Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:16 pm
Bridgette walked out just catching Asako as she left, "See you!"

"Well, keeping busy is supposed to make things go faster so I guess you're fairly lucky." He replied, holding the door open for her as he walked out. Mello hadn't noticed the box quite yet.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:19 pm
She waved briefly to Bridgette and smiled. "I guess... What were you doing today while I was busy working?" she asked him, curious to know what he was up to.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:47 pm
He looked at her before he answered, "I just had to run some errands." Mello replied, "By the way," He sounded somewhat hesitant. "I ended up buying you extra clothing just in case. I'm sure you needed more than just what you had." Another pause, "Ah, don't worry, it's nothing strange." He added and then looked away. "Anyway, I hope you don't mind sleeping in my room again. I'm not quite sure how long you'll have to make do with it, I'll try and figure something out for you later." Mello finished, wanting to make sure she was comfortable enough to work with him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:54 pm
Asako blushed slightly. He was being so... considerate. More so than he really needed to be. It definitely made her happy to hear that he was pretty much going out of his way to make sure things were good for her. "Ah, uh, thanks! Thanks a lot!" She smiled and giggled a bit. "Oh, and, uhm... I got something for you from work..." she said almost shyly as she still was hiding the box.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:34 pm
Mello smiled slightly seeing that she seemed pleased. "Hm?" He looked back at her curiously wondering what she'd brought.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:46 pm
"A-ah....uhm... Here!" She held the box out to him, super embarrassed that she was even giving them to him.

Risky had her arms crossed and her cheeks puffed, not at all liking that Asako was giving Mello gifts.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:49 pm
He blinked as she offered the box to him, "Ah," He replied audibly as he took it from her. "I suppose I should open it now then?" Mello replied as he opened it. He chuckled under his breath in amusement, "That's nice, I appreciate it." He was fairly surprised she would give him a gift, but then it wasn't as surprising that it would be chocolate.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:56 pm
Asako blushed. "U-uh, I'm glad you like it... My co-worker suggested I should give them to you...N-not to say that we were talking about you or anything! Really!" Asako started, looking at her feet in embarrassment to looking at him shaking her hands in front of her in embarrassment. She was feeling so flustered, which, considering what else she had done and said, was a little much.

Risky almost smiled at how shy Asako looked, which was cute, but then she didn't like Mello or how open Asako was with him about her feelings and stuff.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:16 pm
Was she really talking about him? Now that she brought it up, he was curious. She was being shy again, which was cute, but he wondered if she was being so open about this because of.. earlier? "Thanks." Mello blinked as he further inspected the box which held the chocolates. He wasn't very good at these kinds of things, he had to admit. "You were talking about me? Hah." He laughed slightly in amusement.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:21 pm
"Ah! Uh...." She squeaked a bit in embarrassment. "B-but... we weren't really talking about you...." She said that part as a mumble.

Risky just stared at Asako. She was acting so different than usual...And she wasn't sure if it was a good thing. Though it seemed to be how a normal person acted from what she saw of various TV programs and movies.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:25 pm
He looked away from her for a moment, glancing forward before looking down at the box again. He held it carefully. "As long as you didn't say anything bad about me." Mello smirked, half joking.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:29 pm
"How could I? There's nothing bad to talk about...." She muttered. It was embarrassing but it was true... Mello hadn't really shown her his bad side, which she knew he had since everyone does.

Risky huffed. But it was true. She didn't particularly like Mello but he wasn't a bad person for what she had seen of him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:38 pm
The blond watched her out of the corner of his eye, "Really?" He smirked, finding that compliment fairly amusing. Major ego boost, he must admit. He frowned suddenly as he came to a realization. Asako had him so distracted since this morning that he hadn't been able to focus on any of his real tasks that day. That might be a problem, he hoped it wouldn't continue.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:41 pm
Asako noticed his sudden change of expression. "What's wrong...?" she asked him, confused as to why his expression changed so drastically so quickly.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:13 pm
"Huh?" He looked at her like he had no idea what she was talking about, "Nothings wrong." Mello blinked.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff