Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:42 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
"I..." she looked at the sword, and then back up to Damos "Uhm...you didn't answer my question...is that Berry?" she looked at the...whatever it was closer. "Ohmigawd! Shelostherheart, Ididn'tgethereintime. She'sgoneforever, noooooooooooooooooo!" Sabishii began to panic and scurry around.
*hits her agian this time she got two bumps* stare tell me
Berry watched Damos and Sabishii. from Damos' shoulder. She wanted to see why Damos was mad a bit first, before she turned back to normal for a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:44 pm
"Owie..." Sabishii rubbed her head, before she an indignant "that hurted me..." she looked straight into Damos' eyes. Glareing so hard she could possibly drill two holes into the pupil if she wanted to. "Sorry for being conserened!" she said dryly, her voice slightly bitter. "I...I joined forces with him because...I feel kinda bad for him. What with the fact that he doesn't have a body to call his own and all." she looked at the ground suddeley. "Aren't enigmas just lost souls?" she looked to the side, before continuing "I thought that while I'm trying to find my place, maybe I could find his too..." she shrugged her shoulders slightly.  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:46 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
"I..." she looked at the sword, and then back up to Damos "Uhm...you didn't answer my question...is that Berry?" she looked at the...whatever it was closer. "Ohmigawd! Shelostherheart, Ididn'tgethereintime. She'sgoneforever, noooooooooooooooooo!" Sabishii began to panic and scurry around.
Berry watched Damos and Sabishii. from Damos' shoulder. She wanted to see why Damos was mad a bit first, before she turned back to normal for a bit.
so are you going to tell me Sabishi?? confused stare

((Uhm I just posted, so...erhem...))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:48 pm
SoraSabishii
"Owie..." Sabishii rubbed her head, before she an indignant "that hurted me..." she looked straight into Damos' eyes. Glareing so hard she could possibly drill two holes into the pupil if she wanted to. "Sorry for being conserened!" she said dryly, her voice slightly bitter. "I...I joined forces with him because...I feel kinda bad for him. What with the fact that he doesn't have a body to call his own and all." she looked at the ground suddeley. "Aren't enigmas just lost souls?" she looked to the side, before continuing "I thought that while I'm trying to find my place, maybe I could find his too..." she shrugged her shoulders slightly.
stare .... 3nodding good answer, but remember he is an Enigma and a powerful one at that, just make sure your the king not the horse understood cool ((i got that From Bleach, Ichigo v inner Hollow))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:49 pm
SoraSabishii
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
The Gothic Rikku
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
so are you going to tell me Sabishi?? confused stare

((Uhm I just posted, so...erhem...))
((i deleted it so forget about sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:50 pm
((night guys im going to sleep))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:51 pm
"So..." Sabishii muttered, putting her hands behind her head. "How do we get outta here? This place is giving me the creeps!", but before she closed her mouth she quickly added "Where are we going next anyway?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:52 pm
MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
SoraSabishii
stare .... 3nodding good answer, but remember he is an Enigma and a powerful one at that, just make sure your the king not the horse understood cool ((i got that From Bleach, Ichigo v inner Hollow))
Berry smiled and looked at Damos and wondered if she should turn back to normal so Sabishii knew it was her and that she was partly okay, or was he going to say it for herself. Berry yawned a bit. ((goodnight MWM cant wait to conitue rping tomorrow ^^))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:53 pm
((Night guys, big test for me tommarrow. I must turn in early! G'night Berry, MWM! talk2hand ninja ))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:59 pm
Berry looked at Sabishii and cant beileve she already forgot to asked about what happened to Berry, after being hit on the head by Damos. Berry licked Damos face , and she didnt want to change back to normal just yet but she wanted Sabishii to know it was her on his shoulder and not some random heartless thing that likes/loves him a lot.

((goodnight to both of you. Cant wait to rp some more tomorrow ^^))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

x- Ryed Raevin -x

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:52 am
[[You guys RP very fast... I can hardly keep up...]]  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:43 pm
Crazy Retarded Monkey
((sorry from all of us (well at least from me ). Sabishii hasnt been on at all so we wanted to get her back in the rp, and we happened to be on at the same time also sweatdrop ))  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:34 pm
The Gothic Rikku
Crazy Retarded Monkey
((sorry from all of us (well at least from me ). Sabishii hasnt been on at all so we wanted to get her back in the rp, and we happened to be on at the same time also sweatdrop ))
((maqybe next time you will be on when we are sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:06 pm
((where was everyone today??))  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games