Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:13 pm

Rosuto said in a kind of let down tone "Oh, well if she's your woman, the I guess she's off the market then." Rosuto let out a sigh "To bad, I was really hoping to find a cute girl thats single." then he turned into Akumu and teleported off his shoulder flying a bit ahead of him "If you can give me her age I would be able to sence her life and zone in on her." he said suggesting that he knew how to sence people.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:16 pm

((Shigure and Ayame... put simply in my views:
Ayame: But if I had slept in Shigure's room he would have kept me up all night.
Shigure: Not in front of the children.
Kyo: WILL YOU CUT IT OUT!))

"Who is this lovely young lady?" Shigure asked smiling at her, holding out his hand, "I am Shigure Sohma, cousin of all the Sohma's here and this," He gestured to Ayame, "Is my precious Ayame, Yuki's brother."
"He's no brother of mine," Yuki said coldly.
"He's in denial, he really adores and looks up to me," Ayame smiled brightly.
"I DO NOT!" Yuki snapped.

rchcc122

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:17 pm

"Sorry" Chiaki, "it's just all the demons I've ever encountered, none has been good. They feed off of weaknesses in people and possess them, eventually the strain on their bodies kills them."

"A good demon?" Access asked doubtfully, still resentful for the effects demons had on him.

Chiaki turned to him. "Don't you think it may be the same as you? Just because you are a dark angel, Jeanne thinks you are evil?"

Access simply remained next to Chiaki silent.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:18 pm

"What's going on?" Shirou asked as he came up on Inuyasha, then he noticed his ears and hair. "What the-?!"

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:22 pm

Maron held out her hand to Shigure in return. "I'm Maron Kusakabe" She looked at each person as they were introduced acknowleging each of them. "Wow, you have a big family" she commented trying to count the number she had met within the last few days.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:26 pm

((You're kind late anime-niac_2 . . . InuYasha's LONG gone . . . and he's wearing a hat to cover the ears . . . if you look back at previous posts you'll know that.))
InuYasha skidded to a stop. "What?!?" he yelled pulling out the Tetsuiga. "You again!! I knew you were the same person!" InuYasha was, to put it frankly, freaking out.

Kagome nodded. "There are some demons like that where InuYasha comes from as well . . . those are the one's we fight. I have just one question." Kagome looked puzzled. "Who's Jeanne?"

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:32 pm

"Kaitou Jeanne, Jeanne of Arc (Joan of Arc), well more specifically her reincarnation," Access started. "She seals demons."

"Access..." Chiaki warned.

(Kaitou= theif)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:32 pm

Akumu laughed maniacly "HAHAHAHAHAHA!! It's fine, I'm not gunna attack you...I was acting nieve when I was Rosuto...I'm aware of everything that happens in both forms...I just like to screw with half demons like you. Now, about Kagome's age..." he said with a serious look on his face.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 pm

((Argghh...late + school doesn't turn out well GTG. Bye all!))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:34 pm

"Well, there has to be at least twelve of us," Haru pointed out.
"She knows?" Shigure asked simply, answered by a nod of everyone's heads.
"Well then, you are looking at two more of the zoidac animals," Ayame smiled grandly as he stood back to back with Shigure.

rchcc122

Kyo Emiya

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:36 pm

(Arg! I'm away from dinner, have some problems to deal with, and now this! *rips off hair off head from irritation)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:37 pm

"As if I'm ever gonna tell you! WIND SCAR!" InuYasha did his signature move again. More confidant now that he was on top of the buildings where his Wind Scar couldn't hurt anybody.

"Was she the girl with the blond hair I saw earlier, in front of the mural?" Kagome asked. 'She's a reincarnation too?' Kagome wondered. Although she never liked to admit that she was anybody's reincarnation, there was undeniable proof that Kagome was the reincarnation of the Priestess Kikyo.

((completely forgot to put the whole "Kagome is Kikyo's reincarnation" thing in her profile . . . sweatdrop ))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:39 pm

((Byebye Yachiru-senpai!! and anime-niac_2 don't worry about it . . . it happens . . . ))
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:46 pm

Akumu teleported behind Inuyasha and turned back to normal "I'm serious when I say that...If you really want help finding her I can sence her life...But if you wunna try to attack me and keep failing, go ahead I have ALL day." he said in a cocky voice.

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:52 pm

'Damn it!' the Inu hanryou thought angrily. He didn't want to endanger Kagome, but he didn't want her to worry forever either. Growling, he sheethed the Tetsuiga and turned to Akumu. "She's 16." he said through clenched teeth.
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games