Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:53 pm
Kouga uses the chakra strings to control the kunai so they're flying after Bril. He then jumped sideways with his clones.
2 Kouga picked up the 3rd one and spin-threw him at Bril, and he was firing an air cutter at the same time. The 3rd Kouga is not spinning straight towards Bril so he's firing a tornado at him.

(Sorry if it's confusing, and nice avi btw blaugh )

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:05 pm
(wow it is)

this is tight

*first brile throws kunai at kouga's clone then he dodges the other kunai by jumping a far distance away (30 feet)*

handsign

FISH SPIT

*three jets of water shoot at kouga and his clone on the tree*  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:15 pm
The 2 remaining Kougas dashed forward, and one of them made an Air Barrier in front of both of them. The other one jumped into the air, and swung the chain and sickle at Bril and his clones.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:29 pm
(i didn't make a clone)

*brile then uses a kunai to hit the point of the sickle away from him*

thinks - lets see how long he can keep that barrier up  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:50 pm
(Oh ok sorry)

Kouga then started to swing the chain rapidly so it's acting like a barrier in front of him (LIKE a barrier).
The clone then threw 4 kunai straight at Bril (about 5 feet away) then added air cutter to make it fly faster.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:58 pm
crap again

thinks - wait i can see it

*brile then used his nunchuck to deflect the kunai then a split second later he dodged the air then suddenly appeared behind kouga*  

brileone

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:04 pm
Damn, he's fast! Kouga thought. He then slashed his wakizashi around, aiming to cut Bril's torso. At the same time, he swung his right foot around to kick Bril in the chest.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:05 pm
(I g2g, lunch)  

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 9:13 pm
thinks - i can see it

*brile then used his nunchuck to to slap sword then uses his hand to block kouga's kick then uses his right foot to kick kouga's leg*

*then a 1 tomoe sharingan appeared in brile's eyes*

(ok)  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:41 am
Sharingan...? Kouga thought as he saw the tomoe in Brile's eyes. This is going to be harder than I thought... He quickly jumped backwards to avoid Bril's attacks and to avoid close combat. I'll be at a disadvantage in close combat. About 10 feet away, He swung both of his arms as he fired an air cutter so it looks like 2 boomerangs made of air were coming towards Bril.
"My new attack--Air Fang. Let's see if it works, it's my first time trying it." Kouga said as the fangs traveled towards Bril. Damn, it still needs to be faster. He thought.

(If you watch bleach then you'll understand.)

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:36 am
thniks - my vision is so clear

*brile jumps to anonther tree and while in the air makes a water clone hide behind a nearby tree then brile switches places with the clone*

and he makes the clone charge at kouga  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:43 am
("My vision is so clear"?!?! EGO!! haha jkjk)

Kouga sees a Bril charging at him, and feeling suspicious, he takes his wakizashi and slashes at the Bril. The REAL Bril I know won't charge at me like that...unless he was planning something? He thought to himself, and swung the chain at Bril.

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:48 am
thinks - well now he knows

*the real brile then did a handsign silently behind the tree then he jumped down a little bit closer to kouga*

handsign

SHADOW POSSESSION JUTSU

*his shadow went at a fast pace toward kouga*  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:56 am
Damn! I got distracted! Kouga thought as he got caught by Bril's shadow. Damn, now I can't move...he thought.  

ll Shinzo ll

brileone

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 5:59 am
do you want to continue  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games