Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:31 pm
Chapter 3

The Purposel, The New Boy, And Love

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 6:50 pm
((thank you))

Athena smiled. She swept the floor and put the dishes away. She slept and broke 2 plates. "Ow" Her hand was bleeding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vesta appeared and bowed to Black Feather.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:40 pm
Scorpio bowed his head in respect. "Good to see you, ma'm."

"Thank you." Black Feather waved her hand, indicating that they should rise. "How have you all been?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:01 am
(I'm not really sure their was going to be part of his story. Call it unkown for now)

Scott lifted Gemnini up a cloud worried about her sudden fatigue. 'Where do you need to go ?' he aksed knildy hovering himself on a cloud.

Arachnid left the others racing back up the stiars to his love. He emotions dorve him on as he burst through Foxs door.' Fox wait their something life changinly important that I must ask you !' he panted kneeling to the floor.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:18 am
'Ok..' Robin trailed unable to countinue to stare at the computer results in wonder and a slight hint of panic. Who could have done this and why ?. He looked back at the others trying to ignore the screen.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:19 am
"To the living room, please," said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~

Fox stared down at Arachnid and said, "Arachnid." In surprise and blushing.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:25 am
Scott scooted off toward the living delciately placing Gemini down on the couch she wouldn't hurt herself. 'Its that Ok ?' he aksed.

Arachnid got down on one producing the box. 'Fox since we've been togehter you held to the titans like a magnet and helped me release I belong here. So will you please grant me the highest honour of being my wife ?' he popped open the box revlealed a walunt sized blue emerlad glininiting in the sunligh and a polished silver ring holding it up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:31 am
It was strange why someone had done this; mixing Robin's DNA with a female's to create the boy that lay in the cell. "That's strange... Any idea as to why anyone would want to do this?" Raven asked.

Draco went to the living room and nodded thanks to Scott for helping out Gemini. "You okay, Gemy?" He asked with a concerned voice.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:49 pm
"Yes, thnk you Scott, my little brother," said Gemini with a smile. "I'll be fine Draco its just the pearl takes alot of my energy now but as you know I should be fine," she said with a smile.

"DNA, what has happened?" asked Starfire as she looked at them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fox stared at Arachnid and was almost speechless. but than a smile came onto her mouth and she said, "Yes, yes and a million yeses." she than jumped onto arachnid and kisse him on the lips and so passtionate too. for she loved him and would marry him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DarkStar stared at Black Feather and said, "Were all great."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:53 pm
Draco nodded his head. "I know you'll be fine, but I can't help thinking that what if you're not okay one day. What if something does happen?"

Raven looked over at Starfire and pointed at the prisoner before pointing at the blood scan results. "The intruder who came here has Robin's DNA as well as some female's DNA."

Scorpio nodded his head. "And you?"

"It's good to hear that you're all good. I've been fine myself." Black Feather looked at all of them. "Anything new happen of any importance?"  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:19 pm
"Well, there was a little battle with Gemini's group," said DarkStar.

~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire looked at the boy and he dressed like Robin and in a way looked like him. But also someone els but who. "I see his DNA," said Starfire as she than looked at the blood results. "Well, than I'll be upstairs witht he others," she said as she flew straight up to the others without a word.

Gemini looked at Draco and said, "Don't worry Draco. Try not to think negative but think positive, alright. For a smile fits you best." she than placed her hand on his cheakand she smiled at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:18 pm
"And I attacked the Titans Tower," said Oracle.

"Oh, really now," said Corona. "Did you all win or loose?" asked Corona.

"Well, I lost," said Oracle.

"Hm, and the rest of you," said Corona as she stared at whoever attacked Gemini's team.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:38 pm
Aquariurs went over to Athena hearing her say ow madehim worry. He saw her hand bleeding and so he ripped a piece of cloth and rapped it around her hand after washing it in water. "There you go good as new. And the kicthen seems better now and I ended up fixing that wll as well. I can become very handy at stuff like this just don't know hy," he said with a smile. He than kissed her on the cheak.

~~~

We weren't that so fare our selves but I'm guessing you did well Corona," said DarkStar. "Since you freed our good leaders and you are also one of them."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:40 pm
(( Ok, now I need a Turgon guy and somebody to play Cyborg please. If no one speaks up I'll just have to a sign them to whoever plays them. ))  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:33 pm
Vesta stepped back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Athena held blushed under her hair and smiled. "Thank you."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games