Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:53 am
Didrika winced slightly when the necklace hit her. With fumbling hands, she picked it up and just stared. Her mind was still in its foggy state. Was this her Innocence? Would it really grant her life?

Lavi was about to yell at Vexis again, but stopped when he saw Didrika fumbling with the necklace. He quickly took it from her hands and placed the necklace around her neck.

Linali glared at Vexis and angrily wiped away the tears. "That's one thing you'll never see!" But she was glad that the necklace was back with Didrika.

The Innocence started glowing the moment it touched her skin. The light touched upon everyone in the vicinity and began to take energy to heal Didrika's deteriorating condition.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:01 am
Carlotta blinked absent minded and frowned as the light illuminated the area. Ah.. cripes.

Allen sighed with relief upon seeing that the innocence had started the healing process. He smiled warmly at Didrika and watched.

Kanda kept an eye on Vexis, hoping that he wouldn't pull anything funny while everyone was distracted. Didirika's healing brought some comfort to him as well.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:06 am
Didrika glowed and she slowly started sitting up on her own. She still felt very weak, but the pain was diminishing. She looked around at everyone and smiled weakily.

Lavi signed in relief. He knew she was taking his energy, he didn't care how much she took, as long as she was okay.

Linali smiled at Didrika. She would be okay. She wouldn't lose anyone else. Not now and hopefully not for a while to come.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:10 am
"Hate to break up this lovely moment but how about we begin to deal with the true issue here." Vexis said. "Carlotta, want to explain what you two were doing out here?"  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:24 am
Allen's smile weakened as he turned to give his attention to Vexis, listening closely.

Carlotta's gave shot in Vexis' direction. "Well, we went for a walk and I guess that it must have fallen off somehow." Her voice was soft and shaky as she spoke.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:41 am
Lavi's eyes went dark. "Didrika, is this true...?"

Linali looked between Carlotta and Didrika uneasily. What did happen?

Once Didrika could speak, she cleared her throat a little. It was quiet, but she could speak without pain. "Well, we left HQ because Carlotta said she was feeling sick. Then I think I fell asleep.... And woke up here..... She said... You and Mommy were going to be here..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:27 pm
"But I saw Didrika coughing up blood earlier. Honestly, it didn't look like you were very concerned." Vexis commented. "And why was Spoofle so frantic. He shouldn't be in a completely normal situation."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 4:20 pm
"I don't like the sound of this." Allen looked gravely at the others.

"I do believe that the golem was worried for it's master because she was most obviously in distress." She answered defensively, dodging the first part of his comment.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:56 am
Spoofle squeeked and jumped into Didrika's scarf. Didrika nodded. She could only trust Carlotta. How could she not, when the Exorcists had to depend in eachother with their lives?

"Didrika, you're not trying to cover up for her are you?! If there's anything at all, tell me!" Lavi said sternly to his daughter.

"Carlotta, please don't aviod the first part of the question. Vexis is right, when we got here, you didn't look concerned about Didrika!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:20 am
"Im not talking about when we got here. I mean earlier, when I found the innocence in the bushes." Vexis said. "I believe I saw a smile. Care to explain that? Or would you rather just answer the first part of question and avoid this one?"  

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:53 am
"Did you try and harm Didrika? You're..." Allen spoke sharply.

Kanda stared with a fierce gave, awaiting a straight answer. His attention was now on a different target, and he didn't have the patience to find out what was really going on.

Carlotta had a hollow expression as the others interrogated both herself and Didrika. "Answer me this first, what do you think I would gain from the girl?" She was turning her attention towards Allen as she spoke. "Hm?"

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:21 pm
Didrika watched in silence. Was there really a chance that Carlotta had tried to hurt her, for whatever reason? She shook her head slightly. No. She trusted Carlotta. Carlotta wouldn't do anything to intentionally hurt her, or so she thought. Spoofle peeked out from Didrika's scarf and looked at Carlotta from its comfy spot.

"How would we know your reasons?! You'd have to tell us! I don't believe Didrika's Innocence just fell off. She's always so careful with it, regardless of how she seems. She'd never let it off of her neck, even by accident. And if it did fall, she'd know it immediately!" Lavi nearly shouted at Carlotta. He didn't trust her anymore.

"And if anything really were to happen, you could always use a golem to contact HQ to say that something's wrong with Didrika! Even if you don't have your own, you would have noticed Spoofle! You should have tried to help her when you saw Didrika in pain!" Linali was horrified. Could it be that this member of her family tried to harm another?  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:45 pm
"From what I can see, there are six pieces of innocence here excluding your own, Carlotta." Vexis said.

He quickly pointed to Allen. "Not to mention the Destroyer of Time, however I wont dwell on that. Thats six excorcists, excluding you of course.I would say this is quite a present, wouldn't you." There was no humor in his voice.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games