Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Let's talk about sex. ==HAS BEEN UPDATED YAY! == Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

;3
  <333
View Results

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:32 pm
nin Trinity nin
I dont care if it doesnt match my avatar....

im back ^^ we have way too much in common goddess >_< but see, i dont think eVERYONE knows your dating sinelo. most people think your just really awesomely wealthy...

*falls over* today was long >_<

....I GOTS WATER MEATZ!!! xd

heh, at least I have something in common with someone doesn't happen to often.

XD

But yes I'm either known as his tag along girlfriend or the extreamly to rich prommie.

XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:34 pm
x__P o e t
After reading the statements about lube and size, I feel a little bit like a dumbass. The thought never even occurred to me that maybe Alan was the reason I was hurting after sex. . .
I figured it was just because I`m tiny. >.>

I swear, I`m dense sometimes. I`ll make that kid invest in some lubricating devices after this baby pops out of me. . .

@nin- Vin Diesel. . . I`d sex that man if I were single. :]

Believe me it took me years to make that connection in regards to sex because it's not something you think about and when someone tells you your tight or tiny you asume it's just becuase of you not really the other person.

Yay! Baby! <3

Ah! My Goddess

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:39 pm
Hottiebrat
Ah! My Goddess
I think I'm the type of person who really enjoys forplay far more then the actual act of sex. I like being pushed to the point right before an orgasim and then stopping (not during sex but acts before) to me it makes the expierence more pleasurable? I like having my fingers/toes go numb and not being able to move before sex.

XD

Not that anyone actually wanted to know that but I was just thinking of that.

I'm the same way, I love foreplay and oral sex, not me doing it but it being done to me... Regular sex can get so boring sometimes. I only get orgasm from oral sex, is that weird?

I don't think it's werid at all, everyone has diffrent orgasams. Me personally I swear I have 2 diffrent ones that I get with diffrent acts.

Like being fingerd, I orgasam quicker and harder at that and tend to be exausted afterwards for some reason. During sex I can have multiple orgasams get extreamly loud and be ready to run a marathon afterwards and be totally baffled by the proccess.

It's like diffrent circumstances trigger diffrent results and to be honest I prefer the first one I listed compaird to the second, I enjoy it more.

XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:51 pm
User Image

Still a virgin, and damn proud. biggrin

User Image

Alt F4

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:54 pm
Alt F4
User Image

Still a virgin, and damn proud. biggrin

User Image

-cough-

I haven't been since I was 14, but I have nothing to be ashamed of.

So really all I mean is if your a virgin good for you if not good for you too, if you judge someone based off their sexual prefrence that's lame...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:57 pm
ninja save your goodbyes...

ninja

still a virgin...im only 13... sweatdrop

its not the end of the world... ninja

J h a y b z_0 2

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 10:58 pm
User Image Pelvic Thrust me. . [harder]. .. and . . Moan for me. ..
Comment me

I think Goddess is really enjoying this thread. =o

And thanks again, Goddess. <3

User Image
Thrusts: 13,543

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:01 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

I think Goddess is really enjoying this thread. =o

And thanks again, Goddess. <3

User Image

I like sex and I like talking/thinking about it believe it or not.

XD

Ah! My Goddess

Lady Pelvic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:06 pm
Comment me

xD I can see that.
I enjoy talking about sex as well. :3
Though, I'm pretty clean. >w> For now.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:09 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

xD I can see that.
I enjoy talking about sex as well. :3
Though, I'm pretty clean. >w> For now.

User Image

I'm werid, I talk about more often then I have it. I also make Kevin laugh at me becuase I talk about it to random people, I've had people tell me try not to have an orgasam while I type becuase I get to into it.

O.o

I can't help it, it's his fault anyways.

XD

Ah! My Goddess

Hottiebrat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:15 pm
Ah! My Goddess
Hottiebrat
Ah! My Goddess
I think I'm the type of person who really enjoys forplay far more then the actual act of sex. I like being pushed to the point right before an orgasim and then stopping (not during sex but acts before) to me it makes the expierence more pleasurable? I like having my fingers/toes go numb and not being able to move before sex.

XD

I'm the same way, I love foreplay and oral sex, not me doing it but it being done to me... Regular sex can get so boring sometimes. I only get orgasm from oral sex, is that weird?

I don't think it's werid at all, everyone has diffrent orgasams. Me personally I swear I have 2 diffrent ones that I get with diffrent acts.

Like being fingerd, I orgasam quicker and harder at that and tend to be exausted afterwards for some reason. During sex I can have multiple orgasams get extreamly loud and be ready to run a marathon afterwards and be totally baffled by the proccess.

It's like diffrent circumstances trigger diffrent results and to be honest I prefer the first one I listed compaird to the second, I enjoy it more.

XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In these dark days we must have hope

Sex always wears me out.

I think I've had orgasams during sex actually but the one's with oral sex are just better. I love to be fingered to.... almost more then sex. I like my man close where I can wrap my arms around him. Best position for me.
But where do we find it when
there is no light to show us the way...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:19 pm
Comment me

Goddess
I talk about it all the time. One of my favorite things to talk about. =B OMG ME TOO! At conventions, I'll talk to people I just met about sex. xDD Well nobody told me that before. o 3o Yet.

xDD Of course. It's always Kevins fault. Lawl.

User Image

Lady Pelvic

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:20 pm
Hottiebrat
Ah! My Goddess
Hottiebrat
Ah! My Goddess

XD

XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In these dark days we must have hope

Sex always wears me out.

I think I've had orgasams during sex actually but the one's with oral sex are just better. I love to be fingered to.... almost more then sex. I like my man close where I can wrap my arms around him. Best position for me.
But where do we find it when
there is no light to show us the way...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I like being as close as I can be as well, I like being able to moan in his ear or slide my hands accross his body (he/his in general statement), but I've discoverd he (not general) prefers me ontop and distance to 'look' as I would take it and I don't like that at all. I just like the friction I guess in any case, even if its being fingerd he'd rather be away where I'd rather have him in my face in terms.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:22 pm
----------------------------------------------------------------
The uninformed must improve their deficit or die.
----------------------------------------------------------------
I love the closeness, pardon if it sounds sappy coming from a guy, but it's more tender and loving, clinging to one another, unless of course, the sex is rough... sweatdrop
------------------------------------------
I suppose "Experience teaches best",
"Learn by doing",
and similar clichés have merit.
Take their advice; I'm busy.

------------------------------------------

KibaB

Ah! My Goddess

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 11:23 pm
Pelvic Thrust Fairy
Comment me

Goddess
I talk about it all the time. One of my favorite things to talk about. =B OMG ME TOO! At conventions, I'll talk to people I just met about sex. xDD Well nobody told me that before. o 3o Yet.

xDD Of course. It's always Kevins fault. Lawl.

User Image

I'm totally serious, he's the only man (3rd at that) to make me feel this way about anything related to sex, it's crazy. But yeah if this was like a general not to many kids watching forum I'd probably be a lot worse about talking but I'm trying to watch what I say.

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games