Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 5:16 pm
Ice Moon longed for that alien girl's blood again. She didn't drain it all like she was suppose to. Now she wants more. It was soooo good and hard to resist. The taste was was sweet and satisfying.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:41 am
'Star what's wrong ?' Robin asked turning round to see the newly appeared Star, she looked like she was in pain. Her wound from yesterday most be playing up, it was time likes this he really missed Alfred. He little knwoeldge of wounds and taking Star to a hopsital wouldn't partiuclarly help due to her aliean phiyology.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:17 am
'Excellent I am most impressed, now for your next task I want you to make a crateor in the middle of this staduim deep enough to hit the drainage system which lays below us.' Shade coutnined levating upwards he'd better stand back for this task, he could see it becoming awfully messy soon.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:04 am
Beast Boy wasn't sure if he was right about it being infected. What did he know about mysterious bites? Nothing. "Do you have doctors around here?" Beast Boy asked Robin.

"I'm just warming up." Reaper replied. He levitated himself above the stadium. To allow access to both hands, Reaper stowed his scythe away in the handy storeroom that was his magical cloak. Dark energy built up in his hands into a large ball. He threw it down at the ground, full-force, causing dirt to spray up into the air as the energy seared a hole into the ground. A few seconds later, water exploded in a gushing geyser. Reaper pulled his cloak around him to protect himself from the spray.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 4:52 pm
Starfire than stopped rubbing the bite as it stopped stinging. "Its alright friends. I'll be fine. Besides its not bugging me now," she said. She didn't want her friends to worry so much about her. "Its probably nothing," she said.

"Mother," said Sparrow Girl in concern. "Huh," she sighed. She ahd a bad feeling about her mother's bite mark but wasn't going to argu or go on about it or didn't want to at least. but it was bugging her now. "Maybe you should see a doct. . ." she got cut off by her mother.

"I said I'm fine," said Starfire as she looked to Sparrow Girl. She placed her hand on her daughter's shoulder. "I'll be fine. Nothing to worry about my dear. Its just a little sting. And like I had said it stopped bugging me now," she said. Then the pain started up again on her bite but she ignored it and didn't show no sign of pain even though she felt it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:30 pm
Then Ice Moon went out in search for Starfire. Her taste for the aliens blood was raging out more. She wanted it so bad that she'll do anythign to get it. "I want her blood," she said quietly to herself. "It must be mine. Her beauty must be mine," she said again. She than dived into the water as a mermaid and swam back to Gotham City and went looking for Starfire.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 11:41 am
'We'll get you some help later Starfire, but now we need to solve our current problem of Jason' Robin saidy slowlly, already things had become uncomfortable between them, he was worried of course, but he refused to ignore his other duties again unlike last time, this needed to be sorted now and couldn't wait, Starfire may be putting on a brave face but her pain didn't seem that bad.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:17 pm
'Good good... Now show what you can do with water' Shade yelled other the gushing fowl smelling liquid, this boy was impressive, looked like he'd make the right descion in approaching him. Looked like the appreticnes left by the fake would have no chance against his new aresnal he'd created.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:54 pm
Sparrow Girl transformed into into a white wolf. She stood nar her mother just in case. "Then lets get to buisness father," she said. 'Where could that Jason be,' as she thought in her mind. Why did he disappear now? Where could he be?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 5:58 am
'According to the his tracking device he'd down in the collection area of the cave, where....I mean they store all of their old equipment and bits from closed cases, come on before he ends up causing more problems for us all' Robin began leaping of the platform down to the Batmobile level where the area was located to the side of the Batmobliles turn stlye point, Jason had a lot to answer to now.  

boy arachnid

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:43 pm
Sparrow Girl nodded. She than followed her father to the area. she saw the Batmobiles and they looked real nice. And she was kind of amazed. But sometimes vechiles don't really interest her. The only vechiles she likes are motorcycles.

Starfire followed Robin and Sparrow Girl. She than even saw the Batmobiles but they didn't look that interesting to her. She wasn't the vechile type of person. Even though she did like Robin's R-cycle. She remembered how Robin would always put her on with him when they always went out. But now they can't because to her, now the two will live different lives when this is all over.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:53 am
Arrving infront of the cycle Robin's pin sharp eyes detected a forgery within an instant. Jasons uniform was sprawled all over the floor his belt flahsing wildly tyring to grab the attnetion of it's absentee owner. 'Where is he ?' Robin voice had become stern and snarly, Jason had singed away his patience and was starting to knor into Robin's flesh slowly. He was rude,violent and clearly had not dedication for his role, in a dark crevice of hid mind he began to question the boy's authenticity as the new boy wonder.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:28 pm
Beast Boy's jaw fell open, drooling as he looked upon the Batmobiles. "They're beautiful," he murmured. "Just like they said they were in the stories." Beast Boy had forgotten about Jason with one glance at the sleek vehicles. Even Cyborg would've been impressed by these beauties. "Do you think Batman will let me have one when we help him out?"

A few moments of thought were all Reaper needed to come up with a plan to get rid of the water. It was tough because he couldn't freeze or manipulate it. However, he could evaporate it. Dark energy once again built up in his fist, but this time it spread up to cover his entire body. The energy danced, incredibly hot to the touch. He flew at the gushing water and smashed into it. It was repulsive, but Reaper had been in a lot of nasty places so he did his best to ignore the fact of where he was. Instead, he concentrated on radiating the energy outwards quickly. Steam filled the room as the water was turned into gas.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:38 am
'Beastboy this isn't some kind of garage whre you can droll mindlessly over them to your hearts content, make no mistake. This vechiles are machines of war and not toys of pleasure' Robin snapped, it felt wrong to have BB's brand of laid back humour in the cave, it seemed to take away from the missions which had been drummed to into his head many a time when he showed any for of laid back behaviour in front of him.

With the adreline causing eletric storms in Jason's mind only one 'sensisable' idea sprung to mind and that was to reave up the engines and go on 'patrol', the number of inverted commas flashing up in his mind should have told him this was stupid and would cause even more of problem and increasing the size of the ones they had already. He qucikly fiddled with the sleak controls to the Batmobile a light metalic whoosh could be heard as screens srpung to life emmiting a cool blue beam. He sat up putting on his seatblet and moudling himself into the chair. He slammed the thorttle forward the Batmobile whisked itself out the cave leaving it's mighty thunderous echeo to race around the creavices of the cave.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:00 am
As a transparent dark glass like energy shieleded Shade from fowl stench and possilbe be-fowling of his clothing, he'd managed to create a eneryg shield before the steam had managed to touch him, he was impressed with this boy beyond doubt, he woud make a perfect pawn to be used in his game he must..., wihtout warning Shade's visions to on the appearnce of tv static, he needed to return to the appartment and re-coperate for reasons unbeknown to him, it just seemed somehwehre the command had been had wired into him from some fuzzy and unknown source, though he had some...charge ? left in him, what hope should he have his new pawn jump through next ?, 'Now show me how well you fare against soild matter in a thicker and more dense scale, smash up what's left inside this stadium and we shall return back to the appartment' he said slwoly his visions became overly clearly and detailed the same ocurring for sound.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games