Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:15 pm
((Sorry its not a justu it's for your safety lol))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:18 pm
sengetsu releases the justu."umm sorry... but..." he yawned."i'm sleepy." he falls backwards asleep.(sry g2g 4 now anyway.)  

xLytez

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:20 pm
"Hey you're pretty strong... and I like the Genjustu. You'll be an honorable ninja someday." Uno said with a bowe and he released Xiah and let the Dome go back into the ground, back to the Metal ores.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:22 pm
((Bye man))

Uno looked at Xiah "Did you learn anything from right now?" Uno know Xiah wanted to be in the fight and would have been to if Uno didn't stop him "Hey next time I'll let you have him and I'll watch you fight."  

L K r e g e r

Dripples

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:22 pm
"hmm well i guess i got too go too, my sister kikiomoru will get worried, cya!!" Xiah said
(I don't have to go but when i do i won't have time to write that)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:34 pm
((See ya bud))  

L K r e g e r

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:04 pm
walks in the training grounds " hmm " throws a kunai and it hits a bird "oops"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:13 am
Raito looks at everyone training "Hey Byakuga want a spar its friendly but it is going to be challenging so put everything into to it"  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

xLytez

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 3:26 am
sengetsu wakes up holding his head."man i have a headache." he yawns and stands up groaning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:19 am
Uno looks at Raito "What about those Ramen?" he asked.  

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:40 am
"its on its way"............ Hey Raito here are the ramens all four of Raito's clones said.... Raito took one and gave it to sengetsu and then another to Uno and another to Byakuga.... Raito got his Ramen and released the clones... "ok lets eat..." Raito said as he dug into the food....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:44 am
Xantos walked into the training grounds.
"Well, well Raito, long time, no see."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

L K r e g e r

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:50 am
Uno grabbed a bowl and started eat but alot slower than Raito.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:54 am
"Hey Xantos." said Uno. He had never really known the guy except through Mikyo, but to Mikyo he was called X. "You want some ramen because take some of mine I think Raito is going to eat the rest. But if we need more Raito will send a clone for some. I really can do that at the moment without depleting my chakra."  

L K r e g e r

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games