Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:38 pm
"I'm up here!" She called down again, just before jumping to the ground herself and landing gracefully. She did so love climbing things...

It was dark, so she could barely see Kisuna in front of her. "Kisuna-san, are you alright? I heard you fall..."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:40 pm
"I'm right here!" Kisuna yelled out, "Follow my voice if you need to!"

The black cat sat in front of him and scratched its ears cutely.

"What're you doing...?" Kisuna mumbled to the cat.

The cat perked up its ears and started walking. Kisuna found it rather annoying that the bell on its collar kept jingling but he decided to trust it since it knew the place better than him.

The cat stopped and curled up against Alcina's leg when it found her. Then, it let out a relaxing meow.

"Hi Alcina-san." Kisuna said.

The black kitty sniffed the air and instantly, it's yellowish eyes perked up as it ran. Kisuna grabbed Alcina's hand and followed the cat. The black cat stopped in front of Sui and climbed on top of him. It let out another 'meow' and began to lick his cheek.

Sui turned his head and opened his eyes, "What the..." He looked to see the black feline licking him and in an instant, his eyes widened but he kept his mouth shut. He looked around with the corner of his eyes and in his mind, he knew where they were. There was only one place other than hell that would be this dark and still be real... and filled with cats...  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:03 pm
"How cute!" She leaned down to pet the kitten but it was off again before she could do anything. Kisuna by this point, had grabbed her hand and started pulling her along. "Kisuna-san..." Alcina said rather evilly. "You should stick close to me so we don't get separated." With that, the princess moved in closer to Kisuna and hugged him from behind. "Ne?"

That's when she saw Sui-san laying on the ground in front of them. She immediately stopped tormenting Kisuna to go check on him. "Sui-san, are you alright?"

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:07 pm
Kisuna blushed bright red again and had never noticed that he was holding Alcina's hand. When she let go, he fanned his face and hoped that the redness would fade. Once it did, he followed Alcina to where Sui was lying down with the cat licking his face.

That's when she saw Sui-san laying on the ground in front of them. She immediately stopped tormenting Kisuna to go check on him. "Sui-san, are you alright?"

Sui raised his hands up to her and waved them signaling a 'no' and then pointed to the black kitty.  

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:10 pm
"The cat?" She picked up the kitten and held it up to her cheek. It started purring as she pet it. "It's so cuuuuuuuuute!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:19 pm
((*wonders where Aisu went* haha so Alcina couldnt land without help of hayato! 3nodding xd lol.))  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:17 pm
((Buahahaha! *waiting for the appearance of her evil dark mansion* BUAHAHAHAHA!! *koff* I hope you guys get to my mansion by...tomorrow...or else I won't respond for four days. Stupid rule...Garghaghgh!! (I could sneak on but who knows what would happen if I was caught?) *imagining herself getting hung* xd A definate no no.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:44 am
KazehaneRio_FLAME
((*wonders where Aisu went* haha so Alcina couldnt land without help of hayato! 3nodding xd lol.))

((I actually had a long RP post typed up last night but before I could actually post it, my friend got on my computer and closed the window and it was gone. gonk That made me mad but it's ok. I can type most of it again.))

Rubbing the cut with her hand, a drop of blood smeared on Lunis' cheek. She had to get away. Fast. She turned and made a run for the door and stepped across the swinging plank bridge. She had to see the Elders. Maybe they could tell her what was going on. Eclim's footsteps came up slowly behind her but she ignored the sound as she leapt through the door to the nearest hut. But, to her despair, the hut was dark and silent. So she went to the next hut but it, too, was empty.

"If you're looking for the Elders, they're not here." Eclim explained calmly, standing behind her on the bridge. "They were getting in my way, you see. They just didn't see things my way. So I...had to get rid of them."

"What?" Lunis turned and stared at him. It seemed like a nightmare, like none of it was real. But she was awake. She had felt the sting of the arrow. She'd never felt anything like that in a dream. "You didn't..you couldn't. Why would you do that?"

"The clan hasn't been run properly in the last few years. You haven't been a good leader and the Elders haven't helped, either. They were just a formality, anyway. They didn't really make any of the decisions. They only cared about tradition, not what was best for all of us." he explained, giving Lunis a sideways smile. "Don't you see, Lunis? Things will be much better this way. It's all for the best."

"Where is everyone? Did you...do something to them, too?"

"No, of course not. How can I be the Alpha with no pack?" he laughed. "They're inside their homes, being silent and behaving like good followers should. And you should be more like them. Realize that your time is up." He raised the bow once more. This time she was ready. She made a fist and lunged at him so that he lost his balance. He let go of the arrow and dropped to the ground far below. But as he drew another from his quiver, Lunis ran and jumped onto a low tree branch and escaped through the way she'd come by leaping from tree to tree.

Her first thought was to get help. A picture of the human princess, that wolf, and their companions formed in her mind. Perhaps they could help! But they could be anywhere by now. Would she be able to find them in time?  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:57 pm
The black kitty mewed in Alcina's hands and shook its head when it heard a sound from a far direction. It nipped gently on Alcina's finger as a sign that wanted them to follow. It jumped out of her hands and began to walk to a certain direction.

The group followed, wondering where in the world the cat was taking them and why.

After passing a group of cats (to Sui's distaste as he shivered), the cat scratched on the door of a dark mansion and 'meowed' cutely at the trio of newcomers.

Sui twitched and mumbled to himself, "... I don't like the looks of it... especially the cats too."

"Where... are we?" Kisuna asked, looking up at the tall building.

Sui saw the doors open before them and replied stiffly with a semi-annoyed look on his face, "We're standing in front of the mansion of the Nekozoku Clan..."

