Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:25 am
Ooooh, I see. So, why don't you make a forum for Birthdays? Meh, that sounds sorta preschoolish though ninja and if they do, does that mean we must change the age in the profile? ((I know, I'm not using my breain now, I just wanna make sure I know everything sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:28 am
User Image This may sound a lil akward but i do know a few people who wish not to share their b-days. Besides what would a thread do for this one-year occassion ^^:; I think its better to announce it in the general board or such. Or just in your dorm room (Which unfourtantly requires one star :/)

That seems to be the popular way to celebrate parties now days.  

KuraiGekkou

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 8:30 am
I see, well, thanks Kurai ^.^ I got my questions answered by you, I feel special xd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:01 pm
Um..sorry if I'm bothering anyone..but where do I get some Advetising Sig's for Ria high...I've seen a couple but I dont know how to get one..and no I'm not talking about I.D Tags.  

Punk_kikyo_of_many _tears

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:08 pm
There are some simple ones in the newcomer threads last post. Other wise there are ones in the Mini-Shop Subforums.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:12 pm
I realy cant find it.. sweatdrop  

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:14 pm
Scroll all the way down to the bottom 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:17 pm
Thanks heart  

[Pandalicious]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:12 pm
Ok, I'm in the midst of posting my profile, and I've got to know this: My character is a twin, her name is Neia. Basically her twin sister Niya is stuck inside of her (the effects of a spell), when Neia stays in the moonlight for over an hour, Niya gets to come out and play till the sun comes up. Fun, eh? So anyway, would that count as another character? I'm only asking because Niya is in my main character….  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:14 pm
I'd say list them both in the same character profile entry, since they're sharing the same body. Whether or not they count as one or two characters is something of a moot point, since I'm not aware of any limits on how many characters you're allowed to have. 3nodding  

Misao
Crew

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:16 pm
there are no limits on the number of characters wink so... I would go ahead and keep them both as the same character. I'm assuming they have the same powers and stuff... and since they're twins, they're practically the same character.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:22 pm
Yeah I guess, but Niya is very evil. I have lots of fun with her. blaugh  

[Pandalicious]

Heavenly Runner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:13 pm
Okay, so my question is...if we start out at the gates, then say, "Whee, I'm going to the library!" do we go the library thread or stay at the gates? I am so confused...(not that that's hard to do, but shhh!)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 6:37 pm
User ImageGo the libary silly!

why stay at the gates when you said go to the libary!

Silly silly!

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ]

KuraiGekkou

Heavenly Runner

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 7:05 pm
that is going to confuse me. I can already tell wink well thanks Kurai. rolleyes Ah, a question...((imagine that, in a question thread!)) are you a girl or a guy? Feel free to hit me over the head...I'm sure you've already been asked that before.  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games