Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:34 pm
"Yes, Hotspot I am fine but what about the others?" asked Starfire. she than looked at where Gemini and Robin were fighting Oracl. She wished that she could help but felt weak to get up. Her hands bleeded and the blood fell from ehr hands to the ground.

Then Oracle sended three of herselfs to Robin and they kicked him and than knocked him to the ground and locking him in a cage of dark magic and there was no way out for all he could do was watch the fight.

"How dare you!" yelled Gemini as the necklace that her Robin(father) and Starfire(mother) gave her started to glow. Then her battle armor covered her costume and than something else happend. Her ears turned to wolf ears, a wolf tail appear, and her hands truned into wolf paws. She than holwed, "Hoowwll!!!"

"Oh, look your a wolfeon. how delightful," said a sarcatsic Oracle. She than did the same thing and made her other selfs diappear. Her very own battle suit even coverd her costume. She brought her sword out and ran to Gemini.

Then Gemini brought her sword out and ran towards Oracle as well. Then both of their swords slashed both of their sides. Then blood dripped down from Gemini's other side making puttles of them now.

The same thing happened to Oracle as blood dripped down her side as well. But than she put her hand up and yelled, "Black Wind!" Then the black wind swirled around Oracle than headed towards Gemini and pushed her off the building.

"Aaaahhhh!!!" screamed Gemini.

"Gemini!" screamed Starfire.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:54 pm
Then Firefly gelt a slight stillness and than felt cold. She paused than fell from the sky to the the ground and layed there still and died. Then her body turned into dust and flew away.

Draco saw Gemini as she fell off the building and was about to hit the ground. But he than took his sling shot out, shot it to a building near by and swung over to where Gemini was and grabbed hr before she could hit the ground. "You'll be fine now miss," he said. He than swung over to another building and placed her down.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 5:06 pm
'Uh..thank you," said Gemini as she looked at the boy(Draco).

Starfire looked amaze as a boy potted out of no where and caught Gemini before she can hit the ground. 'Oh, thank goodness she's safe but whose the boy, as Starfire thought to herself.

Even Oracle saw that boy catch Gemini. So she grew mad and than drew her sword out and jumped off the building and landed ont eh other one, the one where Draco and Gemini were. She than ran straight for Gemini and Draco and ready to strike now. "You will die!" she yelled.  
PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2008 6:59 pm
"Your welcome miss," said Draco. Than as soon as Oracle was going to come and stab them, he jumped out of the way with Gemini still in his arms and said, "Ha, nice try wench!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 3:45 am
Htospot jumped down beside Draco and said,"Hey dude thanks for saving Gemini."  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 10:37 am
Arachnid lay on the floor bleeding profudndly half cosncoius he looked for the others no one was around. Was it actually game over ?. He struggled across the floor blood oozing from his many wounds. He coughed up some blood before collasping a pool of dark blood forming around him.

Kid Tarantula smiled. She was dead master would be pleased. He turned round to see the other heros. Two heros in one day would deffinately look good. He charged at the boy as he seemed to like showing off. He charged at him slashing across the face with the blade Turgon gave him.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 11:15 am
Adam blasted away the three dpulicates freeing Robin. He stood beside Robin. 'Gemini's Ok their some new kid the battles essentially other the armys gone thiers only the pyscho and Oracle.' he looked up. 'Thats odd thier a new kid other thier looks they've got trobule.' he pulled out his blade blasting Oracle with his weapon then swining down smashing her into a wall.

Robin nodded charging at the other (Kid Tarantula) kicking him in the back. 'Enough !' he roared forming huge mist like fist smashing acoss the face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:17 pm
"Ah!" screamed Oracle as she hit the building.

Then Gemini said, "Well, nice of you to save me but I think I'll get out of your arms now, new guy." She than jumped out of Draco's arms, got her sword ready and as she bleeded.

Then Starfire flew over to the others and said, "Gemini your bleeding."

"I'll be fine mother, just need to take care of her," said Gemini.

"Oh, take care me now huh, well than I'll take care of you and look were both wolfeons. Haha," laughed Oracle as she flew over to Gemini and was about to punch her.

Then Gemini stopped her by grabbing Oracle's fist and said, "Mother go and help father. He looks like he could use some extra hands. Hotspot you go help father too. While Adam, Arachnid, and you new boy, you three help me and fight this chick here who calls herself me." she than threw Oracle to the ground by flipping her.

Starfire was amazed at how Gemini gave orders just like how Robin did. so she nodded, looked at Hotspot and said, "You heard her lets help Robin." She than flew over to where Robin was and threw starbolts at Kid Tarantula in the air.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:52 pm
Draco nodded to what Gemini said and took out his sword, the dragon blade.

