Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:59 am

'Come on kiddo it's not like youre going it alone were here for you. Just rember that. So stop feeling sorry for yourself becuase this what your darkside wants' Arachnid lightly pushed the hammack.
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 6:14 am

What Fox had siad had put everyting in prespective. Maybe she was right maybe it was time to go back. I mean they were heros and Gemini wasn't that annoying.Fox your are ri-'. Suddenly a wailing of a fire engine could be heard. Adam took of following the sirens his attention was needed somewhere else. 'I'll be back I promise'.

Robin turned to Fox and Crimson. 'We better folowe he'll need help'.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Fox nodded to Robin and followed Adam still in her huge fox form. She caught up with Adam, went under him, giving him a ride on her back and said, "We'll help and don't even say not to for were not good at listening, for were the Titans and so are you. So were very stubborn together. Just tell me where to go."

~~~~~~~~

"Arachnid is right Gemini, were all here for you. For were one big happy family, so don't feel down anymore and stop feeling bad fo yourself, it isn't healthy for yourself, said Starfire. She than felt the push on the hammack that Arachnid did and said, "Whoa."
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm

"Hm, you guys are right,' said Gemini as she lso felt the hammack move when Arachnid push it. As it swang she laughed so cute. "Teehee! Wheee!" yelled Gemini as she giggled and enjoyed it. "Father put this up for me on my first week here to try and open me up to him more. And it worked as I was laughing as he swung it lightly and even morhter did so for she hepled," said Gemini.

~~Gemini's mind~~

Oracle looked at so many stuff in the mind and said, "Hm, she's pefected. No wonder she's my good side and I'm her dark side."

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 12:59 am

Adam heightened his altidue. 'Safe your strenght your gonna need it' he gestured forwards a towering inferno in front. He pulled his H2 cannon out. Charging blasting a huge beam of water as he began to tackle the water.

Robin flew up behind him. He began to fling ice capusles onto the building with no effect. He turned to the other two. 'We better head to the ground and see where were needed'.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 1:11 am

Arachnid smiled. 'Wow you are lucky little kid' he suddenly looked to see the tell tale signs of trouble. 'Fire..' he turned to Star. 'We better help but we can't Gemini it's too dangerous'he looked confused they were slgithly screwed.

Scott could hardly contain his excitement he never thoguht he'd get another chance though it looked he'd been seriosuly wrong. Which in a sense he was glad about.

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 7:24 pm

"Oh, dear. Everybody else is too busy to watch her," said Starfire. "Um, oh I know," she said. She than looked at Arachno and said, "Would you mine staying here with Gemini for I do need a clear from Robin if she's rady to fight out there. So please watch her." She than looked at Arachnid and said, "Come lets go." She than flew off.

~~~~~~~

Fox nodded to Robin and landed on the ground. She than sniffed the ground an sences a fimelier smell. "Grrr!" she growled.
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 8:26 pm

"K, bye mommy," said Gemini as she waved her mom and Boy Arachnid bye. "H, mommy and daddy are always busy but always find a way to make it back to though," she said with smile.

~~~~

Black Feather set a fire on the building and stood on a building near by and watched as it burned to the ground and saw the Titans there too.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 9:50 pm

Terra headed back to the tower and walked into the main room. She saw gemini and a stranger next to her. "Uh I think I missed something?"
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:58 am

'Right I'll bring some cake back ' Arachnid swung away with precision. Landing at the fire site. He looked ar Roibn. 'What's the plan ?'.

'You did I'm Arachno avenger the others have stepped for a while. So who are you? '

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 4:43 am

'Theirs not much we can do except secrue the area and assit those escaping the fire. Ok titans move out !'.

Adam cocenctrated. Thier we no live signs in the building though it was hard to tell with all the excvessive heat and noise. He yelled down to the others 'Guys you better move back !' he began to charge the mist in his H2 cannon. It was draining alot of enrergy though it didn't matter. He let it go and all his anger and regret into one huge gigantic beam kncking him off balance eridacting the fire.

He looked at the building the flames were gone the structure had turned a singed grey though it didn't matter. The fire was goen. He let go a sight of relief as he vision became blurred and fell out of the sky.

Crimson swung into the air cacthing Adam before he crashed to the ground he was now out cold his energy depleted.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 3:16 pm

Skeletor walked in behind Terra and said,"what's going on."

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:36 pm

"Hi nice to meet you im Terra and he is Skeletor." As she looked at Skeletor. She than headed toward the fridge and grabbed an apple. "Soo when did you arrive?" As she looked at Arachno.
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:53 pm

Skeletor went to jump onto the couch, but over shot it and landed on the floor. He then laid on the ground for a few seconds before saying,"ow"

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 9:14 pm

Terra laughed and helped skeletor up. "Here.." As she gave him a coke. "You must be thirst"
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games