Taking this moment as a time to tease Sui, Kisuna replied with a smug smile and a coy tone, "Well, this is a lovely day for your first trip, now isn't it, Sui-san?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:20 pm
She looked over curiously at Sui, not quite understanding what was going on here. "Don't you like cats, Sui-san?" She asked innocently.

She wasn't paying attention as she was walking tripped. Alcina managed to catch her balance by putting her hand on the wall next to the door. Unfortunately, she also pressed a small button on that wall when she did just as she noticed a large sign saying "CAUTION: DO NOT RING DOORBELL OR KNOCK ON DOOR!"

"Crap."

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 5:53 pm
((Buahahaha!!))
The door...opened. You could see a grand hallway all red and gold and...surprisingly not dull at all. Well you would expect something dark and creepy if you went to a big dark mansion like this one right? Silence...
More silence...
All you could hear was...silence...
((I'm in a strange mood today...I have school tomorrow...so yeah...I'm using alot of dots. whee ))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 6:33 pm
The three wolves' legs finally reached the Werewolf clan territory, and eerie silence met them. The three faltered a secound, caught off guard of the stillness. The wolves' eyes and ears jerked as they heard arrows being loose and hitting something.

Sounds of battle. "Lunis!" Hayato called out, running towards where the noise had come from, the other two wolves sudenly sprang and landed in front of Hayato, both stopping him.

"Hayato-sama, don't jump into a battle you do not know whats going on!" One said, his eyes studying Hayato. Since when was Hayato like this? Since when did he jump into batles without thinking? Did he care for the werewolf leader?

"Move!" Hayato growled fiercely, and shoving his way through between the two wolves, he kept running.

The two wolves' eyes widened, but their instincts told them to follow Hayato, instead of standing in bewilderment. Sure he helped his clan, but that was because he was the leader, and they knew for fact Hayato trusted them, so it was nothing to question. Hayato was always so calm and cool during battle, but now, he looked frantic, as if afraid...Afraid why? Because he might be around? Or...simply afraid to have Lunis hurt?

No, they decided. Hayato stopped trusting people after that incident. He never cared for others that much, his clan an exception. No, Hayato must just be scared that he might come. Yeah, thats right.

Soon as they had come to the conclusion, the three were now standing in a street, facing 2 werewolves, one female who was hurt, the other male, younger.

"Lunis!" Hayato siad her name, alert. He then saw her wound, and he felt himself growl, directed at Eclim. Quickly changing in to his human form, he stood besides Lunis, glaring daggers at the other. The other 2 wolves followed, swords drawn, standing slightly in front of Hayato, ready for combat.  

akeikas
Captain

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 7:27 pm
"Eh?" looked at the wolves in surprise. "It's...it's you." Then her eyes snapped back to Eclim who was advancing on them quickly, aiming at her with his sharp arrow.

The wolves beside drew their weapons, preparing to attack. She turned to them quickly, "He's my brother so don't kill him." She swallowed hard. "There's..something wrong with him."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:55 pm
Hayato's eyes widened, looking at Eclim. "He's your brother?" He asked, bewildered.

"Yes he is, Hayato." A voice chuckled behind them, making Hayato's eyes widen, his hair standing to its end. "Long time no see, too bad you weren't there when I woke up."

"Akira..." Hayato spat, turning around, one of the commanders following him, the other still sword aimed at Eclim. "Are you the one who's behind this?!" He growled, cracking his nuckles, his right hand on a hilt of a dagger on his back.

Akira merely chuckled, shrugging. "Kind of, see, I wasn't envolved in it, until I ran into here. So, no, I guess, to your question." He smirked. "So my dear friend Hayato, how have you been? I missed you." He slowly made his way to him.

"Don't come near me!" Hayato growled, his dagger now drawn, glaring at him with firery red eyes. "Don't you EVER call me your friend!"

"My my, did my betrayal hurt you, Hayato? You may not know, but while I was in the stone, I was able to hear things. I heard enough to learn that you turned into a never trusting, little cool person, ya? I heard that you never make friends now, and never trusts a foreigner." The mazoku chuckled once again, smirking at Hayato. "Aww, poor Hayato, would you like to become frineds again?" He took a light step, and it carried him next to Hayato, his mouth next to his ear, he whispered, "I take it the Princess is not your friend?"

Hayato's eyes widened, and in a whip like motion, he swung his dagger around, but the mazoku had leaped away, chuckling. "Yes, I have been watching, Hayato. As soon as I was free, I have been watching you. You and your pathetic friends...ah, of course, they are not your friends." When Hayato did not reply, the mazoku began examining his nails. "Then I suppose if you do not care for them that way, you won't mind if I play with them a little?"

Hayato's eyes glared at Akira even fiercer if possible, growling. "Don't you dare."

"Ah, but you and them are not friends, right? Then I see no reason on why I shouldn't go hunt them." With a smirk, he disappeared. A echoing chuckle filled around them. "While I go play with them, Eclim can play with you. Don't worry, I'll be back to see you. I need to tell you how I played with them anyway."

((wow, 2 consecutive long RP posts. lol. Anyway, Akira will be showing up around Alcina and co. soon! MUWAHAHAH!))  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:24 pm
((Fwa ha ha! *drinks up the angst* Ka~ze! Akira and Bran should rp together. xd Bran wants to play with Alcina some more as well. And now.... dun dun dun... the comic relief! Otherwise known as Alcina, lol... No, I'm only slightly hyper at 1 am....))

Alcina looked in the now open door curiously. "Hel~lo?" she called out, before walking inside. "Anyone here? I'm sorry for ringing the door bell! I tripped and accidentally pushed the button..." By now she was fully in the house and looking around. After all, she didn't only court trouble; she stalked it...  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games