Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:40 pm

Then Midnight said, "Very well." She watched as the snow fall down. She than said, "I'll go see what I can catch than. Be back in a jiff." She than took off to go hunt for the meal.

~~~~~~~

"Hmm, thats funny it wasn't snowing before", said Blood Moon.

Then Blasie looked at the entrance and said, "Hm, it must be Adonis remeber he controls the snow while his mate Midnight controls the rain."

"Hm, since they're back. If they do come anywhere near here I'll attack his mate since he loves her more than anything else," said Blood Moon.

"Ah, but Blood Moon remember what she can do. She can kill you if she gets the chance," he said.

"Oh, yeah well me too than", she said.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:38 pm

((Well since Blaise is the pups father. His powers are dark magic, runs fast, and flys.))

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:12 pm

(allright then Italus shall have the power to run at super high speeds)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:38 am

Adonis lay thier in the snow wacthing the wonderful scene appear before him. He decided to let Midnight cacth the prey as he felt tired he hadn't slept well a reccuring nightmare was haunting him.

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:39 am

(dibs on flight)
'Well one thing I'll make sure off is they don't BB bad sense of humour' he smiled avoidng Starfire's stare. He wasn't ready to unveil his plans yet.

'Dude harsh' BB replied 'Anyway good humour can't be taught it's an art form'. BB looked out the cave 'Hey ! it's snowing'.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:02 am

"It is,"Aqualad said in a excited way.

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 am

Scar growled. "Those sabers won't live long if they try to come here. Why did they have to come back? Then again, it is interesting since now we can get some revenge." Scar grinned a bit at the thought.

"Yeah.." Raven looked out of the cave at the snow falling from the sky. "We'll just hope it doesn't get too cold."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:45 pm

((Since Swiftkill is the pups mother. Her powers/abilities are fast runner, fast killer, fire, dark magic, and gets her engery and strength when there's a full moon that is red))

But than Starfire looks at the snow and was amazed by it too. "Yes, I agree with you Raven. Wouldn't want it to be cold now," said Starfire.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, and I can tell a full red moon will be coming soon around this week and that'll be the day when the pups are born," explained Swiftkill.

((Since the pups will be born under the full red moon. Usaully she'll get her strength from it but since the pups will be born she'll loose some energy on that day.))

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 1:59 pm

((ok Italus can run super fast and control fire))
"Come on guys can't you look past that and just enjoy the snow,"Aqualad said as he chased his tail in the snow.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:11 pm

As Midnight hunts in the snow. She looks around and finally see's a deer. She sneaks from behind, attacks it, and kills it. then she brings it back to her love. "Here you go my love," said Midnight as she placed it down.

~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, I can tell. I can tell when moons appear even when their a color. Since I was born under a red moon just like you Swiftkill, for thats why my mother named me Blod Moon," explained Blood Moon. "And its only rare when young ones are born under the red moon.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:29 pm

Cyborg watched Aqualad chase his tail in the snow and laughed, "Haha!" Then Cybrog joined Aqualad in the snow and played in it.

Starfire smiled as Cyborg and Aqualad played in the snow. she than put her head down and wished only if Robin and her would make up already but it looks like he needs more time but how long though.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:28 pm

Raven sat at the edge of the cave, near the snow, but not in it. She didn't join in. "Still thinking about Robin?" Raven whispered to Starfire in attempt at conversation.

Scar grinned. "Well... Pups born under a red moon will most likely be stronger." He looked outside at the sky. "A red moon... It will be good to see one here."

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:16 pm

Aqualad then kicked some snow onto Cyborg's side and yelled,"Snow fight."
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Argent created two large snow balls than threw them at cyborg and aqualad. Than tried to look inecient but had a grin on her face.

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:05 pm

"Hey don't act inicent with usArgent. Just be lucky you can still use your powers. For I'm still a half robot," said Cyborg as he kicked snow at Aqualad than at Argent.

Then Raven heard Raven's whisper and and a answered in a whisper hushne to Raven, "Yes, but he won't talk to me. But I'm guessing maybe he needs more time but how much longer." As Starfire looked at the others play in the snow. She also wish she could join them but she can't since she's kind of tired and still weak to get up from before.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, it would Scar," said Swiftkill. "And your right having pup's under a red moon means that they'll be stronger," she said.
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games