Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AB_normal_U

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:10 am
((You were really fun in "havock's kingdom"))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:14 am
((Well whatever, smile Ill be going now hehe, it be very dangerous to stay there man *Rhasta voice* well atleast for now))

Kazu said "Kunai incoming!!!" He took out his own to deflect it

"Can you hold of the attacks while I run?" Kazu continued dashing away "I'll try"

((Havock's kingdom?))

Edit- ((Oh you mean My schedule! thought you were pertaining to Anzu, Its ok, not really hard I guess it cuz of school smile ))  

RaiTenguOni

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:03 pm
Ariana walked away from the gates feeling like a pretty sucky Anbu. She sighed then went off heading towards the village.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:48 pm
Morigana Riku
The Marked Metal Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku noticed Ariana gone, and him feeling somewhat better, looked down at the random ninja fighting at the gates, and how they just kept coming, so Riku crawled up and jumped down,"Ehh, who the heck are you all doing here for." Riku groaned as he rubbed his head,"And whats with fighting just like that here?" Riku asked staying still. Riku waited for a while and then decided to take off and check out the village.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I will lived to the fullest."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

xLytez

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:57 pm
Kintama slowly was walking back towards his home village, spotting the violence ahead. He grinned at the sight of confrontation. "Its been awhile since I've seen a fight...no" he shook his head deciding it best to stay away, reluctantly he walked onward entering the village.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:43 pm
User Image

User Image

YUMI and MAI

Yumi knew that Kazu was special so she ran after the blue one. She tossed some kunai at the blue one to distract him at the same time she was ready to attack.

Mai darted outside yumi as Yumi passed the both kazus by jumping out of and went in front and with two katanas the one on the left ready to chop at his legs if he ran some more the right one pointed at a an angle to his kidney .

KazElli

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:18 am
((Ummm... Only half of the red kazu is out, on the back of blue kazu smile ))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 5:05 am
((edited smile ))  

KazElli

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:55 pm
Sarium walked through the gates, as he was offical back in Kumo he set down his backpack and smiled "Finally back, guess I cna open that puppet workshop now". Sarium walked threw obviously going to see Rahenno.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:27 am
He deflected the kunai thrown by Yumi by using a kunai

As "blue" Kazu had done handsigns and jumped over Yumi, He gathered snow and made a shield below him and at his sides "learned to do that quickly in the chunnin exams" He then landed and made the snow sheild form around him and above him, he opened up a window-ish thing in the snow and said "I'm willing to stop and negotiate, put your weapons down and lets... discuss..."

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IDIOT!"

"Whoes the smart one again? Trust me..."

(Yuki Tate no Jutsu (Snow Shield Technique)
Description: A shield of rock hard snow is formed around the user as a cylindrical barrier that reaches just above the user's head. After the initial creation that user can manipulate the snow, allowing for snow spikes, tentacles, hands and the like, though these appendages are not dexterous enough to handle a weapon. The bad thing is that the shield isn't that reliable against ninjutsu. However, an opponent who is strong enough can break through the shield.
)  

RaiTenguOni

KazElli

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:02 am
User Image

User Image

YUMI and MAI

"Good" Yumi said as she licked her lip then puled out a flask of sake and drank a mouth full.

Mai's eyes widened "Oh crap ZEPHYR!!!" She shouted as she switched her katanas towards the Blue Kazu.

Yumi placed her katars back on her belt then walked towards red Kazu noticing that he was the more emotional one and the blue one was the one who was a thinker.
"I'll discuss things with your twin" She said with a strange smile. She placed her fingers on the chest of the Red Kazu tracing his chest then she leaned over him whispering in his ear"We need a few more good hands. Help us and I can help you" the end bit was strange since she licked his cheek then leaned back.

Mai sighed deeply then she planted her katana's back in her sheath.
"great she will handle things Wooopty dooo" Mai said gigling it was really out of place I mean who laughs in battle. Mai then did a pirouette then leaped over the shield and said "dont worry just watch"

((opinion only.... give the two of you different names unless like they are really colored ))

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:16 am
User Image

Zephyr was stunned at what Yumi just did.
"Well snow-boy do you agree?" Zephyr thought as he fixed his hair.
Zephyr then tented his fingers "we will leave as soon as he replies-desu"

AB_normal_U

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm
Lenon appeared on the wall and jumped off, falling to the ground. He held several seals in his hand and placed them all around, including on trees around the area. These would enable him to see if he wanted to. He also placed a few seals on the wall that would create a defense if it was needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:55 pm
Mikyo finally came up to the Cloud Village gates that he created in the past. He stared up in the marvel that didnt mean anything to the villagers of this dear village, but they didnt know that it had protected them against so many attacks. Mikyo walked up to the massive structure and put his hand on it. It wrippled as he touched the surface, sending small waves in a circle all around the gate. He moved his fingers on it in different directions leaving wakes in their midst. "Its time to go now...your free until someone else puts metal on you..." Mikyo spoke to the metallic wall infront of him. The metal vibrated, hardening letting the light bounce off of its surface. Then, like water from a broken damn, fell. It fell like water, splashing as it hit the ground, sending the sparkelling black liquid in hundreds of directions. He smiled to himself, beholding his creation for once in his life. It was beautiful, but deadly at the same time. He held out his giant hand and some of the substance fell into his palm. It slithered around, almost to seem where it was, but soon ceased and stood flat. Mikyo waved his other hand over his palm and the metal in it formed into a small vial of the dark liquid. He looked up to see that it was now raining the black liquid from the top of the gate. Dark clouds began to form over the village and it began to drizzle a light rain, and it formed with the black liquid that fell to the ground. Mikyo, now soaked, looked at his creation form a distance for he was already miles form the village, yet he could see every drop of his Black Metal.

(Rain Village next.)  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:05 am
((What did this do?))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games