Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Weapon Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:48 pm
(( Ohhhhhh.....this is OOC. Gotcha. Thanks dude, I totally get it now.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:48 pm
((no, okay, you talk in ((OOC)) when you speak out of your character. so your last post should be posted ((so, i can talk OOC in the guild, but when?))  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:50 pm
(( Yeah, don't worry, I've got it now, I'm just too slow for you guys, buy the time I post one thing to say I get it, you've posted a reply to say how to fix it, but i get it now, so Thank YOU.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:51 pm
((NO PROBLEM!! stressed ))  

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:51 pm
((No problem, more hits for me.))

Dev rolled forward and turned around ready for his defense position. Dev's clone jumped in between Dev and Kogai's clone getting hit. Dev's clone poofed and Dev said, "Kogai, your getting slower. What wrong?" Dev smirked as he swung a puch at the chest of Kogai's clone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:55 pm
Nejitachi got bored of whatching them fight and decided to add a little fun. " I've only mastered one jutsu so far, so here goes!!!!" "Henge no jutsu!!!!" Nejitachi transformed into a turtle and sat between the two of them for fun.  

kiba of the wolf fang

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:57 pm
Kogai had no more clones. "It looks like we're both out of clones. ((At least I think you are.)) Kogai jumped over Dev. Right when he was over his head, "Doton: Bushin No Jutsu!" The clone appeared next to Kogai in the air and started falling towards Dev.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:59 pm
(( Hey look I'm a turtle!!!)) Nejitachi got bored of being a turtle and changed back. "Time to practice Bunshin no Jutsu, I haven't mastered that one yet." He decided.  

kiba of the wolf fang

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:02 pm
((Okay, because you literally used about twice as much as me.))

"You make me laugh." Dev moved a few steps to his left and the clone landed right next to him. Dev did a seal and said, "Doton: Bunshin no Jutsu!" He did another seal, "Bunshin no Jutsu!" Dev smirked and said, "I still got room for about one or two, maybe three more clones." His clones appeared and they both threw punches at Kogai's last clone. Dev aimed to kick for Kogai's clone.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:04 pm
"Hey guys, can you walk me through the bunshin no jutsu?" "I'm not allowed to self teach jutsu." He asked and saidl.  

kiba of the wolf fang

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:05 pm
Kogai landed a few feet away from Dev. His vision started to blur. Kogai's last clone poofed away after the hits from Dev's clones.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:07 pm
((You start out with it.))

"I will cancel my attacks if you give up." Dev and his clones simultaneously attacked Kogai himself getting ready to cancel the attacks.

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

kiba of the wolf fang

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:08 pm
(( What do you mean I start out with it Dev?))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:10 pm
((I mean that you start out with it. Pretend that you already learned those skills yesterday.))  

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

kickin_sweet

Quotable Prophet

7,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:12 pm
"Just because I can't make anymore clones, doesn't mean I'm done." Kogai stood on his hand and did a windmill kick, flipping out his legs and spinning at the same time to a full 720, he kept stability by spinning on his palm. ((OMG, Oh YES I DID))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games