Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
school for girls of all species (boys can come to ) roll pla Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 6:21 pm

Nyuu walks over pulls the video out and brake it. She thorws it on the growned and jumps on it. "ALL LIES! ALL LIES!" Nyuu yells. Nyuu ponits to Lance. "Lucy and Cane did nothing. They was just talking. She druged you becuse........" Nyuu hangs her head. "Why im i doing this...Just to make my sister happy...This whould be the bested ponit to get him. She though to herself.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:31 am

"What,what could be so important that she had to drug me."Lance said slumping in the couch.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:14 am

Lucy lays on the cold hard growned and starts to fall asleep.

Nyuu sighs. She grabs Lances hand. She pulls him to Lucy. "See thats why shes...Becomes human when the moon is full. And she didnt want to tall you. So she druged you." She says to Lance whipering.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:06 pm

"Ok...now it's something completely different now."He said turning to Nyuu."I would've thought by now that she understood me by now,but apparently not..."No one was seeing it from his point of view,the girl he liked ,who was half human half rabbit.She could turn into a rabbit,and she was afraid of him rejecting her for turning into a human...and above all of that she had druged him because of all this.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:07 pm

"She understands you....She was just to scaryed to tall you. She dont like to tall ppl this." Nyuu says looks that the growned. "She trys not to let ppl in her heart. I dont know why. Out of me and her brother. She was the less fav. Her farther lefted becuse of Lucy.Are mother was heart broken. Lucy always put it on her self. Blamed herself for everything. Kids always picked on her." Nyuu turns to Lance. "She loves you. I can tall this. She trust you every much. But she was just scary to tall you."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:22 pm

Lance sat down."I'll talk to lucy when she wakes up..." was all he said.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:30 pm

Nyuu grabs Lance arm. She puts a tracking brace on his arm. "Thats for of you try to leave. And im the only person that knews how to get it off." Nyuu walks over and puts one on Lucy arms to. "There now i dont have to worry about one of you guys leaveing."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:44 pm

"You know..this is only pissing me off"He said cracking his knuckles he could brake it.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Nyuu smiles at him. She gets every close up to his face. "You know your really cute when your mad. Well your cute even of your not mad." She says kinda hiting on him.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:58 pm

Lance honestly blushed alittle,even though he knew how she did things by now.'She wanted me to go with her sister and now she's hitting on me!?' he thought to himself.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:07 pm

Lucy wakes up. Seeing no one was looking her way. She starts to crawl away.

"Im sorry." Nyuu says. "Sometimes i cant help myself. Im so jealous my sister has you and i dont. She dose know how lucky she is."
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:24 pm

Lance never understood how this always happened to him."Now I don't know about lucky..."He said he did't think highly of himself.

cane and linch were in there room watching t.v. at the moment.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Lucy stands up and jumps for a apple.

Nyuu looks back to see Lucy jumping for a apple on a tree. Nyuu falls on her side luaghing. "Lucy you cant get it your to short."

Lucy looks back at Nyuu. "Im not short. Im hungry!" Lucy keeps tryin g to get the apple.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:34 pm

Lance stands up and walks over to the apple tree.He picked three apples he tossed nyuu a apple ,and handed the other one to lucy.

KATKIBA109

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:39 pm

Lucy looks at the growned. "Im sorry.....I didnt want to tall you about....Whatever i am.." Lucy says kinda sadly

Nyuu stands up. "Thank you. I think i well just go now." Nyuu leaves Lucy and Lance alone. She heads for the motel.
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games