Then as the fight was about to start Turgon appeared behind Starfire and grabbed her. "Well, well, hello there Starfire. Hmhmhm," said Turgon in as he laughed.

Then Draco saw Turgon appear a man dressed in a cloak and had his hood covering his face.

Then Turgon said, "It's nice seeing you again Star. Actually it' always nice to see you but than again remember what you did to my face." then Turgon took off his hood, that showed his face covered with a mask, well half a mask. He than took off the mask and showed her what she did to him and put his mask back on. But he still held on to her.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:57 pm
"Huh, mother," said Gemini in a shock as she saw Turgon grab Starfire.

Then Oracl smiled and than grabbed Gemini as well and held the sword up to her neck. "Any closer you guys and she gets it," said Oracle with an evil smile.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:54 am
Arachnid weakly crawled other to the others pointing his S-port gun at Gemini teleported her away from Gemini then blasting Oracle with an explosive bullet. Gemni reappered behind him. He stuggled to pull himself but collapsed.

Kid Tarantula backlfipped landing on the ground laughing. 'Oh let me guess you guys are gonna come up with some funny quip and beat me up well guess what our survye syas your wrong !' he charged at Hotspot kicing him in the face.'Master ! I have bad news' he yelled causally.

Marco launched the missle at Turgons hideout annilhating huge chunk of it.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:06 am
'Don't give orders kid it doesn't suit you' Gunstar yelled grabbing Oracle blasting her in the stomach a coupl of times before flining her through a shop window.

Robin turned round to see Turgon he charged at him flinging him back with a mist line knocking him back he punched him in the face hard mixed with his anger. 'Traitor I trusted you !' he blastd him into of car making it topple other.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 5:03 pm
Then Starfire broke free from Turgon's grasp, made a huge starbolt, and threw it at Turgon. "Why did you do all of this you traitor. What was your purpose," said an anrgy Starfire.

"Arachnid," said Gemini as he fell to the gound. But than when Adam shot Oracle, Gemini felt the pain and fell to ehr knees for a bit. "Ah," sh said in pain.

Then Oracle got back on her legs and flew straight for Gemini, grabbed her as she pushed Adam out of the way.

"Let me go," commanded Gemini as her wolf ears went down as she began to get angry.

"Heh, what are you my boss, I think not," said Oracle as her wolf ears went down as well as she got angry and was about to slice her neck when...

Gemini stabbed Oracle on the side, with her sword and blood drippping out of Oracle's side now.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 6:09 pm
Then Draco ran up to Oracle, grabbed her, and threw her down. "Usually I would never do something like that to a young lady like you, but for I can make an exception," said Draco.

"Oh, well I was thinking of redecteraing and new location," said Turgon. Then when he got thrown down. He stood up and said, "Yeah, well I wanted something more. I wanted power and conquest but Robin you were in my way. And as for you Star beauty, I wanted you as well. For your beauty, and your power too. And to me you need something better Star, a better boyfriend than Robin. To me you need someone better, someone to protect you, and I would be your king. For the first day I saw you I felt something for you but you're with that Robin, the leader. So than I also went after his team. and after pursuing you to be mine and when you refuse, Robin saw, kicked me out and so I did something. I created the pearl that's in that young girl's heart now and now only one girl can live. Its eather Gemini or Oracle. For I know how much this is killing Robin. For the kid is like if she's is own child. so if he lost her and watched her die in front of him, it would be his faught and oh yeah. You must really hate me Robin, since I have a thing for your girlfriend, um killed the kid's real family, and other bunch of stuff. Hehe!"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 6:09 am
Arachnid slipped away slowly to a abandoned ambulance the doors left open as the occupants had fled. He crawled inisde grabbing all the bandages he could find wrapping them around around his chest and other varous wounds. After he was done he sat up. He took a deep breath. No it wasn't game other till he said so or wanted it no it had just begun he got up. The pain seemed to havew put in the shadow by his new found detirmination. He heard the new comers speech he gripped his blades and yelled 'You sick freak this ain't fairy tale and you're not some handsome fairy tale prince !' he charged at Turgon his blades out slashing across the face with four blades before kicking him hard in the stomach.

Kid Tarantula saw Oracle being taken down. He decided against taking his brother down no he was still needed by his real master. Instead he charged at the new kid leaping in the air swining off the top of street light brining his left foot forwards brining it in to his face. 'Their you go pretty some reality courtesy of Kid Tarantula'.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games