Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:29 pm
Yasu has been watching carefully though she needed to get to be able to do so and listen closely to her. She sort of took a breath knowing that this might be difficult for her to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:30 pm
"It's okay if you mess up," she told everyone.  

GorgeousC

Munchies the Great

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:35 pm
Savior slowly made the handsigns to get them down. He began to speed them up after many times of practicing them. After about a 100 times he decided to try the Justu.
Henge no Justu
He yelled and his hair turned into that of Kiara's
Dam I thought I'd transform into you on the first try.
He said disaapointed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:37 pm
((You do know that you can learn it in one post.. just that you have to write that you tried it 2-3 times))

"It's fine, just keep trying," she told Savior.  

GorgeousC

Munchies the Great

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:41 pm
((No I didn't know so don't say I did lol))

Savior looks down
I can't except defeat
He yelled as he made the handsigns as fast as he could
Henge No Justu
He yelled as he turned into a Naked Kiara. Poof he was back to normal
Dam I did it wrong again. Ok this time.... Henge No Justu
He said as he turned into a perfect Kiara this time  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 pm
Kiara was going to say something when he said that he couldn't accept defeat but she didn't say it fast enough so now she was shocked that he turned into a naked her. Then she went back to normal. "Real ninja accept defeat when they lose," she told him.  

GorgeousC

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:44 pm
"Hm." Yasu let out an sigh as she practice as well with the hand signs to make sure her hands are use to it. She soon got it and try to speed it up some though she made sure that she did it right. Yasu got it and did the hand signs, "Henge no Jutsu!" She almost got it, but her hair was the same as before. "Well, I perfer my hair, but it doesn't cut it." Yasu said as she change back then concetrate on the second time of doing it. She did the signs, "Henge no Jutsu!" Yasu said finally getting it down though she knew she had to work on it. "I perfer to work with my body." Yasu said with a calm voice though she would perfer to do Taijutsu knowing the other jutsus would be difficult.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:48 pm
Yeah, But I'm not even a ninja yet till I become Genin.....
Savior trailed off.
When I'm a ninja I will except defeat and learn from it but as of right now I am only training and will not be defeated in this aspect.
He said as he looked at her with confidence
To except defeat in train would be to give up and I am not a quitter.  

Munchies the Great

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:50 pm
Kiara shook her head slightly when Savior spoke. Then she clapped her hands when Yasu got it right.

((I have to go, bye!))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:55 pm
Yasu looked over at Savior then sigh as she looked at Kiara though she was still a bit nervous about the other two. Yasu may have done Henge no Jutsu, but the other two would be difficult.  

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:58 pm
starts to try and make the handsigns but messes up
"this is hard"
pratices the handsigns more until i remember them
"ok" does the handsigns "Henge no Jutsu!" turns into kiara but has my eyes and hair "dang.."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:10 pm
comes outside and reads the scroll. "hm... look like you huh..." he tries all of the hand signs a few times, then tries it andsay " henge no justu!" he ends up looking like a retarded dog. THis time he concentrates and tries it agian, and it looks like a dummy. he tries two more times of failure, and on the fith time, he turns ito something that looks sort of like kiara.  

Pocky Ate My Username

Requiem of Remorse

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:12 pm
trys again
"Henge no Jutsu"
makes a near perfect kiara
"i did it!"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:37 pm
Kiara looked at Yasu. "You'll get all of them right by the time I'm done with you, don't worry," she told her. Then Kiara walked up to her and gave her a hug. Yasu was a lot taller than Kiara, well, she was older too so it made sense. Kiara then turns to look at Ragnossa. She smiled. "It's fine, you're actually doing a pretty good job. And so is everyone else. Here, if this'll help, relax while you're trying. If you keep trying to be the best and keep pushing yourself too much, you'll never get it right, even though you did but I mean for other Jutsus" she told him.

((Pocky, what's your role play character's name?))  

GorgeousC

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games