Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 5:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Kaworu__Nagisa
xXnight_rageXx
brad all the way never liked him
But without Brad, Resident Evil pretty much wouldn't exist.
Sure it would... Just that Chris and Jill wouldn't be alive.
Yeah, I guess, but since we have this Resident Evil series, it's kinda hard to imagine it without them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Yeah. Besides, people wouldn't like the ending, because after you spend hours and hours killing zombies, solving puzzles and uncovering a conspiracy... Well, if the hero dies, then your whole journey becomes obsolete, and we are taught at school that it is a very bad storyline convention. In a movie, it's okay to kill off the main character, it makes a good tragedy. But in a game, you take control of the hero, and if the hero dies, your whole experience was for nothing. Trust me, I was pretty disappointed when they hinted that Samonosuke died at the end of Onimusha 1. Of course, turns out that he didn't so it's all good.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Psychotic_Relations

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:14 am
soulreaver_pmr
Another character I was happy to see die because I did it my self was Nemesis. I meen it was nice that he visited sooo much but he just didn't know when to quit. You have to kill him like 17 times in Resident Evil 3 it just got to the point that I just got pissed off every time I heard. S.T.A.R.S
*Hoists rocket launcher* ......nemesis that is the last time you will ever say S.T.A.R.S again *Blows him to hell with a million rockets from my glitched mechine gun rocket launcher* (Yes I found a gameshark code that makes the rocket fire like a hundred rocket a second, and yes I shot that b*****d like 500 times before I stopped.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:46 pm
Uenna
Out of the choices, I'll say Ashley. xd She's too whiny. She has her.. cute moments, but they're all cancelled out by her "LEONNNN!!! HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLP!!!!"s...

What else would you expect from the President's daughter?  

IslanderRyuya808

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:10 am
Oh god, I SOOOOO hate Alfred. that damn laugh, plus his weird obsession with is sister xp . it was the laugh, tho that turned me to hatin' on the rich solder wanabe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:14 am
I think he had some weird incest love thing going on with her.....can anyone say twincest?  

Psychotic_Relations

Hanibal Rex

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:37 am
Sadistic_Psycho
I think he had some weird incest love thing going on with her.....can anyone say twincest?

LOL!!! HAHAHA!!!! rofl rofl rofl Man, funniest thing i've heard all day!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 10:42 am
Sadistic_Psycho

I don't think Alfred knew how to love. I think he was completely and blindly obsessed with his sister, more than in love with her. And trust me, she knew how to use that to her advantage. Just the fact that he felt the urge to dress like her and impersonate her for the sake of the "family" says that he has incredible respect for her and that Alexia had him wrapped around her finger.

Well, now do me a favor. Think about Claire and Chris. Very similiar personalities, similar taste in clothing and hobbies. I wont go as far as to say that Claire or Chris are obsessed with each other, but clearly they have respect and admiration for each other. Claire and Chris both have the "Made in Heaven" designs on more than one jacket (I dont think Chris has the "let me live", somebody call me out on it if I'm wrong). They both are athletic, and reightous upstanding citizens. Thats why I like to think of Code Veronica as the Ashfords vs. the Redfields... it just makes sense to me that way.

Sorry to go off on a tangent... I wasn't really targeting you personally... its just something that's been on my mind whilst reading these forums... So, I apologize if it seems directed soley at you... it isnt smile
I just get a little tiffed when people go off on the "LOLLERZ INCEST" with the Ashford twins... Theres waaaay more to it than that.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Aunshi360

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:36 pm
i hated steave for wasting my hard earnd sub machine guns on code veronica  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:47 pm
Ashley >.<  

fontelos2

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:45 am
I really dislike Ashley. I used to hate Steve but he's grown on me.He went though alot and was just confused I guess. confused Ashley's just a whiney spoiled brat.But she's the presidents daughter...of course she'll be like that. gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 12:18 pm
Baby Oil
I really dislike Ashley. I used to hate Steve but he's grown on me.He went though alot and was just confused I guess. confused Ashley's just a whiney spoiled brat.But she's the presidents daughter...of course she'll be like that. gonk

Steve GREW on you>.< Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Lol xd

BiOhAzArDpSyCo

StriderHayato

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:11 pm
I think we can all agree that Ashley is a terrible character.

Now I'm saying this because it's my opinion, but I really didn't like Rebecca in Resident Evil 0. She tried to hard to act tough around Billy in the beginning, and I didn't like it at all.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:15 pm
Steve is impotent, he can't grow.
As for Rebecca, I liked her, I liked her better in the REmake, but I didn't mind her in RE0. Hell of a lot less annoying than she was in RE1/Director's Cut.

EDIT: Besides, how would you act if you were a rookie and you were facing a potential mass murderer? Let alone one with military training.  

Biohazard EXTREME

BabyOil

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:03 pm
Red Flame Hikari Neko
Baby Oil

Steve GREW on you>.< Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww....Lol xd

Grow up please?  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games