.. if I'm not on here of HEXrpg, then I'll probably be gaming or at work. I can go on for hours about games.. so feel free to talk to me about the latest greatest thing you've discovered.

I love to be helpful in any way that I can, so if you ever need someone, feel free to hit me up.

Umm... hmm.. I can't really think of anything else to put. I'm an editor, and I dabble in html, but I don't know everything about it yet.. I'm learning. I have 2 deaf parents, so I speak sign language fluently.. I also speak enough Spanish to hold a basic conversation. Obviously, my first language is English. That's probably the most interesting thing about me...

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 397 398 399 400 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games