Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:03 am
Min turned arround and leaned against the door jam "kai what does Reign mean by you do not want her?" Min picked up Reign and cuddled her "meero meep, Min mowow REIGN (that is okay, Min love Reign)"
Min snuggled reign and rubbed her tummy then looked at KAI "she claimed you as hers, Her way of saying she accepts you as more than just a friendly acquaintance......Kai."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:16 am
softly Min whispered into Reigns ear
"Mewow Kai, meek mrew mya (brother Kai, need grow more)
nyu nyee (don't give up) Reign mow ! (Reign is mine)"

MIN then looked at Kai "I know you are a bit confused, Reign saw Erri and Leon together and decided to let you know you are a verry important part of her world, she is struggling with some words that just won't....come out. She wants you to know you are to her more than a friend. but she feels you don't want her now, so she has set you free.
because she didn't want to lose you as atleast a friend.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:29 am
"I am sorry Kai, if our little game of MEW has hurt your feelings or made you worry. Mew is a game of TERRITORY, you claim something as yours and then another asks if you will share, and sometimes the answer is Meerew and sometimes it is Meer....it is a neko thing trust me." Min hugged Reign then kissed her to let her know she IS LOVED!
It was then Min noticed her belt on the floor, at her foot and as she set Reign down her pants dropped to a rather revealing level.
User Image

Min looked at Reign, looking for the hint of Mischief that was there before.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:34 am
"i never said i didn't want her... i was just a little confused, and shouldn't you be wereing that belt?"Kai asked quickly."Reign i didn't meen to hurt your feelings, please forgive me?" he sat on the floor and looked to the floor.  

kai wolf white

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:56 pm
she walked over to him, putting a small hand on his head and grinning "Reign forgives." then, grabbing min's belt, she bolted, laughing  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:18 am
Kai loked up realizing were she had gone,"Thank you!"he called after her laughing.  

kai wolf white

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:27 am
"Reign... come back here !" Min started to chase Reign and tripped nearly lost her pants and her balance. "okay, Fine." holding her pants, Min walked CAREFULLY up to her room to change.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 3:32 am
Leon could hear the noise as he slept but chuckling. (They are really energetic tonight if they keep this up everyone will be tired in the morning.)  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:57 am
Min decided to get ready for bed, It was after all getting late she put her night clothes on then came back down for a drink of milk,

User Image

she went over to brother Kai and gave him a hug "I am going to get some sleep, Love you brother, good night" she kissed him on the cheek then went to the kitchen for her milk.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:45 pm
Reign grinned triumphantly, taking her prize back to her room to place it among other things shed taken, that perhaps the others didnt notice gone... hiding it all away, she climbed into her enourmous bed and fell asleep  

Acrisiss

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:20 pm
Min got her drink of milk, then giggled at the thought of Reign playing so
Innocent and then snitching her belt. =I should have seen that coming= Min thought to her self. Min returned upstairs to her room and crawled into her bed, she lay there in the dark with the warmth of family love all arround her; Min started to drift into peaceful slumber.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:33 pm
As she drifted upon the nights slumber, Min dreamed about a girl not too much unlike her, the girl was friendly toward animal kind though she was Human. Min tossed and turned at the thought of such a cruel twist of fate. =That Poor girl= Min thought; Then the dream became more clear and Min could see herself as a mirror image of the GIRL.
User Image
but the girl was sitting on a couch looking at something. User Image Min couldn't see what the girl was Looking at; she couldn't look arround like one normally can. It was then that Min FROZE with fear, She (the girl) was looking at HER!(Min)

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:35 am
After saying good night to Min Kai desided it was bed-time. " Mabey i should stop by Reign's room."he said to himself,"na, shes probably asleep."Kai walked down to his room and changed for bed."Well this might be rude but...GOODNIGHT EVERYONE!!!!"he shouted.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:20 pm
Erri ran to her room and collapsed on her bed oh my what a day i dont know what to do im so happy (hugs her pillow turns on her side smiling) well all i know is that me and Leon are now or will soon be together well at least i hope so  

Foofookachu

3,875 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:10 pm
It was about 9:00 in the morning.Leon rubbed his eyes as he woke up to the sun glaring in. Leon scratched behind his ears and got into the tub. His bath had not warmed up enough the water to his skin was ice. Leon didn't mind it at all. "I wonder if Erri and the others are up yet..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games