Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:26 pm
Raven sat down on the sofa with a book in her hand. She began to read, waiting for Robin to tell them about this lead of his.

Shade sat in his room. He closed his eyes. The Titans would fall soon, he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:46 pm
Starfire walked back into the main room and sat down on the couch. She told the three, "We just had a ruff time."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:11 pm
Then Gemini's flys off of her father's shoulder, flys to Hotspot, felt weak and fell to the ground as a bird. "Oh, this feeling in my body it hurts," she said.

~~~~~

"Yes, Gemini feel the pain of the darkness trying to take over your heart," said Oracle.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:16 pm
Tetra saw gemini in pain and nelt down. Tetra closed her eyes and held out her hands trying to sence anything. "Its oracle..."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:39 pm
"Well, it would seem that way since the black pearl in my heart is trying to take over my heart," explained Gemini as she turned back into her normal form.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:41 pm
Hotspot knelt down and said,'What can we do to help."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:47 pm
"Nothing, I believe there is nothing that nobody can do for me right now. And Raven do not try to heal...me right now for the pain will hurt you as well and its a type of pain that nobody can heal or get near. For the pearl is weaking my heart and that's what Oracle is making the pearl do," said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:49 pm
Raven nodded her head gravely. "Fine. Do you need anything to help you at least feel a little better or ease the pain?"  

dragonelf213

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:55 pm
"No, I'll be fine," said Gemini. Then her eye's turned red and she said in a evil tone, "That Oracle when I see your...I'll put my sword through her heart and kill her myself."

~~~~~

"Hahahaha! How enjoyable t wacth ehr suffer his but I must not," said Oracle as she had the black cauldren fade the picture away.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:17 pm
"Gemini," said Starfire as she knelt beside her. "What is wong with her?" she asked.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:29 pm
Tetra looked at Starfire. "Oracle....again. She is getting annoying everytime something happens of course Oracle has to make it worse."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:52 pm
Raven raised an eyebrow at Gemini. She wasn't acting like usual because of Oracle messing with her. "Snap out of it Gemini. Just always remember you're good." She said in a stern voice.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:42 pm
"Yes, remember Gemini your not in it alone eathier. You are a good person and don't let her control you for you have a good heart," said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:52 pm
Then Gemini snapped out of it. "Uh...my head.....and my chest it..hurts," said Gemini as she turned around onto her back and looked back at the Titans. "It is her job to did this to me and Tugon is the one who made the pearl and when it went inside my heart it fed on my anger and sorrow and that's how she was made. And Turgon is the boss of many villians and such other stuff. He's like Slade but different. And at the end its eathier I die or Oracle dies. But if I can't kill her than I'll bring her down with me," explained Gemini. "So I am cursed, a curesed child. No wonder I wasn't wanted by my real parents, they probably gave me up and probably only cared about themsleves and not me," she said. "But than I am blessed by gods love because I have you guys who took care of me showed me from right from wrong, and you showed me love. Showed that somebody out there does truly care about me," said Gemini.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:16 am
'Gemini. Of course your real parents wanted you. I know we wont alaways be thier for you but we'll make sure your prepared on the day' Robin began his voice tough and powerful.

Ryan jabbed the cow prod in Arachnids stomach. He could have used a more non-leathal mean but this was better to wacth. 'Wakey Josh' he hissed slapping him across the face.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games