Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 7:16 pm

((Dear kami, Scrapples wants to be Kakashi!))

Shinji grinned at the praise. He began bouncing around happily, then suddenly held his hands up to focus his chakra. He vanished in a flash of lightning, a yellow bolt leaving the Training Grounds.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Ryu smiled "Quan, thats a great name." He looked to Shinji and his sensei and sighed he was kinda lonely as he hadn't made many friends in the time he's been here. With a friendly look and tone Ryu looked up at Quan and said " 噢全, 你想成为我的朋友"
(Oh Quan, want to be my friend.)

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:18 pm

Shinji's lightning bolt form slammed into the earth beside Quan and Ryu. He staggered for a second, unused to traveling like that. In his hands now were three covered bowls with ramen sticking out. He held one out to Ryu.
"Here's yours, and would you ask him if he wants some?" Shinji had figured out the trick to keeping a constant stream of lightning chakra flowing in his mouth to fix his stutter. Of course, this made his mouth glow yellow.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:23 pm

Ryu smiled to Shinji and turned to Quan "你想一些拉面?" Then he looked back to Shinji "You got the stutter worked out, how'd you do it?"

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Shinji grinned slightly.
"Uhm..." He released the chakra manipulation.
"I..t's c.c.cchakra m..m...man..manip..." He channeled lightning chakra back to his mouth.
"Chakra manipulation. My stutter is probably because my mouth and jaw muscles are really weak from years of not being used, and an electric current is making them work right." He set the ramen next to the blind boy.
"Hope you guys like miso beef, because that's all I had at home.."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Ryu laughed "I see, well I don't have lightning chakra so i don't understand it." He began to sing a rock song he heard back from his childhood, it started off, "he ming you ji hui he lei tai deng zhe sheng si zhuang ying liao shen me leng xiao zhe tian xia shui de di yi you ru h zhi gan ge wo bei shang wu de..." He continued the song changing from a moderate tone to a soprano tone, he did all this while eating his Ramen.

Jay chou- Fearless

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:49 pm

Shinji listened to the song, and when Ryu finished singing he opened his own mouth to sing a song his mother sang back before she died and his life became miserable.
"Natsuhiboshi maaze yori, yumo wo..." He looked up at the sky slowly. There, gleaming through the last of the strange storm clouds, was a small red star.

((Of course, this is the Natsuhiboshi song:
http://www.playlist.com/searchbeta/tracks#Natsuhiboshi ))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:54 pm

Ryu nodded his head to the soft song "Shinji, you'd say you and I are friends right?" He said with a sincere look, his red eyes slightly twinkling.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:59 pm

Shinji glanced over at Ryu.
"Yes Ryu-kun, I would. Why?" He asked curiously.

((Oh lord, are you an Uchiha?))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:04 pm

(no he's a Mitoshi, its a Four-bodied clan that I'm making)

Ryu sighed "well I don't want you to freak out, I want you to stay and hear me out after I show you this, okay?" He said placing his right palm on the right side of his face.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Shinji blinked and nodded slowly.

((Sorry, but the red eyes and asking if I'm your friend..... sheesh.))
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:09 pm

(lol, No he has naturally blood red eyes)

Ryu smiled to Shinji fully trusting him, "Okay," he said as he removed his hand, revealing the area where his hand had been was not a pale white any longer it was a tan Asian skin color, and the bangs on that side had became longer and red. "I am Daiki..." He said this quickly before putting his face back to normal.

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:15 pm

Shinji blinked several times.
"Daiki...wasn't he the one...."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:18 pm

Ryu nodded "my real name is Daiki Mitoshi, I am a rogue from the Sand village, I was sold there through a slave trade, I only attacked the cloud so that they would attack Sand, I want them to all be killed for what they did. They never went against the slave trade and they even bought many of us." A small tear began to form in his left eye "my mother was taken from me, my father was beheaded, my brothers are now in work camps and my sisters were forced into prostitution."

Havok-Trance

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Lightning began crackling around Shinji's body when he heard this. Around his left hand more and more electricity gathered as he prepared a lightning bolt without realizing it.
"Slavers?" his voice had frozen.
"Ryu...Daiki...whoever you are.. I will help you. Slavery is an abomination upon this planet and should be eliminated completely."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 377 378 379 380 381 382 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games