Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:31 pm
"Thank you," Kiae added as well, nodding to the man as he strode off. Shaking her head, she sighed. "What a bloody mess I've made," she muttered. "Should've stayed out of Caemlyn."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:35 pm
With that, Ethin strode off towards his large, black warhorse and checked to make sure that it was in good health before mounting it in one smooth motion. He took one last glance at where he knew Esole was before riding off into the night.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:36 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
At this Sielle's eyes narrowed dangerously, and the bird only refrained from pecking the man's eyes out by her hand.
"I worship no one," she hissed, encasing him in a weave of Air, rendering him unable to move. "No one."

Dorian grinned. Common sense would usually tell him to stand down, but his arrogance told him he could ill the entire army by himself. "Is that so?" He wove a bit of Air himself, though his weave was a sharp one, closing loosely about Sielle's wrists and throat. "And where is your master now?" He asked, leering.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:37 pm
Cobain shook his head and stared into the fire again. "You should get some rest." He said quietly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:41 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Dorian grinned. Common sense would usually tell him to stand down, but his arrogance told him he could ill the entire army by himself. "Is that so?" He wove a bit of Air himself, though his weave was a sharp one, closing loosely about Sielle's wrists and throat. "And where is your master now?" He asked, leering.

The bird of prey, Ryok, nearly hopped in rage, and glided into the air to circle the pair.
"I don't need him to deal with scum like you," Sielle replied with a smile, and snapped his weaves around her like they were twigs, and tightened her own. She was a powerful channeler in her own right, having no moral or physical restrictions - never fearing for her life, she took risks and cast weaves most Aes Sedai refused to contemplate.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:42 pm
"I'll rest when we're on the road," Kiae said stubbornly. "Andurael can hold Hael's reins, and I'll ride with him. I'll feel better once he rests up," she added pointedly, glancing at her Warder.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:45 pm
Esole wondered how long Ethin's departure would last. She suspected he hadn't said goodbye in person because he didn't have the heart to and knew she'd sense him leaving through the Bond. Grudgingly, Esole rolled up her things and tied her bedroll to her saddlebags.

Loneliness crept up on Esole before she knew it. She craved company and the only person she could ever be sure would be there for her was gone. She wrapped Geofram's coat around her tightly before making her way to the fire where the others were sure to be gathered. Tears rolled down Esole's cheeks going unnoticed until she felt wet spots on her dress. She quickly wiped them away before she came upon the others. "May I join you?" she asked quietly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:48 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
The bird of prey, Ryok, nearly hopped in rage, and glided into the air to circle the pair.
"I don't need him to deal with scum like you," Sielle replied with a smile, and snapped his weaves around her like they were twigs, and tightened her own. She was a powerful channeler in her own right, having no moral or physical restrictions - never fearing for her life, she took risks and cast weaves most Aes Sedai refused to contemplate.

Dorian grunted, surprised. The woman had completely broken his flows of Air. He dismissed it, though, smirking boldly. "your arrogance will be the death of you one day." He scolded himself. "Why not today?" he thought, laughing inside. "And what now, Tinker? Do you kill me and risk the displeasure of your master?"  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:50 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
Dorian grunted, surprised. The woman had completely broken his flows of Air. He dismissed it, though, smirking boldly. "your arrogance will be the death of you one day." He scolded himself. "Why not today?" he thought, laughing inside. "And what now, Tinker? Do you kill me and risk the displeasure of your master?"

She laughed cheerfully at this, merely tightening her weave. "How ironic. You now bet your life on the same Myddraal you mocked just moments before," she said, her voice light and cheery. "You think he'd care? Notice? Now who's the worshipping one - when it's conveinant?" she sneered. "Pinning your life on loyalty you assume is so strong. I warned you."
She kept her guard up, not about to let it down around this man. And toyed with the idea of killing him, but decided it wasn't worth the trouble. She didn't let him know that, however.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:52 pm
Cobain glared at Esole. "I told her I was willing to let it go if she would." He grunted and shrugged, determining to not be openly angry but not friendly either.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Kiae glanced up in shock, but her look softened as sympathy filled her eyes. "Of course," she said soothingly, geasturing to the fire. "And warm yourself, you look cold."
"Foolishness can make a cold bedfellow. I should know," Kiae thought ruefully.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:55 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
She laughed cheerfully at this, merely tightening her weave. "How ironic. You now bet your life on the same Myddraal you mocked just moments before," she said, her voice light and cheery. "You think he'd care? Notice? Now who's the worshipping one - when it's conveinant?" she sneered. "Pinning your life on loyalty you assume is so strong. I warned you."
She kept her guard up, not about to let it down around this man. And toyed with the idea of killing him, but decided it wasn't worth the trouble. She didn't let him know that, however.

"I've bet my life on less." He said, slightly straining for the words. "And if you think I would worship you or Djevik- even so much as respect you- you're even more foolish than I thought. Death means nothing to me, it means only I shall rest and be rewarded by my Lord."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:00 pm
Esole tried to ignore Cobain's penetrating glare and smiled weakly at Kiae. "Thank you," she murmured. If she spoke any louder, they would surely hear the shakiness in her voice. Normally a glare would not affect her, but this time she knew she deserved it and that knowledge stabbed at her heart like an icy pike. "How are you feeling?" she asked softly, avoiding Kiae's eyes as she lowered herself to a spot next to where the woman was sitting.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:01 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"I've bet my life on less." He said, slightly straining for the words. "And if you think I would worship you or Djevik- even so much as respect you- you're even more foolish than I thought. Death means nothing to me, it means only I shall rest and be rewarded by my Lord."

"Worship?" she repeated, choking on her laughter. Snickering for a minute, she calmed herself quickly. "Ah...no, no, you bet wrong this time," she promised, watching his pulse carefully. Wouldn't do to end it too quickly...  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:02 pm
"Worn out," Kiae admitted, shifting so the woman could sit on her bedroll as well. "I'm sorry for putting you in danger," she said suddenly, guilt gnawing at her. She couldn't help it - she was a dedicated Healer, and here she had gone and put lives in danger.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games