Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 6:47 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 6:23 pm
*w00ts*..well if anyone wanted to Know,this was my plot. Joy Hell is joys full name,she is the daugther of Satan ((ahh the irony))

though after Ella,at the time,saw her soon to be husband,on her wedding day ((Joy was made so she could actually not be all bitter,but actually love one person)) saw Irise (who looked like twins to Dante))doing it with her Sister.

....so big explosion in Hell,Ella feel in a coma,for her to only wake up on Earth,as Joy,with her memories swiped out.........then Joy fodun out,and was filled with so much guilt,and feelngs,she broke down and committed sucide.

...........Dark Ages of Ireland!! *w00ts even more** Joy 100% Irish!! points to my kawii freckeled face.  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:35 pm
Well it all makes sense now!!!! lol O hey did you here, Gaia fishing 1.5 is here, and its multiplayer!!! whee we should all pick a time to fish together and remember the good old days whee ...................O kurai you need to update you journal dude cool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:34 am
funny cause i JUST read that XP. hehe me and Ky would love to have a nice fishing dueling match against his plus distance and my plus Strength. meheehee...  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:44 pm
No fair, you don't have to do like, any work with plus strength. Man, I haven't gone fishing in the longest time...but I did just come back from massacreing demons. Bwahahahaha. Devil May Cry 3 = fun  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 8:36 am
::rubs head:: you know.. just recently i have been deciding that i am going to want to attempt to revive the guild. ::Shrug:: i guess you can just say im starting to miss the good ol Ria days once again XD.

::scratches head:: so hehe.. i guess im going to start posting sooner or lata again, and try to get into some plots with some of the members XD.  

KuraiGekkou

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 12:26 pm
well at least you guys have a plus distance or strength rod....I still have a basic rod sweatdrop .......anyways i am helping kurai revive (or at least try) the guild!!! Wohoo, maybe I can finish my plot in the process!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:11 pm
I coudl try and lure soem of the peopel feom my threads..  

JoY_AnGel

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:12 pm
Joy!!!! *tackles* I missed you so!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 1:19 pm
GOOOO RIA HIGH!!! ::poses:: i wish Rene had internet again.. ::sniff::  

KuraiGekkou

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:14 pm
::rubs head softly::

Alright plans to revive the guild ::Scratches back of head::

i say we make a public thread once again to advertise and get some people slowly in. but i guess ill also have to work out on the sig making again. ::long sigh:: making sigs is a fun thing but my can it be tedious.

^^;; well i lowered the join price from 1k to 500 gold to attract more users and such.

And also, Zelly-chan may be our next crew member since she was the main reason i decided to revive the guild XD. its a matter of getting to know her till i can trust her with the power of crew status in the guild ^^:

But i AM looking for some Crew members that can like.. set up events and such ^^ and new rooms. I would be greatly happy if i can have people who can do such a thing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 6:18 pm
*Important* The Link TO Ria High in the school I.D.s Are INCORRECT

PLEASE CHANGE YOUR URL LINK TO THIS ONE IF YOU HAVE A SCHOOL ID.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=2181

*phew* Just finished fixign all the links in the School Map..

why did Gaia decide to change all the Guild Links?  

KuraiGekkou

xxrageofangelsxx

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 7:13 pm
I'd change it but I'm too lazy and I never post anywhere but here anyways  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 10:19 pm
Aha!!! now let my plot prosper once again!!!! whee *starts to sing* Im so excited, I just cant hide it, come on come on lol well I have a ton of new plots to unfold, so expect alot of me around!!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2005 8:48 am
why am I not surprised that Kuri plays Hentai games like Pure Pure...what if he gets dirty thougths when he looks at Poppys siggy!! *0*

* high fives Tiff* we can use our plots!! I also have events to unfold.........

we should start thinking about Prom,and when more people come we shoudl have a fightning tourment..like fire users agaisnt water users,shadow against Light,wind aainst earth users.

then switch it up........................................ I Can hook up people again!!! Yay!!Ria was too ******** awesome to die..  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games