Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:29 pm
well i guess we could go to the training grounds.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:31 pm
"OK." Rahenno said getting out the spring, changing back into his clothes. He then headed towards the training grounds.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 6:32 pm
jedi vanished in flames.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:43 pm
now suke jumped from building to building to the bathhouse roof. he's been here before and goes to the place where he used to be before with kira, the girl side of the bathhouse....

edit edit: ((AH NVM.... will do later...))  

I~kira~kira~I

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 pm
"Gah! The girl side!"

Transformation jutsu!

Daisuke becomes a girl in a robe and goes in.

this is soooo wrong...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:47 pm
(Uh so wht do we do..and bad Daisuke, editing your post and stealing my style bad bad lol)

Kiyoshi arrived on the roof, as Suke made her way into the girls bathhouse. Kiyoshi sighed it seemed like this dog was trying to get him in trouble. He then made a couple seals. "Transformation Jutsu." With that he turned into a copy of Cherry Mikzi, and jumped down into the girl side.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:50 pm
suke then put his head over and near the water, along with the envelope in his mouth. he looks as if he's going to let go of the envelope in the water, possibly damaging whatever is inside and be unable to understand what it was.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:51 pm
Daiuske still concealed in a girls body, looked for Suke. Niomi was still at his side also scavenging for Suke.  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:53 pm
((It was coincidence...))

Mizutamari no jutsu!

Daisuke appeared in the water, freezing it before Suke could drop the envelope.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:54 pm
((lol right, wh but doesnt matter. all that matter is getting the doggy)

Kiyoshi jumped down a few meters from Suke. See the dg was about to drop it in he made a few handseals. "Hanpatsu Kaze no Jutsu (Retrieving Wind Technique) " With that a large gust of wind came and blew towards Kiyoshi, he hopped it would blow the letter right to him as well as the dog.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:55 pm
suke then jumps onto the ice and slides around on it. he feels the gust of wind but ignores it and holds his envelope tightly.

"urf urf" suke made with his barks with an envelope in his mouth. he slides around until everyone else slides with him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:56 pm
Good plan. Now Kiyoshi will have the dog and the letter too. WE WIN!"  

D a i j b

D a i j b

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 pm
Daisuke sat in the ice watching Suke slid about, Daisuke was pissed!

"I want that LETTER!" He ripped his hand through the ice holding onto the dogs leg.He didn't hold tightly as to hurt him though.

"Drop it, Suke!" Daisuke said with an echoing sound from his air bubble under the ice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:58 pm
Zann didn't get in the water, he stayed at the side of the springs. Luckily there were no girls around to see him.
Houzan flew like a bullet straight at Suke, he knew that whatever was in the envelope was important. He reached out with his talons to grasp at it, to pull it from Suke's mouth...  

iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games