Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:06 pm
"Yeah Ra enlighten her and, do not tell me to cook for anyone." Kazuki walks out into hall then shouts back,"Plus I don't know what she eats." Then walks to kitchen.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 6:40 pm
Ra replies, "Imbecile." Then replies to kokoro, "Well that depends, going on with what"?  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:45 pm
Kazuki finally arrives at the kitchen"Wow that was a much molnger walk then i expected." Kasuki says to himself. Kazuki then starts cooking himself some food.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:47 pm
Kokoro crossed her arms, "Well you can start by explaining where Rai is and who that person was."  

Aerith333
Vice Captain

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:07 pm
Kaski waits for his food to be done cooking."Wow, I never noticed how big this place is." Kaski then hears a ding his food was done. Starts eating his oven cooked burger.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:40 pm
Isura followed Rae into the generator room and saw her trying to figure it all out. "Ugh!! It's this one!! not that one!!" she walked over to the correct generator.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:06 pm
Rai continues to roam through the tunnels in search of plants that the crew could use. "Crap! How the hell am I supposed to find plants in a dark place like this?" He asks himself. Rai presses a buton on the side of the helmet to check how much time he has left. "Shoot! Just 42 hours left."

Rai realized that since he was in a cave there would be know way that the acid rain could touch him. So, he decided to take off his top due to heat. Just as he did that he notices a mushroom like plant. "Maybe, this'll help, too." He puts the mushroom in his acid proof satchel and continues his way through the cave.

"I wonder how everyone else is doing." Rai says to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:19 am
As soon as Isura opened the door to all the electrical wires and such, a shika flew out and captured her. she started screaming and flailing around. and then, scilence...  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

x-fox0411
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:45 pm
Kazuki hears screaming coming from the generator room then started running torwards the screaming."Whats going on in hee sees rea and Isura lying there on her back."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:24 am
Ra replies to kokoro," Well, Rai is searching for a plant to be studied to see if it can with stand the acid rain, Isura's doing some crap with the generator, and lastly that person was just some one we met, unfortunately. Her name is Fenix."  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:01 pm
Kokoro nods, "Did you happen to bring back the camera?"  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:15 pm
Ra asks," what? What camera?"  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:10 pm
Kokoro blinked, "The camera I gave to Rai and the others before going outside."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:27 am
Ra winced after remembering, "Oh that's right Rea has it somewhere I believe; I guess we'll have to wait for her."  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:13 pm
Kokoro simply shrugged her shoulders and sat down on the floor next to the wall, took out her laptop and started clicking various things with her wireless computer mouse.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff