Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:29 pm
"Just hanging around. Finishing some work," Azar said with a nonchalant shrug. "You should get out of here, hanging around at school is dangerous." He chuckled though the easygoing joke was half-true. If they wanted to do their mission, they would have to get Min away. He had no desires to bring in innocent people into the battle that could possibly start up at anytime.

Voila listened intently. She had no concerns about any trouble that would by dumped on her. As she was about to reply, she closed her mouth when Maddie came up to them. "Hey." Glancing at Emerald, Voila waited. If Emerald wanted her to say everything she knew in front of Maddie, she would. If not, then she would keep her mouth shut.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 10:35 am
Emerald bit her lip. "Hey...." She couldn't say a word. "So what are you doing here after school?" She glanced abit at Voila hopping she understood not to say a word. She tried not to seem akward.

Maya sat at the park and did her fifty pounds of math homework. She did one page and about almost collapsed. She let out a sigh and noticed the weather was increasing. The clouds turned dark and cloudy. She let out a sigh and put her books in her bag and headed back to school. She walked up the stairs and opened the door. It was empty in the entrance. "No one is here?" She did a small shrug and walked down to her locker and stuffed all her books except her math book.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:07 pm
((Min and Maddie have powers!!! I thought that, it was introdued in the lunch room!!!!!))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:09 pm
((In fact I did!!! I guess you guys just dont remeber...))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:28 am
((We do remember, but just because you have powers, doesn't mean that you're a part of the Titans or know what's going on. Min and Maddie have yet to learn the evil plots of this school, seeing as they're both new students. Even with their powers, the Titans' kids wouldn't really want to tell them, in case they get endangered by it or just for the simple fact that they don't trust them completely yet.))

Voila grinned. "Personally, I'm planning to sabotage a teacher before I make my way out. Always fun, pranking teachers."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 10:55 am
'Yeah so you better head home' Toby added imapteintly, he was fed up of these distractions presenting themselves at the most inconvient of times. It was to be done dusted by the end of this afternoon, he refused to spend any longer here kwnoing how miuch humilation and toture he'd be forced to endure if thier missions wasn't completed by the end of the short little afternoon.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:12 pm
((OH that makes sence......welll wont it be when do we start the new day???))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:16 pm
"Oh..." she said "Well bye guys!" she said smiling.

"Okie.." Min said softly. She could sence the tone in his voice. She felt her hand behind her back getting warm along with a flicker in her eye. She slowly backed up away from them backwards not wanting them too see her hand turning red. 'Oh no!' She thought 'Whats happening????!!!!'  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:47 am
'Bye..' Toby trailed off slowly noticing the exchange student backing away and her body langague connotating something was wrong with her hand. Maybe somehow she was linked to the incidents linked to the school ?, 'Is everything ok ?' he said slowly to the student, something was wrong, that was very clear and apparent and nothing she said could make him think any different.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:21 pm
She didnt want them to see her hand. Then they would know she couldnt control her powers. Pretending to search for words she said "Uhhhhhh oranges???" they probly wouldnt fall for it. She contineued to back up.  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 5:26 pm
Azar cocked his head, wondering what she was hiding. "What's wrong?" Azar asked, stepping closer to match his steps with hers.

"Bye," Voila said with a wave of her hand. She had wanted to tell Maddie, but it was Emerald's secret, hers to tell.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:45 am
'It's ok no ones going to hurt you' Toby said with unusal sloweness and clairty, it was key not to let the girl panic and do something stupid or dangerous, plus this could serve as a lead into what was going on around here and make the job so much easier and quicker for them overall, then he could kiss the little dump godbye before he got to know it at all to well.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 8:46 am
"I know...I joost....I dun wan to hut any won else." she said talking as clearly as she could. 'Gods!' she wondered 'Why does this happen to me???!! And so randomly?!' She new that when she was scared or angry that she couldnt control her fire but why now???? She felt her hand heating up and sizzling on her back. I wouldnt hurt hur but it might burn her clothes so she tried to keep it behind her but away from her body.

"Bye!" Maddie said cheerfully and started to run. She didnt know why but it was a happy run. She thought about flying home but she didnt have engugh power to activate the Inviso spell.

Mrs. O'Neal gathered up things. "Hmmmm..." she sighed. She walked out to the hallway and began scrambling for her key to lock the door. She thought she heared someone talking so she looked in theyre direction. It was Azur, a Teacher and some student she didnt know. She wondered why the girl was backing up away from them. She was about to walk over but it really wasebt her buisness, so she stay quiet.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:35 am
Azar smiled lightly. This girl couldn't control whatever was hiding, that much was clear. What was she hiding? That was something Azar had yet to figure out. "Don't worry you won't hurt anyone. Especially me, I'm durable enough." He didn't want to frighten her, so he placed his hand in his pocket as he worked some of his power. Dark energy spiraled in his hand, morphing into the shape of a small fly. The fly buzzed away, looking quite ordinary except for the small trail of energy behind it. It flew behind Min to see what she was hiding and then come back to report to Azar. As the fly flew, Azar stalled, "Come on, you can show us. I've seen a lot and I've been through a lot."  

dragonelf213

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:40 pm
"Uhn..." she said and slowly took her almost scorched hand. "I dunno.....'cause.......it happening....."

What ever was happening back there it was none of her buissness. So she locked the door and Walked in the other direction.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff