Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:14 pm
Lance nodded."It's alright by me..."He asked looking back to the graves of his friends.
Once this is all done with, I'll come back, and give them a proper burial in a nicer place...He thought turning back to Alex, with a sigh.His flock yet again in danger...except now, it wasn't like his old flock...not at all..
Their numbers slowly diminishing, and their hope?Hopefully it could hold on a little longer...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:32 pm
((srry i wasnt on, i got grounded..... but im sneaki on. xDDD ))

he grubled. he really didn't want to be a burden to them any longer. "there's at LEAST three.... i can hear too many voices." he shook his head nonchanantly. "trust me, im sorta light. human form, im under 80. werewolf..... dont ask me. i really dont know, nor care." he tried smiling, but in the end failed. he found the gun dane used, and put it in his pocket. worse comes to worse, i might need to use it... how does it even work?  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:43 pm
Lance glarred at him."Put, the guy away, we won't need it.."he said starring at it.
A weapon that only brought death, and extreme pain...But was his power any diffrent?
((Have to go soon..))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:08 pm
he said nothing as he dropped the gun. ill find it again soon..... as soon as lance gets off my back. shade chuckled to himself. he knew things were about to get worse, and not having the gun may hurt them even more. even though lance's sonic screams could literally kill someone.  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:27 pm
"kay, are you ready to go? because i dont want to stick around any longer. especialy if we're outnumbered." alex unfolded her wings and hovered in the air. "i'll carry shade first. i'm still not sure if your up to carrying large loads after comeing out of a comma, ok? is that ok with you shade?" alex hovered above shade and lowerd her arms down to them indicateing that he should take them.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:19 pm
shade sighed, not wanting to fight. he snatched up the gun, and hid it in his shirt. "fine.... whatever." shade took alex's arms. "really dont want to come.... id be better off if i took them out." he mumbled  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:31 pm
alex sighed "shade. come on, be reasonable. what am i supposed to do if you get hurt?" alex rose into the sky. then she called over her shoulder to lance after she was about 350 feet in the air, "which direction? you choose!"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:37 am
"how can i be reasonable if they killed my friends? and yours? theres no point in taking me; just leave me. ill take them out, then ill find you guys....somehow." shade squirmed slightly. he tristed his katana toward him. he looked up at alex. "dont worry, i just dont feel safe without it."  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:00 am
alex closed her eyes thinking and stopped flying forward. she let out a sigh and started lowering the two of them back to the ground. "alright. fine. we'll go back but the two of us are staying with you, you got that? well thats if lance is up to fighting the Erasers." by now they were on the ground and alex was folding up her wings.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:46 am
Lance's black wings bursted out of his back, just as he lept forward.
He had forgotten the feeling of flying, the breathe taking views that you saw once your in the sky, he smiled as the memory came back, soon flying above Ale and shade, the goods still in his arms.
He flew above them, his black feathers falling to the ground, he glided down next to him, his wings seemed much larger.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 5:02 pm
"well lance? are you up to fighting the erasers?" 'that answer's going to be yes.' alex mentaly rolled her eyes. 'guys are so predictable.' she put a small smile on to hide her disgust.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:15 am
Lance shoke his head, his joy gone, and a scowl was now placed upon his face.
"No, the ones, I'm after are little diffrent from erasers..."He said, he didn't know, if they knew what he meant, but that didn't matter.
All he needed is for them to get to a safe place to stay for awhile, while he did his job.  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:22 am
alex had a small look of surprise on her face. "a-alright. so are you going to stay with us for this battle? if not. be carefull and..."
alex trailed off thinking. "i saw a small town over in the west. if anyone gets seprated, we'll meet up back there ok?" alex was now addressing both of them. 'be careful you two.'  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:26 am
"I'll be staying with you two for now, until we find a safe place to rest, then I'll leave the gear with you."He said starring off now, he wanted to be of some help before he left them on they're own again.
"Worst case scenario, I"ll be back in a week..." He lied, that was a possible outcome, but far from the worst case scenario...  

KATKIBA109

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:30 am
alex nodded. "alright. i cant control you. its what you want. just becareful now, and when you leave ok?" she turned to Shade, "you two shade."  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games