Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:41 am
Disturbing Tale Teller
-Tackles Scarlett and luffles on- heart

I just... put random things together that look good, though sometimes it takes me a bit to get something I like.... ><;

4laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:34 am
I agree that the story is not needed yet, but even interaction with characters us needed. I dug my own hole here, but the thread is floundering without responses.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 12:42 pm
Indeed... I'm half way through a post to reply just now, but I ran out of time and need to go to work so it'll probably be up by monday as I'll be busy all day tomorow :/  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 1:26 pm
Etheria's not dead just yet, and I'm going to force myself to post. I've been a horrible leader, and far too neglectful. I wonder if maybe I just feel awkward posting as a new character? Who knows.  

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:05 pm
I think my catch-up on Etherea is the recent posts... There's a sort of time lapse that I'm not sure how to react to...

We've got knights in the bar in the waking and dream world, two nightmares, and then a couple of nightmares spread about elsewhere... Yeah, we should get people posting, but we also should build more stuff around that other people can work off...

Like, maybe even having something or someone cause a focus of attention, like Indigo was doing with her void for that little bit. Something to give everyone something to post about...? Or a couple of different things?

-mumble- Just... rambling... thoughts and ideas and... yeah... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:57 pm
Perhaps The Fall could have wreaked havok a bit more locally, but really, I don't know where all of the Knights are located, and Kami Kahzy and I rather thought this should be a global thing. *shrug*  

Cobalt

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:15 pm
Yeah, a global thing is good... I'm just not sure if the Nightmare characters should be suddenly reacting to what's going on, or what... ><;  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 pm
ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:27 pm
indigo only went to the bar seeking interaction with other characters.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:07 am
Disturbing Tale Teller
I think my catch-up on Etherea is the recent posts... There's a sort of time lapse that I'm not sure how to react to...

We've got knights in the bar in the waking and dream world, two nightmares, and then a couple of nightmares spread about elsewhere... Yeah, we should get people posting, but we also should build more stuff around that other people can work off...

Like, maybe even having something or someone cause a focus of attention, like Indigo was doing with her void for that little bit. Something to give everyone something to post about...? Or a couple of different things?

-mumble- Just... rambling... thoughts and ideas and... yeah... sweatdrop

Well, the time lapse is weird... time in the dream world is seperate from time in the waking world, infact it's even split up IN the dream world... basically time doesn't exist or its effects are incredibly warped lol

And the focus thing, I suppose hearing about the happenings on tv/radio works, but even so, hearing about it is about all I can think can happen... So it's a dead end :/  

Giyari

Shirtless Ladykiller

DarkScarlettVixen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:18 am
*one of the dreams spread about elsewhere* here!

I thought The Nightmare might have need of my character but he only wanted The Fall....

Glo: *grooming* He's playing favorites....again.

Aw, that's not true, I'm sure he likes you just fine.

Glo: Meh, I don't really care, I'm not done washing, as it is. As far as I'm concerned, The Fall and The Nightmare can go frollick in a field of daisies.

*grimace* ....daisies stink

Glo: My point exactly *goes back to grooming*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:16 pm
My net is down....getting on here with my phone is a pain. stare  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ruined Horizon

Distinct Genius

5,150 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:30 pm
evil  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 am
I wonder if Etherea just needs to be... Reset. Have the more recent posts placed as a starting point, so characters know what to expect of what's on the news, that something strange is going on, and all that...
Perhaps would give them a want to go into Etherea to check things out there, at least, and from there we could move on.

....Plus, it also might flush out some inactivity...

...But I kinda also feel a little bad with that suggestion, since I came in kinda late and really haven't made nearly as many posts as everyone else has, already....  

Disturbing Tale Teller

Fuzzy Lunatic

7,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Panpear

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:31 am
Well, I can handle a timeskip, if it's, you know, announced to everyone that we should be skipping time instead of just doing it and assuming you'll follow. >.>

We could also view the news announcement as happening slightly in the past, so then we could see it on the tv in the bar as we do things.

But a timeskip may be preferred, as I believe I would start asleep and start doing evil things, and it would almost be like starting over, yes? As long as you all think a timeskip will work my next post can wrap up my business in the bar and maybe jump forward a week or something.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3794 3795 3796 3797 3798 3799 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games