Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's Public Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 am
Spirit then walked onto the park and sat down under a tree "This sucks" She then muttered to herself. Spirit 's eyes then began to close as she drifted off to sleep  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:21 am
Jake appeared in the park, still wearing his black cloak and hood, his mask in place. He then found a seat on a tree braunch, barely noticing the sleeping girl beneath him. He then leant his back against trunk of the tree, and smiled to himself, fingering an object in his pocket.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:32 am
Spirit then awoke to the sight of a mysterious shinobi above her "Oh. . .h-hello" She then said standing up and looking around "How long was i asleep?" She then asked herself  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:38 am
Jakes smiled dissapeared as he looked down at the girl......"i dont know.....few miniutes maybe?" he said, jumping down from the tree, and land lightly next to her, The red clouds on his robe now more visible, showing he was akatsuki.....he then slowly walked away, taking his hand out of his pocket to show him wearing a ring on his right hand.....

(and if you read this zero....its Hanzo's ring....and when i get to blades body i will get his ring)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:47 am
Spirit's eyes then widened "H-he was. . .w-with the. . .A-akatsuki" She then finally said as she fell down onto the ground in shock with her eyes wide opened  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:01 am
Teddy appeared and looked at Spirit's body and ran over to it and then teddy got a stick and started to pock it "Hello?? you there spirit" he poked hard to her stomach  

teddy_byakuga

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:26 am
TheWingsOfTheGods
Jakes smiled dissapeared as he looked down at the girl......"i dont know.....few miniutes maybe?" he said, jumping down from the tree, and land lightly next to her, The red clouds on his robe now more visible, showing he was akatsuki.....he then slowly walked away, taking his hand out of his pocket to show him wearing a ring on his right hand.....

(and if you read this zero....its Hanzo's ring....and when i get to blades body i will get his ring)
(( Can you please pm me and fill me in is blade dead? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:45 am
teddy_byakuga
Teddy appeared and looked at Spirit's body and ran over to it and then teddy got a stick and started to pock it "Hello?? you there spirit" he poked hard to her stomach

Spirit then cam too and noticed eddy poking her with a stick "Hey stop that!" She then said shooing the stick away "I can't believe I was. . .I mean he was. . ." Spirit then fell to the ground "Ughhhhhhh that was a close one"  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:53 am
Teddy looked at her "I was once one of the akatsuki .. " he said and his cloak he had on was like a akatsuki but it was all white will blue clouds "looks at my clothes they like akatsuki"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:06 pm
Teddy left to the ramen stands  

teddy_byakuga

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:53 pm
Spirit then stood up "Ok. . .I'm gonna go train!" She then said determined as she walked to the training ground  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:14 pm
She walks in and begins to slowly make her way to the swing.She reaches the swing and sits down and slowly begins to swing while she looks around.  

kikiomoru

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 pm
"where is everyone"She asked herself. "noone is here." She swang more and more while starring at the sky.
She then dissapprars to the ramen shop left the swing still in motion.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 10:38 am
Yokai sighed as he picked up trash, but then he summoned two lightning clones and the sky wolf ordering them to pick up every single peice of trash they see. Yokai then started walking around looked from more trash.

After an hour or so Yokai picked up as much as he could and fell down, "Heh, people pollute too much." Yokai rested for a little while and started to pick up even more trash.

After another hour, the park looked very clean. He breathed heavily and walked to the hokage's office to tell her about the mission sucess.

Dripples

xPhi-Phix

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:33 pm
Phi appears at the training ground and wait for Kuzuhiko.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games